Forty per cent of students want Apples

,----[ Quote ]
| A SURVEY by Morgan Stanley of college students reveals that nearly 40 per
| cent of them intend to make their next computer purchase an Apple-flavoured
| one.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...students-apple

In Japan, IIRC, more Macs are sold than Windows PCs. OK, just found the
reference.

Related:

Mac claims more Japan OS sales than Windows

,----[ Quote ]
| Sales growth of Windows plummeted from 75.3 percent to 28.7 percent. The
| sudden switch provided Apple with about 53.9 of the total OS-only marketshare
| in Japan during October -- a breakthrough for the company, BCN says. Â*
`----

http://www.electronista.com/articles...down.in.japan/

Nine burning questions about how Vista is really doing

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9021838
http://tinyurl.com/2u6gzq

| Financial Times Deutschland on Monday.

| Lenovo.

`----

http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/...SS&NewsID=9579

Lessons from Africa: How to Kill Your Own FUD

,----[ Quote ]
| So, even as Microsoft claims superior quality over Linux, they act as if they
| don't even buy their own FUD. If they really believed that Windows was
| superior to Linux, they wouldn't have to bribe people with “marketing help”
| to get them to choose Windows.
`----

http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story...30-26-OP-MD-MS

Linux wins Nigerian school desktops back from Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.computerworlduk.com/manag...fm?newsid=6124
http://tinyurl.com/27ycq9