[News] Linux is a clear winner, but OTOH .... - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Linux is a clear winner, but OTOH .... - Linux ; On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:40:22 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote: > On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:19:40 -0500, chrisv wrote: > >> William Poaster wrote: >> >>>chrisv wrote: >>>> >>>> "amicus_curious" is a liar. "amicus_curious" is a piece of ****. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: [News] Linux is a clear winner, but OTOH ....

    On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:40:22 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:19:40 -0500, chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> William Poaster wrote:

    >>>"amicus_curious" aka billwg aka Bill Weisgerber, is just showing how incredibly
    >>>thick he is.
    >>>
    >>>Google for Bill Weisgerber and you will see that this twat has done
    >>>his shill service for MS for years, always in the same *extremely* dishonest
    >>>way.

    >> billwg is a liar. billwg is a piece of ****.

    > And Mark Kent is?
    >
    > A Microsoft partner who extols the virtues of intellectual property by day
    > and criticizes the concept and people who are for the concept by night.
    >
    > So what would you call Mark Kent?

    And poof like magic they all scatter like roaches.

    Confront a Linux advocate, COLA variety of course, with facts and they
    scatter like roaches when the lights are turned on.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] Linux is a clear winner, but OTOH ....

    William Poaster espoused:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >
    >> thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:
    >>
    >>>rat:

    >>>How many times are you going to going to keep bringing up this
    >>>ridiculous claim. Crack open any basic econ text book and it will
    >>>tell you there are two primary measures of market share, revenue
    >>>and units. It has been explained to you many times that we are
    >>>referring to unit numbers when dealing with OSS products like
    >>>Linux and OpenOffice, so I don't know why you continue to pretend
    >>>you don't understand this point.

    >> Indeed.
    >>
    >> "amicus_curious" is a liar. "amicus_curious" is a piece of ****.

    > "amicus_curious" aka billwg aka Bill Weisgerber, is just showing how incredibly
    > thick he is.
    >
    > Google for Bill Weisgerber and you will see that this twat has done
    > his shill service for MS for years, always in the same *extremely* dishonest
    > way.

    There is no point in even providing him with a platform for his reality
    distortion field. He's here for a singular reason, which is to promote
    maltruths, which is what he does. I don't understand why so many people
    seem to think that "debating" with this people can ever achieve
    anything.

  3. Re: [News] Linux is a clear winner, but OTOH ....

    Mark Kent wrote:

    > William Poaster espoused:
    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>> Indeed.
    >>>
    >>> "amicus_curious" is a liar. "amicus_curious" is a piece of ****.

    >> "amicus_curious" aka billwg aka Bill Weisgerber, is just showing how
    >> incredibly thick he is.
    >>
    >> Google for Bill Weisgerber and you will see that this twat has done
    >> his shill service for MS for years, always in the same *extremely* dishonest
    >> way.
    >>

    > There is no point in even providing him with a platform for his reality
    > distortion field. He's here for a singular reason, which is to promote
    > maltruths, which is what he does. I don't understand why so many people
    > seem to think that "debating" with this people can ever achieve
    > anything.

    It won't. In fact it's not worth "debating" with any M$ shill or troll IMO.
    They'll either twist things that were said (Hadron Quack), make things up
    (FUDdenbusch), misconstrue what was said, or lead you round in a dance
    repeating the same tired old crap (Smith, DFS et al).

    --
    Mandriva 1 - 2008 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread