Linux: it's free because it has to be - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: it's free because it has to be - Linux ; "I'm not brave enough to install Gutsy for people because I hate giving refunds." http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=61...

  1. Linux: it's free because it has to be

    "I'm not brave enough to install Gutsy for people because I hate giving
    refunds."

    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=61

  2. Re: Linux: it's free because it has to be

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:55:51 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > "I'm not brave enough to install Gutsy for people because I hate giving
    > refunds."
    >
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=61

    How can something that is free still have around 0.6 percent of desktop
    market share?

    How bad is this Linux?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux: it's free because it has to be

+ Reply to Thread