[News] [Rival] Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR - Linux ; "John Bokma" wrote > There's no scientific evidence that smoking "grass" makes you stupid. > Inbreeding, on the other hand... but your family can explain that one much > better, with clear examples. if you feel the need to bait ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 73 of 73

  1. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    "John Bokma" wrote > There's no scientific evidence
    that smoking "grass" makes you stupid.
    > Inbreeding, on the other hand... but your family can explain that one much
    > better, with clear examples.

    if you feel the need to bait these idiots, that's fine ...
    .... but couldn't you just delete alt.internet.search-engines from the
    address window?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft BoostsIts 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:00:21 +0100, Paul wrote:

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:45:42 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:02:35 +0100, Paul wrote:

    >>> Not really.
    >>> Americans do have a problem with English. Sad but true.

    >>Some do.
    >>Some don't.
    >>Bush is a moron IMHO though........

    > I married one, so I do know.
    > Even Jeremy Clarkson once mentioned on Top Gear that after they record
    > the Birmingham motor show, they have to translate it for the American
    > Audience !!

    And "Road Warrior", with Austrailian actors, had to be re-dubbed in "US
    English" so Americans could understand it.

    > The average Englishman having a conversation with an average American
    > will understand what the American is talking about in his/her own
    > language. Sadly, this is not true the other way round.

    Why should Americans spend our time learning other languages when we
    can make other people learn ours?

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    netcat wrote:

    > Why should Americans spend our time learning other languages when we
    > can make other people learn ours?

    r u serios?

    --
    John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

  4. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:52:30 -0700, NoStop wrote:

    >A US president declared war on poverty. Poverty won.
    >Another US president declared a war on drugs. Drugs won.
    >This US president declared a war on terror. Terror won.
    >Next?

    Indian Chief, "Two Eagles," was asked by a white government official,
    "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars
    and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the
    damage he's done."

    The Chief nodded in agreement.

    The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your
    opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

    The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and
    then calmly replied. "When white man find land, Indians running it.
    No taxes, No debt, Plenty buffalo, Plenty beaver, Clean Water; Women
    did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting
    and fishing; All night having sex."

    Then the chief leaned back and smiled. "Only white man dumb enough to
    think he can improve system like that."

  5. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    ____/ Paul on Monday 31 March 2008 18:33 : \____

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:30:46 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:26:43 +0100, Paul wrote:

    >>> no idea. ask your older brother

    >>> you tell me, you failed it.

    >>Are you speaking English?

    > One can speak English, Can one do the same ?
    >
    >>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.

    > No really. It's because you are American.
    > You make GW look intelligent.

    Paul, you're just feeding a Microsoft Munchkin called Gary Stewart (real name).
    It's the lowest level of scum on the Internet.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | GPL - Global Programmer's Law

  6. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft BoostsIts 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:14:15 +0000, John Bokma wrote:

    > netcat wrote:
    >
    >> Why should Americans spend our time learning other languages when we
    >> can make other people learn ours?

    > r u serios?

    Of course. We Americans know that the whole world wants nothing more out
    of life than to live and work in the United States of America, land of
    Freedom, Opportunity, and Wealth. Not everyone can make it here, so they
    learn to speak American, practice American mannerisms, and pretend
    they're in America.

  7. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    netcat wrote:

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:14:15 +0000, John Bokma wrote:
    >
    >> netcat wrote:
    >>
    >>> Why should Americans spend our time learning other languages when we
    >>> can make other people learn ours?

    >> r u serios?

    > Of course. We Americans know that the whole world wants nothing more out
    > of life than to live and work in the United States of America, land of
    > Freedom, Opportunity, and Wealth.

    Heh!

    --
    John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

  8. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On 1 Apr 2008 04:05:29 GMT, John Bokma wrote:

    >> Of course. We Americans know that the whole world wants nothing more out
    >> of life than to live and work in the United States of America, land of
    >> Freedom, Opportunity, and Wealth.

    And then you woke up.

  9. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 01:30:54 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
    wrote:

    >____/ Paul on Monday 31 March 2008 18:33 : \____
    >
    >> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:30:46 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    >> wrote:

    >>>Are you speaking English?

    >> One can speak English, Can one do the same ?
    >>
    >>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.

    >> No really. It's because you are American.
    >> You make GW look intelligent.

    >Paul, you're just feeding a Microsoft Munchkin called Gary Stewart (real name).
    >It's the lowest level of scum on the Internet.

    Hi Roy,
    Yeah, but it's fun leaving breadcrumbs for the trolls to feed on. It
    diverts them from trolling others.
    plh
    Paul

  10. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    ____/ Paul on Tuesday 01 April 2008 05:21 : \____

    > On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 01:30:54 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
    > wrote:
    >
    >>____/ Paul on Monday 31 March 2008 18:33 : \____

    >>> One can speak English, Can one do the same ?

    >>> No really. It's because you are American.
    >>> You make GW look intelligent.

    >>Paul, you're just feeding a Microsoft Munchkin called Gary Stewart (real
    >>name). It's the lowest level of scum on the Internet.

    > Hi Roy,
    > Yeah, but it's fun leaving breadcrumbs for the trolls to feed on. It
    > diverts them from trolling others.
    > plh
    > Paul

    Not quite. It 'opens up' for them to spew out more libel. Trust me, it's better
    to filter them out.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Windows: backward-compatible, even for viruses
    Cpu(s): 25.5%us, 3.7%sy, 1.0%ni, 64.9%id, 4.5%wa, 0.3%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st

  11. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    Paul writes:

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:10:32 +0200, Hadron
    > wrote:
    >
    >>John Bokma writes:
    >>
    >>> Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>> [drivel]
    >>>
    >>> Funny to see how strongly Hadrons are attracted by ****wit magnets.

    >>What is it with Dutch people and snipping in order to try and elevate
    >>their generally pointless views? Nearly all the clueless, living in
    >>denial "snippers" in COLA are Dutch. Must be all the grass you guys
    >>smoke I guess.

    > Thing is, the average Dutch person can fluently speak at least 3
    > languages. Which is 4 more than the average American

    So "master of none" springs to mind.

    Capitulating to the Germans does not make you a linguist my friend.

    --
    I was attacked by dselect as a small child and have since avoided
    debian.

  12. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 05:21:33 +0100, Paul wrote:

    > Hi Roy,
    > Yeah, but it's fun leaving breadcrumbs for the trolls to feed on. It
    > diverts them from trolling others.
    > plh
    > Paul

    That's what you claim, however your posts and replies tell a different
    story.
    Bottom line Paul, you are way out of your league.
    You just haven't figured it out yet.
    Ha! ha!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  13. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:54:10 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 05:21:33 +0100, Paul wrote:
    >

    >> Hi Roy,
    >> Yeah, but it's fun leaving breadcrumbs for the trolls to feed on. It
    >> diverts them from trolling others.
    >> plh
    >> Paul

    >That's what you claim, however your posts and replies tell a different
    >story.

    Whatever, dork.

    >Bottom line Paul, you are way out of your league.

    Wrong. I am in my own league.

    >You just haven't figured it out yet.

    Sure.
    Keep taking the happy pills.

    >Ha! ha!

    I told you before, go back to your village, they are missing you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4