Open Source security FUD from Arstechnica .. - Linux

This is a discussion on Open Source security FUD from Arstechnica .. - Linux ; On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:39:23 -0400, Erik Funkenbusch wrote: > On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:24:33 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote: > >>>> Lets do a contest, anyone here ever had their understanding of >>>> computer programming advanced one iota, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: lets do a contest ..

    >>> I know this to be a fact, but I doubt anyone will respond.

    >> I've never seen it and in fact you have apologized for errors you've made.
    >> That's more than the loons around here do when they misfire.

    > I think you need to reread what he wrote.

    Isn't he accusing you of claiming to be an expert?

    >>> What are you talking about?

    >> He's hinting at knowing where you work and what your position is.
    >> Watch out......
    >> I'm sure you remember the Simon incident.

    > I guarantee he doesn't. And even if he did, it wouldn't matter.

    He's a certified nut no matter what his fascination with you is.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Tom Shelton defends fuddddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieee eee..

    On 4 Apr, 17:33, Tom Shelton wrote:

    > What's your point? So, he isn't updating his blog. Big deal. The article, by the way was actually pretty decent...

    Sum total evidence of his self proclamed genius - a defunct blog. See
    a previous list of his genius at work.

    'the wisdom of Erik Funkenbusch'

    ACL's, contract law., Dot Net 1.0 , IBM PC, IE Windows, Java 1.0,
    Kylix C++, Linux kernel, microkernel based OS, mini swap files, NT
    kernel, Reiserfs, RFC 1036, Schitzophrenia , shares of stock., swap
    memory, Trademark infringement, Unix , VMS, WMP

    See here where Java isn't compatible with itself ..

    'Java is not 100% portable to every Java implementation'

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/com...754ffdfaacdf5d

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3