One-Stop site offers all the Photo Functions .. - Linux

This is a discussion on One-Stop site offers all the Photo Functions .. - Linux ; "After signing up for the free site at www.photoshop.com/express , members can upload their images and then edit them with Adobe's simplified set of point-and-click controls for red-eye removal, cropping, exposure, saturation and other functions" http://snipurl.com/22r2g http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/27/te...462&ei=5087%0A...

  1. One-Stop site offers all the Photo Functions ..

    "After signing up for the free site at www.photoshop.com/express,
    members can upload their images and then edit them with Adobe's
    simplified set of point-and-click controls for red-eye removal,
    cropping, exposure, saturation and other functions"

    http://snipurl.com/22r2g
    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/27/te...462&ei=5087%0A

  2. Re: One-Stop site offers all the Photo Functions ..

    ____/ Doug Mentohl on Thursday 27 March 2008 15:00 : \____

    > "After signing up for the free site at www.photoshop.com/express,
    > members can upload their images and then edit them with Adobe's
    > simplified set of point-and-click controls for red-eye removal,
    > cropping, exposure, saturation and other functions"
    >
    > http://snipurl.com/22r2g

    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/27/te...462&ei=5087%0A

    Sounds like Picasa, which runs on GNU/Linux desktops (bar some features like
    online sharing the last time I installed it).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    In a perfect world, all high-velocity impacts make fine orange juice