Microsoft's China boss quits to head NBA in China

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft said its global vice president, Zhang Yaqin, would take over as
| acting Greater China chief while it sought a permanent replacement.

Ballmer probably finds it hard to stay calm these days. Microsoft China was
possibly the biggest key to Microsoft intentionally (long-term).

Microsoft says Zune executive will leave company

,----[ Quote ]

,----[ Quote ]
| In 2005, Mark Lucovsky alleged in a sworn statement to a Washington state
| court that Ballmer became highly enraged upon hearing that Lucovsky was about
| to leave Microsoft for Google.I'm going to f--- bury that guy, I have done it
| before, and I will do it again. I'm going to f--- kill Google."

Seems like Microsoft employees ('sympathisers') have 'airbrushed' some of
Ballmer's insults, such as "f***ing pu**y". There you go...

Edit by Microsoft Corp.: