Linux: makes you rant in anger - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: makes you rant in anger - Linux ; "I don't even have a stable system and i haven't had one since gutsy! Sometimes i just want to take my computer outside and smash it with a sledgehammer until little shards of metal cut my hands and face open." ...

  1. Linux: makes you rant in anger

    "I don't even have a stable system and i haven't had one since gutsy!
    Sometimes i just want to take my computer outside and smash it with a
    sledgehammer until little shards of metal cut my hands and face open."

    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=50

  2. Re: Linux: makes you rant in anger

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:38:45 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > "I don't even have a stable system and i haven't had one since gutsy!
    > Sometimes i just want to take my computer outside and smash it with a
    > sledgehammer until little shards of metal cut my hands and face open."
    >
    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=50

    Yea, then the cheap bastard Linux user who is probably on public assistance
    will milk the system trying to get the mental help he so needs.

    We all pay for Linux one way or another.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux: makes you rant in anger

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:38:55 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:38:45 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> "I don't even have a stable system and i haven't had one since gutsy!
    >>> Sometimes i just want to take my computer outside and smash it with a
    >>> sledgehammer until little shards of metal cut my hands and face
    >>> open."
    >>>
    >>> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=50

    >> Yea, then the cheap bastard Linux user who is probably on public
    >> assistance will milk the system trying to get the mental help he so
    >> needs.
    >>
    >> We all pay for Linux one way or another.

    > I've said it before: the costs of Linux are many, and hidden.

    Just ask Munich!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Linux: makes you rant in anger

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:38:45 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "I don't even have a stable system and i haven't had one since gutsy!
    >> Sometimes i just want to take my computer outside and smash it with a
    >> sledgehammer until little shards of metal cut my hands and face
    >> open."
    >>
    >> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=50

    > Yea, then the cheap bastard Linux user who is probably on public
    > assistance will milk the system trying to get the mental help he so
    > needs.
    >
    > We all pay for Linux one way or another.

    I've said it before: the costs of Linux are many, and hidden.

  5. Re: Linux: makes you rant in anger

  6. Re: Linux: makes you rant in anger

+ Reply to Thread