[News] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation - Linux ; Gregory Shearman wrote: > DFS wrote: > >> Gregory Shearman wrote: >>> DFS wrote: >>> >>>> chrisv wrote: >>>>> William Poaster wrote: >>>>> >>>>>> And surprised there are bugs in a beta version. Who'd a thunk it. >>>>> >>>>> Don't ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71

  1. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Gregory Shearman wrote:

    >>> Then you would be able to find a quote of me saying so very easy.

    >> Yes, very very easily.
    >>

    >>> How about it? Come on.. Show us a quote.

    >> Greg Shearman, 10/20/2007, comp.os.linux.advocacy: "Linux is as usable and
    >> as good as possible, but that has nothing to do with
    >> advocacy."

    >> Of course, as good as possible == cannot ever be improved upon == perfect
    >> as is.
    >>
    >> Then you defended your idiocy for several days, insisting over and over
    >> that Linux was perfect, while everyone told you how nutty you were.
    >>

    > From the article quoted:
    >
    > [...]
    >
    > You really have to concentrate harder on what you read. Your mistakes are
    > rather embarrassing.
    >
    > Linux is as usable and as good as possible..... there's always room for
    > improvement, and improvement comes gradually....
    >
    > Nobody (or their works) is/are perfect...
    >
    > There's always the next version...
    >
    > [...]
    >

    > You really are a sad misquoting little son of a gun, aren't you?
    >
    > Nowhere did I say that Linux is perfect. That's simply a lie propagated by
    > that lying little turd, Quark.

    But DFS *did* say this:

    Linux, the perfect OS,

    DFS -
    Saturday 29 March 2008 6:01:59 pm
    comp.os.linux.advocacy

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant inVirtualisation

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > Hadron puked:
    >>
    >> Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

    > Where's the ****ing quote you lying little turd?
    >
    > I'm on record? Show us the ****ing record you lying ****ing troll.
    >
    > **** you.

    The troll is right about one thing, though. You can't "honestly" make up
    his idiotic, dishonest claims. He's a shameless liar.

  3. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    chrisv writes:

    > Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron puked:
    >>>
    >>> Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

    >> Where's the ****ing quote you lying little turd?
    >>
    >> I'm on record? Show us the ****ing record you lying ****ing troll.
    >>
    >> **** you.

    > The troll is right about one thing, though. You can't "honestly" make up
    > his idiotic, dishonest claims. He's a shameless liar.

    I guess you have snit kill filed? The links have been posted more than
    once.

    --
    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our

  4. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant inVirtualisation

    "Hadron" stated in post
    fso887$eo3$3@registered.motzarella.org on 3/30/08 7:31 AM:

    > chrisv writes:
    >
    >> Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hadron puked:

    >>> Where's the ****ing quote you lying little turd?
    >>>
    >>> I'm on record? Show us the ****ing record you lying ****ing troll.
    >>>
    >>> **** you.

    >> The troll is right about one thing, though. You can't "honestly" make up
    >> his idiotic, dishonest claims. He's a shameless liar.
    >>

    > I guess you have snit kill filed? The links have been posted more than
    > once.

    And they have been quoted - so not even having me in a KF would excuse the
    accusations against you.

    --
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
    --Albert Einstein

  5. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    Snit writes:

    > "Hadron" stated in post
    > fso887$eo3$3@registered.motzarella.org on 3/30/08 7:31 AM:
    >
    >> chrisv writes:

    >>> The troll is right about one thing, though. You can't "honestly" make up
    >>> his idiotic, dishonest claims. He's a shameless liar.
    >>>

    >> I guess you have snit kill filed? The links have been posted more than
    >> once.
    >>

    > And they have been quoted - so not even having me in a KF would excuse the
    > accusations against you.

    It's the traditional COLA tar'n'feathering. Despite all evidence they
    gang up on the person who has proven an "advocate" to be
    clueless. Sigh. When will they ever learn.

    --
    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our
    services, allowing us to evolve the services as and when required."
    Mark Kent
    Head of Technology Strategy
    COLA Hypocrite

  6. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant inVirtualisation

    "Hadron" stated in post
    fso8mp$eo3$4@registered.motzarella.org on 3/30/08 7:39 AM:

    > Snit writes:
    >
    >> "Hadron" stated in post
    >> fso887$eo3$3@registered.motzarella.org on 3/30/08 7:31 AM:

    >>> I guess you have snit kill filed? The links have been posted more than
    >>> once.
    >>>

    >> And they have been quoted - so not even having me in a KF would excuse the
    >> accusations against you.

    > It's the traditional COLA tar'n'feathering. Despite all evidence they
    > gang up on the person who has proven an "advocate" to be
    > clueless. Sigh. When will they ever learn.

    Seriously, it is worse in CSMA. Not even basic math facts are "safe" from
    being argued against... I am currently debating with Wally and Sandman over,
    I kid you not:

    S2, the set:
    {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}
    I have noted that a subset can have zero items (be an
    empty set), such as a subset of items in the above set
    with the "feature" of being over 1000. There are no
    such numbers and thus the subset of S2 numbers that
    are over 1000 = {}.

    Wally showed he did not understand such basic set theory and claimed:

    I would have thought {0}?

    And then Sandman jumped in to try to defend his ignorance. It is
    hilarious... for more fun on see:

    Seriously: is *anyone* in COLA as ignorant as Wally and Sandman? I do not
    follow the debates in COLA as much - I would love to see some of the
    "doozies".

    --
    When thinking changes your mind, that's philosophy.
    When God changes your mind, that's faith.

  7. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    Snit writes:

    > "Hadron" stated in post
    > fso8mp$eo3$4@registered.motzarella.org on 3/30/08 7:39 AM:
    >
    >> Snit writes:
    >>
    >>> "Hadron" stated in post
    >>> fso887$eo3$3@registered.motzarella.org on 3/30/08 7:31 AM:

    >>> And they have been quoted - so not even having me in a KF would excuse the
    >>> accusations against you.

    >> It's the traditional COLA tar'n'feathering. Despite all evidence they
    >> gang up on the person who has proven an "advocate" to be
    >> clueless. Sigh. When will they ever learn.

    > Seriously, it is worse in CSMA. Not even basic math facts are "safe" from
    > being argued against... I am currently debating with Wally and Sandman over,
    > I kid you not:
    >
    > S2, the set:
    > {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}
    > I have noted that a subset can have zero items (be an
    > empty set), such as a subset of items in the above set
    > with the "feature" of being over 1000. There are no
    > such numbers and thus the subset of S2 numbers that
    > are over 1000 = {}.
    >

    > Wally showed he did not understand such basic set theory and claimed:
    >
    > I would have thought {0}?

    And when you pointed out 0 was not in the original set regardless of the
    subset filter? Don't tell me. I can guess. Ye gods.

    > And then Sandman jumped in to try to defend his ignorance. It is
    > hilarious... for more fun on see:
    >

    > Seriously: is *anyone* in COLA as ignorant as Wally and Sandman? I do not
    > follow the debates in COLA as much - I would love to see some of the
    > "doozies".

    Yes. If you were to have the same argument here if someone as ignorant
    as, say, Gregory stated that {0} was a valid subset then you can be sure
    that the usual suspects would have joined in on his side.

    --
    * joeyh installs debian using only his big toe, for a change of pace
    -- in #debian-boot

  8. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant inVirtualisation

    "Hadron" stated in post
    fsoa7r$eo3$7@registered.motzarella.org on 3/30/08 8:05 AM:

    >>> It's the traditional COLA tar'n'feathering. Despite all evidence they
    >>> gang up on the person who has proven an "advocate" to be
    >>> clueless. Sigh. When will they ever learn.

    >> Seriously, it is worse in CSMA. Not even basic math facts are "safe" from
    >> being argued against... I am currently debating with Wally and Sandman over,
    >> I kid you not:
    >>
    >> S2, the set:
    >> {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10}
    >> I have noted that a subset can have zero items (be an
    >> empty set), such as a subset of items in the above set
    >> with the "feature" of being over 1000. There are no
    >> such numbers and thus the subset of S2 numbers that
    >> are over 1000 = {}.
    >>

    >> Wally showed he did not understand such basic set theory and claimed:
    >>
    >> I would have thought {0}?

    > And when you pointed out 0 was not in the original set regardless of the
    > subset filter? Don't tell me. I can guess. Ye gods.

    Wally spewed such things as:

    And the number of those positive integers that were over 1000
    was 0 therefore the subset must reflect that fact and not
    simply be empty!

    the subset in question must by definition contain information
    that relates directly to the set that it is derived from even
    if as in your example it is that 0 elements of the set are
    over 1000!

    I gave a clear example as to when a subset with 0 elements
    would not actually be empty as you claimed that it would!

    But zero items does not necessarily translate to being empty
    as you have said it would!

    your delusion is that something that owes its very existence
    to the fact that it contains information can in fact be
    ...empty!

    Now research why a "subset" cannot be "empty"

    On and on... he really is - or seems - incapable of understanding the most
    basic level of set theory (though I did find references to a kindergarten
    lesson which used picture graphs he might be referencing when he talks about
    using 0 to represent the empty set). Generally by middle school the
    concepts and the notation are covered in more depth... even for students
    less advanced in math the concepts and notion are covered in high school.
    We are not talking even college level math here!

    >> And then Sandman jumped in to try to defend his ignorance. It is
    >> hilarious... for more fun on see:
    >>

    >> Seriously: is *anyone* in COLA as ignorant as Wally and Sandman? I do not
    >> follow the debates in COLA as much - I would love to see some of the
    >> "doozies".

    > Yes. If you were to have the same argument here if someone as ignorant
    > as, say, Gregory stated that {0} was a valid subset then you can be sure
    > that the usual suspects would have joined in on his side.

    I suspect you are right - but I would love to see if any debate in COLA has
    been *that* extreme in arguing against basic math concepts (in this case not
    quite elementary level, but middle school level).

    --
    "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
    all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

  9. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    Gregory Shearman writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Maybe the big head Gregory Shearman can explain how when I get a new
    >> kernel my video "will just work" without having to downlod latest,
    >> export the CC variable, kill gnome and then recompile and install? I
    >> have been doing this for ages. But its a pain in the ass.

    > Kill Gnome?
    >
    > Why the **** do you have to do that????
    >
    > I don't reboot unless I want to start a new kernel. I don't even kill X to
    > install a new nvidia-driver. I don't have to, and neither should you, if
    > your machine is set up correctly.
    >
    > You really have no idea, do you?

    You really have NO idea what you are talking about.

    The steps to build and use the latest drivers in Debian are:

    boot to full screen mode ctl-alt-f1
    kill gnome
    export your CC variable to the correct version used for the new kernel
    install (ensuring you have build env installed)
    restart gnome

    Don't believe me? Well, in your words : go **** yourself and find
    out. The world does not use the same Distro as Gregory "UI design is a
    waste of time" Shearman.

    Here is the first "how to" i found just for you

    http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.p...2153689e4#4796

    Feel free to apologise whenever you're ready.

    You're REALLY not very good at this Gregory. You start frothing and
    swearing and generally coming across as a bit of a loony.

  10. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant inVirtualisation

    "Hadron" stated in post
    fsp21i$71t$3@registered.motzarella.org on 3/30/08 2:51 PM:

    > Gregory Shearman writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >>> Maybe the big head Gregory Shearman can explain how when I get a new
    >>> kernel my video "will just work" without having to downlod latest,
    >>> export the CC variable, kill gnome and then recompile and install? I
    >>> have been doing this for ages. But its a pain in the ass.

    >> Kill Gnome?
    >>
    >> Why the **** do you have to do that????
    >>
    >> I don't reboot unless I want to start a new kernel. I don't even kill X to
    >> install a new nvidia-driver. I don't have to, and neither should you, if
    >> your machine is set up correctly.
    >>
    >> You really have no idea, do you?

    > You really have NO idea what you are talking about.
    >
    > The steps to build and use the latest drivers in Debian are:
    >
    > boot to full screen mode ctl-alt-f1
    > kill gnome
    > export your CC variable to the correct version used for the new kernel
    > install (ensuring you have build env installed)
    > restart gnome
    >

    > Don't believe me? Well, in your words : go **** yourself and find
    > out. The world does not use the same Distro as Gregory "UI design is a
    > waste of time" Shearman.
    >
    > Here is the first "how to" i found just for you
    >
    > http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.p...d0acd035121536
    > 89e4#4796
    >
    > Feel free to apologise whenever you're ready.
    >
    > You're REALLY not very good at this Gregory. You start frothing and
    > swearing and generally coming across as a bit of a loony.

    A bit? I disagree.

    --
    "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
    - Anatole France

    Snit writes:

    > "Hadron" stated in post
    > fsp21i$71t$3@registered.motzarella.org on 3/30/08 2:51 PM:
    >
    >> Gregory Shearman writes:

    >>> Kill Gnome?
    >>>
    >>> Why the **** do you have to do that????
    >>>
    >>> I don't reboot unless I want to start a new kernel. I don't even kill X to
    >>> install a new nvidia-driver. I don't have to, and neither should you, if
    >>> your machine is set up correctly.
    >>>
    >>> You really have no idea, do you?

    >> You really have NO idea what you are talking about.
    >>
    >> The steps to build and use the latest drivers in Debian are:
    >>
    >> boot to full screen mode ctl-alt-f1
    >> kill gnome
    >> export your CC variable to the correct version used for the new kernel
    >> install (ensuring you have build env installed)
    >> restart gnome
    >>

    >> Don't believe me? Well, in your words : go **** yourself and find
    >> out. The world does not use the same Distro as Gregory "UI design is a
    >> waste of time" Shearman.
    >>
    >> Here is the first "how to" i found just for you
    >>
    >> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.p...d0acd035121536
    >> 89e4#4796
    >>
    >> Feel free to apologise whenever you're ready.
    >>
    >> You're REALLY not very good at this Gregory. You start frothing and
    >> swearing and generally coming across as a bit of a loony.

    > A bit? I disagree.

    What amazes me the most is that he accuses me of outright lying when he
    KNOWS I use Linux. He surely must know I contribute to Ubuntu group
    amongst others. He must know that I wouldnt lie as its too easy to get
    caught?

    What IS his issue?

    I guess it's all part of his "I'm alright jack" attitude - it meets his
    low level needs now so no need to improve things for future generations
    of users. Incredibly selfish amongst other things.

    --
    XP can't be selling well, or we'd have the wintrolls crowing about it all
    over the advocacy newsgroups.

  12. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    No it wasn't you lying little ****.

    > I really can not be
    > bothered.

    Of course you don't you ****ing liar. You misrepresent and then you ****ing
    run away you cowardly, grovelling, lying little turd.

    I said no such thing you ****ing liar.

    Where's the ****ing quote you stinking cowardly ****ing liar?

    Where's the ****ing quote you stinking little turd?

    Show us the quote you ****ing liar...

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  13. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Gregory Shearman on Sunday 30 March 2008 07:40 : \____
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> Gregory Shearman is on record as saying Linux is as perfect as
    >>> possible. One of the more clownish of his many "zany" contributions to
    >>> this group and Linux advocacy - up there with not wanting it to get any
    >>> better since it "works for him", Grannies reading the nntp standard, and
    >>> conforming to UI standards being a waste of time and effort.
    >>>
    >>> Honestly, you couldn't make it up.

    >> Where's the ****ing quote you lying little turd?
    >>
    >> I'm on record? Show us the ****ing record you lying ****ing troll.
    >>
    >> **** you.

    > They are not worth the anger, Gregory. That's what they try to do when
    > they provoke. Just add them to your filter and forget them for good.

    Yeah... There they go.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  14. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    **** off turd.

    > Here is the first "how to" i found just for you

    [deleted irrelevant blog post]

    > Feel free to apologise whenever you're ready.
    >
    > You're REALLY not very good at this Gregory. You start frothing and
    > swearing and generally coming across as a bit of a loony.

    GentooPenguin# emerge nvidia-drivers

    =================================

    Learn something about Linux you cowardly stinking lying little turd.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  15. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Snit writes:
    >>
    >>> "Gregory Shearman" stated in post
    >>> 1469108.oGTMoc2jXL@netscape.net on 3/29/08 11:40 PM:

    >>> Let us not pretend you are not actively denying other quotes that have
    >>> been shown about you - I can see why someone would not spend time looking
    >>> for a quote to satisfy your request when it is clear your habit is to
    >>> dishonestly deny the quotes anyway?
    >>>
    >>> Still, I have not seen the quote of you saying that Linux is perfect -
    >>> and
    >>> would like Hadron to show where you did and defend his claim. Hadron -
    >>> can
    >>> you do so? With a quick Googling I found no such quote, but I do not
    >>> know the details.

    >> "perfect as possible" was the quote I think.

    > No it wasn't you lying little ****.
    >
    >> I really can not be
    >> bothered.

    > Of course you don't you ****ing liar. You misrepresent and then you ****ing
    > run away you cowardly, grovelling, lying little turd.
    >
    >> Slight variations aside, Gregory will jus huff and puff and
    >> deny it all any way as is his wont. He is, as someone said, a
    >> dinosaur. He really did say that usenet readers should read the nntp
    >> spec.

    > I said no such thing you ****ing liar.
    >
    > Where's the ****ing quote you stinking cowardly ****ing liar?
    >
    >> He also said he didn't want Linux getting any better in case the
    >> wrong kind of people used it.

    > Where's the ****ing quote you stinking little turd?
    >
    >> He also said that he thought consistent UIs
    >> were a waste of a programmer's time. He is truly clueless and I'm not
    >> going to feed his "insult,swear and run indenial" tactics.

    > Show us the quote you ****ing liar...

    Don't hold your breath, the Quack troll never backs his claims up with proof.
    He'd sooner troll, lie, & make things up.

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  16. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    Gregory Shearman espoused:
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> ____/ Gregory Shearman on Sunday 30 March 2008 07:40 : \____

    >>> Where's the ****ing quote you lying little turd?
    >>>
    >>> I'm on record? Show us the ****ing record you lying ****ing troll.
    >>>
    >>> **** you.

    >> They are not worth the anger, Gregory. That's what they try to do when
    >> they provoke. Just add them to your filter and forget them for good.
    >>

    > Yeah... There they go.

    Best place for them. They're entirely devoted to disrupting this space,
    and using any technique they can find to irritate and annoy. If you
    show any kind of weakness at all, they'll go in for the kill, rather
    like schoolchildren in a playground taunting & bullying environment.

    I prefer to focus on advocacy, which is what this group is for, and let
    the troll-feeders trollfeed invisibly to me. It's a little sad that I
    end up not seeing some posters whom I believe have some good things to
    say, but I'd rather not see the shills and trolls at all, myself.

  17. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant inVirtualisation

    "Gregory Shearman" stated in post
    1969282.H85g60YRGo@netscape.net on 3/31/08 4:32 AM:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Snit writes:
    >>
    >>> "Gregory Shearman" stated in post
    >>> 1469108.oGTMoc2jXL@netscape.net on 3/29/08 11:40 PM:

    >>> Let us not pretend you are not actively denying other quotes that have
    >>> been shown about you - I can see why someone would not spend time looking
    >>> for a quote to satisfy your request when it is clear your habit is to
    >>> dishonestly deny the quotes anyway?
    >>>
    >>> Still, I have not seen the quote of you saying that Linux is perfect -
    >>> and
    >>> would like Hadron to show where you did and defend his claim. Hadron -
    >>> can
    >>> you do so? With a quick Googling I found no such quote, but I do not
    >>> know the details.

    >> "perfect as possible" was the quote I think.

    > No it wasn't you lying little ****.
    >
    >> I really can not be
    >> bothered.

    > Of course you don't you ****ing liar. You misrepresent and then you ****ing
    > run away you cowardly, grovelling, lying little turd.
    >
    >> Slight variations aside, Gregory will jus huff and puff and
    >> deny it all any way as is his wont. He is, as someone said, a
    >> dinosaur. He really did say that usenet readers should read the nntp
    >> spec.

    > I said no such thing you ****ing liar.
    >
    > Where's the ****ing quote you stinking cowardly ****ing liar?
    >
    >> He also said he didn't want Linux getting any better in case the
    >> wrong kind of people used it.

    > Where's the ****ing quote you stinking little turd?
    >
    >> He also said that he thought consistent UIs
    >> were a waste of a programmer's time. He is truly clueless and I'm not
    >> going to feed his "insult,swear and run indenial" tactics.

    > Show us the quote you ****ing liar...

    He, if anything, exxagerated your view a bit.

    You outright lied about me saying Ubuntu does not have a built in print to
    PDF driver.

    Will you apologize or prove you are a hypocrite?

    --
    "For example, user interfaces are _usually_ better in commercial software.
    I'm not saying that this is always true, but in many cases the user

  18. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    Snit writes:

    > "Gregory Shearman" stated in post
    > 1969282.H85g60YRGo@netscape.net on 3/31/08 4:32 AM:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> "perfect as possible" was the quote I think.

    >> No it wasn't you lying little ****.
    >>
    >>> I really can not be
    >>> bothered.

    >> Of course you don't you ****ing liar. You misrepresent and then you ****ing
    >> run away you cowardly, grovelling, lying little turd.
    >>
    >>> Slight variations aside, Gregory will jus huff and puff and
    >>> deny it all any way as is his wont. He is, as someone said, a
    >>> dinosaur. He really did say that usenet readers should read the nntp
    >>> spec.

    >> I said no such thing you ****ing liar.
    >>
    >> Where's the ****ing quote you stinking cowardly ****ing liar?
    >>
    >>> He also said he didn't want Linux getting any better in case the
    >>> wrong kind of people used it.

    >> Where's the ****ing quote you stinking little turd?
    >>
    >>> He also said that he thought consistent UIs
    >>> were a waste of a programmer's time. He is truly clueless and I'm not
    >>> going to feed his "insult,swear and run indenial" tactics.

    >> Show us the quote you ****ing liar...
    >>

    > He, if anything, exxagerated your view a bit.

    A bit possibly. A lot? No. I can back up all of the above. But I
    won't. Gregory likes to give it out but he doesn't like it back -
    especially when (as you have done) it is so easy to prove that he's full
    of **** and about as likely to be recruited into a SW development team
    as a Bear is not to **** in the woods.

    > You outright lied about me saying Ubuntu does not have a built in print to
    > PDF driver.
    >
    > Will you apologize or prove you are a hypocrite?

    He has already proven he is a hypocrite. The question still remains as
    to whether he is man enough to apologise for his gross lies and
    misrepresentations of what you said.

    --
    < asuffield> a workstation is anything you can stick on somebodies desk
    and con them into using

  19. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant inVirtualisation

    "Hadron" stated in post
    fsqt2m$d12$3@registered.motzarella.org on 3/31/08 7:39 AM:

    >> He, if anything, exxagerated your view a bit.

    > A bit possibly. A lot? No. I can back up all of the above. But I
    > won't. Gregory likes to give it out but he doesn't like it back -
    > especially when (as you have done) it is so easy to prove that he's full
    > of **** and about as likely to be recruited into a SW development team
    > as a Bear is not to **** in the woods.
    >

    >> You outright lied about me saying Ubuntu does not have a built in print to
    >> PDF driver.
    >>
    >> Will you apologize or prove you are a hypocrite?

    > He has already proven he is a hypocrite. The question still remains as
    > to whether he is man enough to apologise for his gross lies and
    > misrepresentations of what you said.

    Frankly I disagree - I do not think that question still remains. He simple
    is not enough of an adult to apologize or even acknowledge his fabrications
    about me.

    --
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
    that take our breath away.

  20. Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Free Software Still Dominant in Virtualisation

    I liked things better when I didn't understand them.
    -- Calvin