[News] [Rival] Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR - Linux ; On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:38:58 +0100, Paul wrote: > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:30:46 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb > wrote: > >>Are you speaking English? >>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills. > > > ROFL ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 73

Thread: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR

  1. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:38:58 +0100, Paul wrote:

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:30:46 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Are you speaking English?
    >>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.

    >
    >
    > ROFL
    >
    > This is from your site ....
    >
    > There are some normal and honest linux users in the world. Otherwise
    > linux would never have *achived* the 0.6% *marketshare* that it has.


    I don't have a site....
    Thanks for playing though.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:49:43 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    wrote:

    >I don't have a site....
    >Thanks for playing though.


    The one in your sig.

    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots. blogspot.com/

    Then again, you must have about another 12 years or so to wait before
    you can legally open one.

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    Paul writes:

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:30:46 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:26:43 +0100, Paul wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:22:36 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:49:26 +0100, Paul wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:21:39 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    >>>>> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Yawwnnnnn.....
    >>>>>>Schestowitz is a complete idiot.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Go away Goldfart.
    >>>>> It is YOU that is the idiot. Surely your village is missing you by
    >>>>> now.
    >>>>
    >>>>Isn't it time for recess or nap time?
    >>>
    >>> no idea. ask your older brother
    >>>
    >>>>Do they still have that in the third grade?
    >>>
    >>> you tell me, you failed it.

    >>
    >>Are you speaking English?

    >
    > One can speak English, Can one do the same ?
    >
    >>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.

    >
    > No really. It's because you are American.
    > You make GW look intelligent.
    >


    Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell" come back
    since that guy who claims a CS degree and went on to claim that CS
    courses do not do compiler techniques!

    --
    < doogie> asuffield: how do you think dpkg was originally written? :|
    < asuffield> by letting iwj get dangerously near a computer
    -- in #debian-devel

  4. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:36:26 +0200, Hadron
    wrote:

    >>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.

    >>
    >> No really. It's because you are American.
    >> You make GW look intelligent.
    >>

    >
    >Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    >seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell"


    Not really.
    Americans do have a problem with English.
    Sad but true.

  5. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    Paul writes:

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:36:26 +0200, Hadron
    > wrote:
    >
    >>>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.
    >>>
    >>> No really. It's because you are American.
    >>> You make GW look intelligent.
    >>>

    >>
    >>Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    >>seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell"

    >
    > Not really.
    > Americans do have a problem with English.
    > Sad but true.


    And your Navajo is how good?

    --
    If you are going to run a rinky-dink distro made by a couple of
    volunteers, why not run a rinky-dink distro made by a lot of volunteers?
    -- Jaldhar H. Vyas on debian-devel

  6. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:09:51 +0200, Hadron
    wrote:

    >Paul writes:
    >
    >> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:36:26 +0200, Hadron
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.
    >>>>
    >>>> No really. It's because you are American.
    >>>> You make GW look intelligent.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    >>>seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell"

    >>
    >> Not really.
    >> Americans do have a problem with English.
    >> Sad but true.

    >
    >And your Navajo is how good?


    Why bring Navajo into it ?
    Is that *the* spoken language in the States now ?
    Anyway, my Ojibwa is better than my Navajo.
    Thank you for asking.

    Also, I didn't know that Goldfart needed help. Is it past his bedtime?

  7. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:51:13 +0100, Paul wrote:

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:49:43 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I don't have a site....
    >>Thanks for playing though.

    >
    > The one in your sig.
    >
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    > Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    > http://linuxidiots. blogspot.com/
    >
    > Then again, you must have about another 12 years or so to wait before
    > you can legally open one.


    That's not *my* site.
    It is a fairly accurate representation of the Linux kooks in COLA though.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:36:26 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Paul writes:
    >
    >> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:30:46 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:26:43 +0100, Paul wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:22:36 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    >>>> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:49:26 +0100, Paul wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:21:39 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    >>>>>> wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Yawwnnnnn.....
    >>>>>>>Schestowitz is a complete idiot.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Go away Goldfart.
    >>>>>> It is YOU that is the idiot. Surely your village is missing you by
    >>>>>> now.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Isn't it time for recess or nap time?
    >>>>
    >>>> no idea. ask your older brother
    >>>>
    >>>>>Do they still have that in the third grade?
    >>>>
    >>>> you tell me, you failed it.
    >>>
    >>>Are you speaking English?

    >>
    >> One can speak English, Can one do the same ?
    >>
    >>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.

    >>
    >> No really. It's because you are American.
    >> You make GW look intelligent.
    >>

    >
    > Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    > seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell" come back
    > since that guy who claims a CS degree and went on to claim that CS
    > courses do not do compiler techniques!


    How true.
    Paul is entertaining to watch though and I have been having some fun
    jesting with him.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:02:35 +0100, Paul wrote:

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:36:26 +0200, Hadron
    > wrote:
    >
    >>>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.
    >>>
    >>> No really. It's because you are American.
    >>> You make GW look intelligent.
    >>>

    >>
    >>Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    >>seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell"

    >
    > Not really.
    > Americans do have a problem with English.
    > Sad but true.


    Some do.
    Some don't.
    Bush is a moron IMHO though........

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:32:26 +0100, Paul wrote:

    > On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:09:51 +0200, Hadron
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Paul writes:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:36:26 +0200, Hadron
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> No really. It's because you are American.
    >>>>> You make GW look intelligent.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    >>>>seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell"
    >>>
    >>> Not really.
    >>> Americans do have a problem with English.
    >>> Sad but true.

    >>
    >>And your Navajo is how good?

    >
    > Why bring Navajo into it ?
    > Is that *the* spoken language in the States now ?
    > Anyway, my Ojibwa is better than my Navajo.
    > Thank you for asking.
    >
    > Also, I didn't know that Goldfart needed help. Is it past his bedtime?


    You're only about 40 years too late with that Goldfart name calling.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    Paul wrote:

    >On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:49:43 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    > wrote:


    Stupid troll feeder.

    *plonk*


  12. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    Hadron wrote:

    [drivel]

    Funny to see how strongly Hadrons are attracted by ****wit magnets.

    --
    John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

  13. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    John Bokma writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    > [drivel]
    >
    > Funny to see how strongly Hadrons are attracted by ****wit magnets.


    What is it with Dutch people and snipping in order to try and elevate
    their generally pointless views? Nearly all the clueless, living in
    denial "snippers" in COLA are Dutch. Must be all the grass you guys
    smoke I guess.

    --
    "Do a screen-shot of a text. Now disable anti-aliasing. Do again screen-shot of same text. Compare both. They are exactly the same."
    Peter Koehlmann, COLA, explaining Anti Aliasing ....
    http://tinyurl.com/33672q

  14. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:10:32 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > John Bokma writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> [drivel]
    >>
    >> Funny to see how strongly Hadrons are attracted by ****wit magnets.

    >
    > What is it with Dutch people and snipping in order to try and elevate
    > their generally pointless views? Nearly all the clueless, living in
    > denial "snippers" in COLA are Dutch. Must be all the grass you guys
    > smoke I guess.


    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ma&btnG=Search

    A certified loony toon.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  15. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:46:53 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:32:26 +0100, Paul wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:09:51 +0200, Hadron
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Paul writes:
    >>>
    >>>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:36:26 +0200, Hadron
    >>>> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> No really. It's because you are American.
    >>>>>> You make GW look intelligent.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    >>>>>seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell"
    >>>>
    >>>> Not really.
    >>>> Americans do have a problem with English.
    >>>> Sad but true.
    >>>
    >>>And your Navajo is how good?

    >>
    >> Why bring Navajo into it ?
    >> Is that *the* spoken language in the States now ?
    >> Anyway, my Ojibwa is better than my Navajo.
    >> Thank you for asking.
    >>
    >> Also, I didn't know that Goldfart needed help. Is it past his bedtime?

    >
    >You're only about 40 years too late with that Goldfart name calling.


    Sorry Goldenfart.

  16. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:45:42 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:02:35 +0100, Paul wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:36:26 +0200, Hadron
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.
    >>>>
    >>>> No really. It's because you are American.
    >>>> You make GW look intelligent.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    >>>seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell"

    >>
    >> Not really.
    >> Americans do have a problem with English.
    >> Sad but true.

    >
    >Some do.
    >Some don't.
    >Bush is a moron IMHO though........


    I married one, so I do know.
    Even Jeremy Clarkson once mentioned on Top Gear that after they record
    the Birmingham motor show, they have to translate it for the American
    Audience !!

    The average Englishman having a conversation with an average American
    will understand what the American is talking about in his/her own
    language. Sadly, this is not true the other way round.

    First hand experience.

  17. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:45:08 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:36:26 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Paul writes:
    >>
    >>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:30:46 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:26:43 +0100, Paul wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:22:36 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    >>>>> wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:49:26 +0100, Paul wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:21:39 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb
    >>>>>>> wrote:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Yawwnnnnn.....
    >>>>>>>>Schestowitz is a complete idiot.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> Go away Goldfart.
    >>>>>>> It is YOU that is the idiot. Surely your village is missing you by
    >>>>>>> now.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Isn't it time for recess or nap time?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> no idea. ask your older brother
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Do they still have that in the third grade?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> you tell me, you failed it.
    >>>>
    >>>>Are you speaking English?
    >>>
    >>> One can speak English, Can one do the same ?
    >>>
    >>>>It's difficult to determine from your lack of writing skills.
    >>>
    >>> No really. It's because you are American.
    >>> You make GW look intelligent.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Wow! We've come across a real genius here with this egg head! I haven't
    >> seen such gob smackingly clever use of the "No, YOU smell" come back
    >> since that guy who claims a CS degree and went on to claim that CS
    >> courses do not do compiler techniques!

    >
    >How true.
    >Paul is entertaining to watch though and I have been having some fun
    >jesting with him.


    LOL
    I've been doing the same with you. ROFL

  18. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:10:32 +0200, Hadron
    wrote:

    >John Bokma writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> [drivel]
    >>
    >> Funny to see how strongly Hadrons are attracted by ****wit magnets.

    >
    >What is it with Dutch people and snipping in order to try and elevate
    >their generally pointless views? Nearly all the clueless, living in
    >denial "snippers" in COLA are Dutch. Must be all the grass you guys
    >smoke I guess.


    Thing is, the average Dutch person can fluently speak at least 3
    languages. Which is 4 more than the average American


  19. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    Hadron wrote:

    > John Bokma writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> [drivel]
    >>
    >> Funny to see how strongly Hadrons are attracted by ****wit magnets.

    >
    > What is it with Dutch people


    No idea, I don't live in the Netherlands.

    > denial "snippers" in COLA are Dutch. Must be all the grass you guys
    > smoke I guess.


    There's no scientific evidence that smoking "grass" makes you stupid.
    Inbreeding, on the other hand... but your family can explain that one much
    better, with clear examples.

    --
    John Bokma http://johnbokma.com/

  20. Re: Roy Schestowitz proves he's a JACKASS (was - Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR)

    On 31 Mar 2008 21:28:21 GMT, John Bokma wrote:

    >Inbreeding, on the other hand... but your family can explain that one much
    >better, with clear examples.


    ROFLMAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast