JEDIDIAH writes:

> On 2008-03-31, Hadron wrote:
>> JEDIDIAH writes:

>>> For a guy like you ANY image manipulation isn't just relatively
>>> tricky, it is simply BEYOND YOU. The fact that Photoshop/GIMP is an
>>> interface you don't already know is just background noise.

>> What are you talking about? I have openly recommended Gimp as a great
>> OSS program many times. I use it daily. it doesn't mean its easy to get
>> to grips with though. It doesn't mean I use 100% of its
>> functionality. It doesn't mean I think its UI is perfect for beginners.
>>
>> Your problem is that you're too iedalistic to judge things on their merits
>> and their potential target audience. My opinion on a program "for me" is

> Not at all.
>
> I actually KNOW professional artists. I've watched them work and
> I have some fine arts training myself so I can appreciate the inherent
> difficulty of their work.

You *actually know* ? Wow. Err, so what? Me too. It's no big thing. What
you knowing them has to do with this is, again, beyond me.

>> not necessarily the same as my opinion on a program for nOObs to
>> Linux. But I dont expect you to understand that since for most COLA
>> advocates its all "me, me, me" and "meets MY needs". A selfish crowd.
>>

> No, you are the self-centered one that can't imagine anyone
> with needs different than his own.

Err, actually if you bother to read what I say then you will see that it
is me arguing for other users where your needs do no meet theirs. And, as
has been proven over and over again, a good consistent UI is one way of
meeting new users needs. One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to
see why.

--
< DanielS> still, throne of blood sounds like a movie about overfiend
and virgins or some crap