Photoshop Express now free and online .. - Linux

This is a discussion on Photoshop Express now free and online .. - Linux ; Tattoo Vampire writes: > William Poaster wrote: > >> Just like he did when challenged (in another group) to post a link to any of his >> OSS applications "I contribute to OSS". AFAIK they're still waiting. > > Oh, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

  1. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> Just like he did when challenged (in another group) to post a link to any of his
    >> OSS applications "I contribute to OSS". AFAIK they're still waiting.

    > Oh, Hadron has written some software? Cool! What does it do and where can I
    > find copies?
    >
    > Come on, Hadron... your friends in COLA can't wait to give your software a
    > test drive. How about a link, ole buddy?

    Don't be a fool all your life. I posted one link to one OSS project I
    contributed to a couple of times. I'm not doing it again. I am certainly
    not opening up the other projects to the nut jobs in this group.

    But I tell you one thing - I have posted infinitely more help to the
    Ubuntu group than all the "advocates" from COLA (with the exception of
    NoStop) put together.

    But no surprise there. Since cola advocates are, by their very nature,
    loonies.

    --
    "Its obvious Micoshaft sponsored frauds and net stalkers are now attacking individuals directly in organised gangs in linux advocacy newsgroups as predicted since it is known micoshaft is failing in the market place."
    7, COLA Linux "advocate" and nutjob.

  2. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Hadron wrote:

    > chrisv writes:
    >
    >> Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hadron snotted:
    >>>>
    >>> Now, let's put the context back in.

    >>> Now where's the ****ing reference you lying ****?

    >>> Pretend all you like, you can't misrepresent my words and then pretend
    >>> to "win".
    >>>
    >>> You're a lying little turd.

    >>> Of course you won't bother linking, you lying, stinking little turd.

    >> "Hadron" runs-away while pissing his pants again, I suppose. LOL
    >>

    > Poor chrisv. The link and the text were indeed posted. Now off you go
    > and cry.

    The link shows exactly what a misrepresenting little lying **** you are,
    Quark.

    **** you.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  3. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> Just like he did when challenged (in another group) to post a link to any of
    >> his OSS applications "I contribute to OSS". AFAIK they're still waiting.

    > Oh, Hadron has written some software? Cool! What does it do and where can I
    > find copies?

    We don't know yet.

    > Come on, Hadron... your friends in COLA can't wait to give your software a
    > test drive. How about a link, ole buddy?

    They're waiting in alt.os.linux.ubuntu too...

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  4. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    >>> "Hadron" runs-away while pissing his pants again, I suppose. LOL

    >> Poor chrisv. The link and the text were indeed posted. Now off you go
    >> and cry.

    > The link shows exactly what a misrepresenting little lying **** you are,
    > Quark.

    Yep. Quack's yellow stream must be filling-up his shoes, by now. 8)

  5. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    William Poaster wrote:

    > We don't know yet.

    He says he can't tell us, for some reason.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ...."6, uh... what was that number again?": Number of the Blonde Beast

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  6. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> We don't know yet.

    > He says he can't tell us, for some reason.

    Really, he can't prove what he claims? Are you surprised the wintroll can't back
    up his claims? Quack wouldn't be lying, would he...

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> We don't know yet.

    > He says he can't tell us, for some reason.

    We all know how quick you are to show off about your silly job titles
    and your Linux evangelism. However, experience refrains me from posting
    too much. But I have posted some before. Only a complete idiot, and it
    appears you might qualify, would be blind to my previous postings and my
    Ubuntu postings on this subject.

    Frankly, I'm not going to have a pissing competition with Willy Poaster
    and a moron like Gregory Shearman who has openly stated that designing
    and implementing consistent UIs is a waste of a programmers time and
    effort.

    --
    Thinking is dangerous. It leads to ideas.
    -- Seen on #Debian

  8. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Hadron wrote:

    > We

    Who's "we"? Got a mouse in your pocket?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  9. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> We

    > Who's "we"? Got a mouse in your pocket?

    "We" being everyone you tell about your job. Unless you think there is
    only me here? Mind you, in COLA it wouldn't surprise me since Roy and
    Mark have driven most of the real advocates away.

    And stop snipping. It's not big (steady Marti) or clever.

    --
    I thought you had a CS degree? And you never did a compiler course? I am
    amazed! - Hadron Quark, COLA

  10. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:30:46 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:
    >>
    >>> We don't know yet.

    >> He says he can't tell us, for some reason.

    > We all know how quick you are to show off about your silly job titles
    > and your Linux evangelism. However, experience refrains me from posting
    > too much. But I have posted some before. Only a complete idiot, and it
    > appears you might qualify, would be blind to my previous postings and my
    > Ubuntu postings on this subject.
    >
    > Frankly, I'm not going to have a pissing competition with Willy Poaster
    > and a moron like Gregory Shearman who has openly stated that designing
    > and implementing consistent UIs is a waste of a programmers time and
    > effort.

    "We all". How many are you speaking for?

    --
    Rick

    Hadron wrote:

    > "We" being everyone you tell about your job. Unless you think there is
    > only me here? Mind you, in COLA it wouldn't surprise me since Roy and
    > Mark have driven most of the real advocates away.

    Hadron, you pissy little bitch. I post a few times about my job and how I
    moved the company away from Windows and you accuse me of showing off. At the
    same time you CONTINUOUSLY boast of being a true Linux advocate and
    CONTINUOUSLY brag about how you've contributed to OSS. Oh, the irony.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....A running chicken is poultry in motion.

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  12. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> "We" being everyone you tell about your job. Unless you think there is
    >> only me here? Mind you, in COLA it wouldn't surprise me since Roy and
    >> Mark have driven most of the real advocates away.

    > Hadron, you pissy little bitch. I post a few times about my job and
    > how I

    Actually no. You pranced around a lot telling us how you dictated what
    apps they used and how you were the marketing director too. Touch a nerve?

    > moved the company away from Windows and you accuse me of showing off. At the
    > same time you CONTINUOUSLY boast of being a true Linux advocate and
    > CONTINUOUSLY brag about how you've contributed to OSS. Oh, the irony.

    No, I dont "continually". You bring it up with your silly "what projects"
    queries. I contribute much more back the OSS community than most of COLA
    put together. I dont know if you contribute or just take - thats your
    business.

    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for

  13. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:38:23 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> We

    >> Who's "we"? Got a mouse in your pocket?

    > "We" being everyone you tell about your job. Unless you think there is
    > only me here? Mind you, in COLA it wouldn't surprise me since Roy and
    > Mark have driven most of the real advocates away.
    >
    > And stop snipping. It's not big (steady Marti) or clever.

    With some of the people in this group, one has to wonder where the
    mouse/gerbil really is.

    Hint: it's not in his pocket.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  14. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Hadron wrote:

    > Actually no. You pranced around a lot telling us how you dictated what
    > apps they used and how you were the marketing director too. Touch a nerve?

    I don't prance and you didn't touch a nerve. I might ask you the same thing
    given your rather overblown reaction to what I wrote. :-P
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.

    Good to the last supper

  15. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    >Not drunk, not stupid or deluded..

    I don't know why you don't KF the POS...

  16. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    chrisv wrote:

    > Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >
    >>Not drunk, not stupid or deluded..

    > I don't know why you don't KF the POS...

    I saw in your other post that you KF'ed him. Good move. He's so
    blatantly, shamelessly dishonest that nothing he writes is deserving of
    consideration or rebuttal.

  17. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    On 2008-03-27, Hadron wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    >>> Then they should be able to use Gimp.

    > But they wont as Gimp is relatively tricky to use. You missed my

    For a guy like you ANY image manipulation isn't just relatively
    tricky, it is simply BEYOND YOU. The fact that Photoshop/GIMP is an
    interface you don't already know is just background noise.

    --
    NO! There are no CODICILES of Fight Club! |||
    / | \

    http://www.usenet.com

  18. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    JEDIDIAH writes:

    > On 2008-03-27, Hadron wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    >> But they wont as Gimp is relatively tricky to use. You missed my

    > For a guy like you ANY image manipulation isn't just relatively
    > tricky, it is simply BEYOND YOU. The fact that Photoshop/GIMP is an
    > interface you don't already know is just background noise.

    What are you talking about? I have openly recommended Gimp as a great
    OSS program many times. I use it daily. it doesn't mean its easy to get
    to grips with though. It doesn't mean I use 100% of its
    functionality. It doesn't mean I think its UI is perfect for beginners.

    Your problem is that you're too iedalistic to judge things on their merits
    and their potential target audience. My opinion on a program "for me" is
    not necessarily the same as my opinion on a program for nOObs to
    Linux. But I dont expect you to understand that since for most COLA
    advocates its all "me, me, me" and "meets MY needs". A selfish crowd.

    --
    If you are going to run a rinky-dink distro made by a couple of
    volunteers, why not run a rinky-dink distro made by a lot of volunteers?

  19. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    chrisv wrote:

    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >>
    >>>Not drunk, not stupid or deluded..

    >> I don't know why you don't KF the POS...

    > I saw in your other post that you KF'ed him. Good move. He's so
    > blatantly, shamelessly dishonest that nothing he writes is deserving of
    > consideration or rebuttal.

    No doubt Quack will now bleat the usual troll's mantra about "censorship"
    & "free speech" etc. What a mar00n.

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: Photoshop Express now free and online ..

    On 2008-03-31, Hadron wrote:
    > JEDIDIAH writes:

    >>> But they wont as Gimp is relatively tricky to use. You missed my

    >> For a guy like you ANY image manipulation isn't just relatively
    >> tricky, it is simply BEYOND YOU. The fact that Photoshop/GIMP is an
    >> interface you don't already know is just background noise.

    > What are you talking about? I have openly recommended Gimp as a great
    > OSS program many times. I use it daily. it doesn't mean its easy to get
    > to grips with though. It doesn't mean I use 100% of its
    > functionality. It doesn't mean I think its UI is perfect for beginners.
    >
    > Your problem is that you're too iedalistic to judge things on their merits
    > and their potential target audience. My opinion on a program "for me" is

    Not at all.

    I actually KNOW professional artists. I've watched them work and
    I have some fine arts training myself so I can appreciate the inherent
    difficulty of their work.

    > not necessarily the same as my opinion on a program for nOObs to
    > Linux. But I dont expect you to understand that since for most COLA
    > advocates its all "me, me, me" and "meets MY needs". A selfish crowd.

    No, you are the self-centered one that can't imagine anyone
    with needs different than his own.