Re: [News] Microsoft Tries "Jackass" to Save Its Ass, WIntel-based Startup Dies - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Microsoft Tries "Jackass" to Save Its Ass, WIntel-based Startup Dies - Linux ; On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 03:48:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Microsoft apparently hopes that a "Jackass" can up its hip quotient and > increase market share To be honest Roy Schestowitz, I don't think Mark Kent is up to ...

  1. Re: [News] Microsoft Tries "Jackass" to Save Its Ass, WIntel-based Startup Dies

    On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 03:48:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Microsoft apparently hopes that a "Jackass" can up its hip quotient and
    > increase market share

    To be honest Roy Schestowitz, I don't think Mark Kent is up to the task.

    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services,
    allowing us to evolve the services as and when required."

    Mark Kent
    Head of Technology Strategy

    http://www.jnetx.com/index.php?id=products

    https://solutionfinder.microsoft.com...10ba73b82dbdb4

    http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dbox_Demo.pptx

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] Microsoft Tries "Jackass" to Save Its Ass, WIntel-based Startup Dies

+ Reply to Thread