High Plains Thumper Seeks Companion - Linux

This is a discussion on High Plains Thumper Seeks Companion - Linux ; I am sorry, I have had too amny dicks in my mouth and I now have AIDS and the drugs make me crazy. I apologise for my actions....

  1. High Plains Thumper Seeks Companion

    I am sorry, I have had too amny dicks in my mouth and I now have AIDS and the drugs make me crazy.

    I apologise for my actions.

  2. Clogwog is a pussy

    Borked Pseudo Mailed schreef:

    > I am sorry, I have had too amny dicks in my mouth

    No you don't you lying filth, nobody wants a retard like you!

    > and I now have AIDS

    You have *no clue* what you are talking about, do you?

    > and the drugs make me crazy.

    That's a fact and you proved it again!

    > I apologise for my actions.

    Apologies declined!