Re: HPT By Any Other Name - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: HPT By Any Other Name - Linux ; An "Anonymous" coward unwilling to act like a man, face-to-face using an anonymising remailer From: Anonymous Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp Subject: HPT By Any Other Name Message-Id: Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:13:46 +0100 (CET) Mail-To-News-Contact: abuse@dizum.com Organization: mail2news@dizum.com Lines: 307 wrote: ...

  1. Re: HPT By Any Other Name

    An "Anonymous" coward unwilling to act like a man, face-to-face
    using an anonymising remailer

    From: Anonymous
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp
    Subject: HPT By Any Other Name
    Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:13:46 +0100 (CET)

    wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper n'a pas a écrit:
    >
    >> anus

    Oui, lâche anonyme, vous êtes vraiment un cul.

    Met andere woorden, clogwog is een idioot.

    --
    HPT

  2. Re: HPT By Any Other Name

    http://www.kurtsimmons.com/images/bunny-pancake.gif
    --
    Meet HPT:
    *George Hostler*

    [...]

    http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82752
    "High Plains Thumper"
    Registrant:
    Plateau Telecommunications
    7111 N. Prince Street
    Clovis, NM 88101
    US
    Domain Name: PLATEAUTEL.NET

    Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
    Engineering, Network
    networkengineering@plateautel.com
    7111 North Prince Street
    Clovis, NM 88101
    US
    Phone: (505) 389-5100

  3. Re: Never mind HPT, Clogwog uses Other Names

    Clogwog wrote:
    > "High Plains Thumper" schreef...
    >
    >> An "Anonymous" coward unwilling to act like a man,
    >> face-to-face using an anonymising remailer
    >>
    >> From: Anonymous
    >> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp
    >> Subject: HPT By Any Other Name
    >> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:13:46 +0100 (CET)
    >>
    >> wrote:

    >> Oui, lâche anonyme, vous êtes vraiment un cul.
    >>
    >> Met andere woorden, clogwog is een idioot.

    > http://www.kurtsimmons.com/images/bunny-pancake.gif --
    > Me

    The pond scum from the bottom finally surfaces, the anonymous
    perp. You do a very poor job with nym-shifting. If I were you,
    I would not quit my day job.

    --
    HPT

  4. Re: Never mind HPT, Clogwog uses Other Names

    High Plains Thumper espoused:
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >> "High Plains Thumper" schreef...
    >>
    >>> An "Anonymous" coward unwilling to act like a man,
    >>> face-to-face using an anonymising remailer
    >>>
    >>> From: Anonymous
    >>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.os.windows-xp
    >>> Subject: HPT By Any Other Name
    >>> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:13:46 +0100 (CET)

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    too many has, I think.

    >>> Oui, lche anonyme, vous tes vraiment un cul.
    >>>
    >>> Met andere woorden, clogwog is een idioot.

    >> http://www.kurtsimmons.com/images/bunny-pancake.gif --
    >> Me

    > The pond scum from the bottom finally surfaces, the anonymous
    > perp. You do a very poor job with nym-shifting. If I were you,
    > I would not quit my day job.

    Maybe he's not got one to quit?

  5. Re: Never mind HPT, Clogwog uses Other Names

    >> High Plains Thumper espoused:

    >> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>
    >> too many has, I think.

    >>> The pond scum from the bottom finally surfaces, the anonymous
    >>> perp. You do a very poor job with nym-shifting. If I were you,
    >>> I would not quit my day job.
    >>>

    >> Maybe he's not got one to quit?

    > For once you are right, like you I earned a few buck in euro's that
    > is,
    > thanks to Microsoft.
    > I have my employees working for me.

+ Reply to Thread