Linux: it's predictable - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: it's predictable - Linux ; "my system also frezes every couple of minutes..." http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=33...

  1. Linux: it's predictable

    "my system also frezes every couple of minutes..."

    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=33

  2. Re: Linux: it's predictable

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:18:55 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > "my system also frezes every couple of minutes..."
    >

    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=33

    Why don't you grow up asshole?

  3. Re: Linux: it's predictable

    * bob peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:18:55 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "my system also frezes every couple of minutes..."
    >>

    >> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=33

    > Why don't you grow up asshole?

    He's a troll, nothing more. For a long time, I made a conscious
    decision to have a dialogue with him, and it lasted far longer than I
    thought it would. Of course, he pulled a lot of the same lame bull****
    then, too. When he and Moshe started fluffing each other, that hit my
    bull**** threshold. I'm willing to go along and have a pissing contest
    now and then, but....

    The sig might apply to DFS in his real life. I hope not.

    "Let them eat Microsoft."

    --
    He is divisive. He is manipulative. He is a user. He has taken much from me and
    the industry.

  4. Re: Linux: it's predictable

    On 2008-03-29, bob claimed:
    > On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:18:55 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "my system also frezes every couple of minutes..."
    >>

    >> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=33

    > Why don't you grow up asshole?

    He already grew up an asshole. Maybe now he can grow the rest of a
    human.

    --
    Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.

  5. Re: Linux: it's predictable

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:18:55 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > "my system also frezes every couple of minutes..."
    >

    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...freeze&page=33

    With Linux at a solid 0.6 percent of desktop share for the past 5 years or
    so, I would say it's very predictable!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: