Linux City halts project after soaring costs. - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux City halts project after soaring costs. - Linux ; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7316719.stm ,---- | The plans came unstuck after the estimated cost of the track spiralled | to 3.2bn euros ($5bn; £2.5bn), up from 1.85bn euros. `---- Did they use GnuCash one wonders? Well, if Roy can make tenuous links, then ...

  1. Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    ,----
    | The plans came unstuck after the estimated cost of the track spiralled
    | to 3.2bn euros ($5bn; £2.5bn), up from 1.85bn euros.
    `----

    Did they use GnuCash one wonders?

    Well, if Roy can make tenuous links, then so can I.

    --
    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our

  2. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:07:47 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > ,----
    > | The plans came unstuck after the estimated cost of the track spiralled
    > | to 3.2bn euros ($5bn; £2.5bn), up from 1.85bn euros. `----
    >
    > Did they use GnuCash one wonders?
    >
    > Well, if Roy can make tenuous links, then so can I.

    Off topic.

  3. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:07:47 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > ,----
    > | The plans came unstuck after the estimated cost of the track spiralled
    > | to 3.2bn euros ($5bn; £2.5bn), up from 1.85bn euros. `----
    >
    > Did they use GnuCash one wonders?
    >
    > Well, if Roy can make tenuous links, then so can I.

    All right, so you're both idiots.

  4. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    Robin T Cox wrote:

    > On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:07:47 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7316719.stm
    >>
    >> ,----
    >> | The plans came unstuck after the estimated cost of the track spiralled
    >> | to 3.2bn euros ($5bn; £2.5bn), up from 1.85bn euros. `----
    >>
    >> Did they use GnuCash one wonders?
    >>
    >> Well, if Roy can make tenuous links, then so can I.

    > Off topic.

    Quack must be smoking something again.

    --
    Mandriva 1 - 2008 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:07:47 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > ,----
    >| The plans came unstuck after the estimated cost of the track spiralled
    >| to 3.2bn euros ($5bn; 2.5bn), up from 1.85bn euros.
    > `----
    >
    > Did they use GnuCash one wonders?
    >
    > Well, if Roy can make tenuous links, then so can I.

    Hahaha!!

    Seed and index Google!

    That's the name of the game!

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....5fcce74eeb94ed

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    Hadron wrote:

    > ,----
    > | The plans came unstuck after the estimated cost of the track spiralled
    > | to 3.2bn euros ($5bn; £2.5bn), up from 1.85bn euros.
    > `----

    Haha---good one---funny---probably one of your best posts.
    (((((
    > Last Updated: Thursday, 27 March 2008, 14:47 GMT
    > German plans for maglev derailed

    > Germany's plan to launch a magnetic levitation - or maglev - rail service has collapsed amid soaring costs.
    >
    > It was to be built in Munich from the airport to the city centre, making it Europe's first commercial maglev train.

    )))))

  7. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    Anonymising remailer nym-thief using "High Plains Thumper"

    From: High Plains Thumper
    Subject: Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.
    Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:10:35 -0500

    wrote:

    > Robin T Cox wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7316719.stm
    >>>
    >>> ,----
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> Did they use GnuCash one wonders?
    >>>
    >>> Well, if Roy can make tenuous links, then so can I.

    >> Off topic.

    > **** off NetNanny.

    Cowardly trollboi cannot leave enough alone and must steal my nym
    to post his gob****e; really sad, indeed.

    --
    HPT

  8. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:33:11 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Cowardly trollboi cannot leave enough alone and must steal my nym
    > to post his gob****e; really sad, indeed.

    Which one did he steal?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Cowardly trollboi cannot leave enough alone and must steal
    >> my nym to post his gob****e; really sad, indeed.

    > Which one did he steal?

    Interesting you should bring up the subject.

    Moshe Goldfarb

    Name: Moshe Goldfarb (aka flatfish, Gary Stewart, ...)

    Traits:

    * See entry for flatfish troll
    * Apart from the flatfish posting style, he/she/it often
    drops a clanger

    Flatfish

    Name: flatfish+++ (Gary Stewart in real life)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar
    * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related
    newsgroups

    The flatfish troll nyms shifts an extraordinary amount often
    using the nyms as sock puppets. Here is a list of some of the
    nyms the flatfish troll has used (NB: flatfish will often use the
    names of other posters as nyms):

    Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie
    Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt,
    Remainder of 300+ nyms snipped for brevity.

    --
    HPT

  10. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 02:12:45 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> Cowardly trollboi cannot leave enough alone and must steal
    >>> my nym to post his gob****e; really sad, indeed.

    >> Which one did he steal?

    > Interesting you should bring up the subject.
    >
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    >

    > Moshe Goldfarb
    >
    > Name: Moshe Goldfarb (aka flatfish, Gary Stewart, ...)
    >
    > Traits:
    >
    > * See entry for flatfish troll
    > * Apart from the flatfish posting style, he/she/it often
    > drops a clanger
    >

    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html
    >

    > Flatfish
    >
    > Name: flatfish+++ (Gary Stewart in real life)
    >
    > Traits:
    >
    > * Nym shifting (see below)
    > * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    > * Homophobic
    > * Racist
    > * Habitual liar
    > * Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related
    > newsgroups
    > * Frequently cross posts articles originally not posted to COLA
    >
    > The flatfish troll nyms shifts an extraordinary amount often
    > using the nyms as sock puppets. Here is a list of some of the
    > nyms the flatfish troll has used (NB: flatfish will often use the
    > names of other posters as nyms):
    >
    > Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie
    > Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt,
    >

    > Remainder of 300+ nyms snipped for brevity.

    Haha!
    More unsubstantiated claims buy a Linux nutcase.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

  12. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

  13. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

  14. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > Haha! More unsubstantiated claims buy a Linux nutcase.

    It is your very own words that reveal and condemn you.

    --
    HPT

  15. Re: Linux City halts project after soaring costs.

    On 2008-03-27, Hadron wrote:

    > ,----
    >| The plans came unstuck after the estimated cost of the track spiralled
    >| to 3.2bn euros ($5bn; £2.5bn), up from 1.85bn euros.
    > `----
    >
    > Did they use GnuCash one wonders?

    Even a shiny econobox is not going to have any luck pulling a cargo train.

    > Well, if Roy can make tenuous links, then so can I.

    --
    NO! There are no CODICILES of Fight Club! |||
    / | \

    http://www.usenet.com

+ Reply to Thread