Tick Tock Roy - Linux

This is a discussion on Tick Tock Roy - Linux ; Roy Culley illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing: > > > The OP didn't show up in alt.os.linux.ubuntu here but to answer its > > question, I have never used a mail to news relay. Path: g2news1.google.com!news3.google.com!news.glorb.com !newsgate.cistron.nl!news.wiretrip.org!news.dizum. com!sewer-output!mail2news Message-Id: X-Mailer: exmh ...

  1. Tick Tock Roy

    Subject: Test 0001
    Newsgroups: alt.test.test
    Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:18:21 +0100
    From: Roy Culley

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  2. Re: Tick Tock Roy

    George Orwell wrote:
    > Roy Culley illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:
    >

    >>> The OP didn't show up in alt.os.linux.ubuntu here but to answer its
    >>> question, I have never used a mail to news relay.

    > Subject: Test 0001
    > Newsgroups: alt.test.test
    > Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:18:21 +0100
    > From: Roy Culley
    >

    > Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
    > non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
    > reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
    > di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
    > Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
    > https://www.mixmaster.it

    Who gives a brass farthing - stop posting this dribble.

    Ram

  3. Re: Tick Tock Roy

    "Ram" wrote in message
    > George Orwell wrote:
    >> Roy Culley illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >> Subject: Test 0001
    >> Newsgroups: alt.test.test
    >> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:18:21 +0100
    >> From: Roy Culley
    >>

    >> Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
    >> non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
    >> reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
    >> di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
    >> Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
    >> https://www.mixmaster.it
    >>

    > Who gives a brass farthing - stop posting this dribble.
    >
    > Ram

    Can't handle the fact that another one of the advocates is being exposed as
    a liar and a phony.

  4. Re: Tick Tock Roy

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > "Ram" wrote in message
    >> George Orwell wrote:
    >>> Roy Culley illuminated alt.os.linux.ubuntu by typing:

    >>> Subject: Test 0001
    >>> Newsgroups: alt.test.test
    >>> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:18:21 +0100
    >>> From: Roy Culley
    >>>

    >>> Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
    >>> non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
    >>> reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
    >>> di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
    >>> Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
    >>> https://www.mixmaster.it
    >>>

    >> Who gives a brass farthing - stop posting this dribble.
    >>
    >> Ram

    > Can't handle the fact that another one of the advocates is being exposed as
    > a liar and a phony.

    Yes I can, just sick of it been cross posted to groups outside *advocacy*

    Ram

+ Reply to Thread