If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do - Linux

This is a discussion on If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do - Linux ; "Say the Microsoft takeover of Yahoo! goes through. What must Microsoft do next to wring the maximum benefit from MicroHoo?" "If you were Steve B., what would you do if you had a chance to run MicroHoo?" http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500 -- Mary ...

  1. If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    --

    Mary Jo: I really got the hots for chicks with brains ..

  2. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    * Doug Mentohl peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > "Say the Microsoft takeover of Yahoo! goes through. What must
    > Microsoft do next to wring the maximum benefit from MicroHoo?"
    >
    > "If you were Steve B., what would you do if you had a chance to run
    > MicroHoo?"
    >
    > http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500
    >
    > Mary Jo: I really got the hots for chicks with brains ..

    I dunno about her brains, but she is more sane than Ballmer, that's for
    sure.

    --
    There are people who don't like capitalism, and people who don't like PCs. But
    there's no one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft.[3]

  3. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    Linonut wrote:
    > * Doug Mentohl peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> Mary Jo: I really got the hots for chicks with brains ..

    > I dunno about her brains, but she is more sane than Ballmer, that's
    > for sure.

    If Evil Bob and The Log Lady (from Twin Peaks) had a love-child, it
    would be more sane than Monkeyboy Ballmer.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    15:24:21 up 92 days, 13:00, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.00

  4. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:24:34 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Doug Mentohl peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> "Say the Microsoft takeover of Yahoo! goes through. What must
    >> Microsoft do next to wring the maximum benefit from MicroHoo?"
    >>
    >> "If you were Steve B., what would you do if you had a chance to run
    >> MicroHoo?"
    >>
    >> http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500
    >>
    >> Mary Jo: I really got the hots for chicks with brains ..

    > I dunno about her brains, but she is more sane than Ballmer, that's for
    > sure.

    http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500

    That's a chick?

    Looks like a guy to me.

    You Linux freaks sure have low standards.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > "Say the Microsoft takeover of Yahoo! goes through. What must
    > Microsoft do next to wring the maximum benefit from MicroHoo?"
    >
    > "If you were Steve B., what would you do if you had a chance to run
    > MicroHoo?"
    >
    > http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500
    >
    > --
    >
    > Mary Jo: I really got the hots for chicks with brains ..

    I don't poke fun of peoples looks. Most people are certainly "average"
    looking.

    But I do know a "chick" or "babe" when I see one. And if you think that
    she's a "chick" then I shutter to think what your wife/girl-friend looks
    like.

  6. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    news:1tmai5zaj16kj$.1eyhxyhploi9j.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    > On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:24:34 -0400, Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> * Doug Mentohl peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >>> "Say the Microsoft takeover of Yahoo! goes through. What must
    >>> Microsoft do next to wring the maximum benefit from MicroHoo?"
    >>>
    >>> "If you were Steve B., what would you do if you had a chance to run
    >>> MicroHoo?"

    Microsoft just wants to cut Yahoo off (or take it over) before they can
    really get a good solid customer base for Zimbra.

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    On Mar 22, 3:58*pm, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > That's a chick? Looks like a guy to me.

    That's just wishfull thinking on your part, flattie ..

  8. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    On Mar 22, 4:04*pm, "Ezekiel" wrote:

    > But I do know a "chick" or "babe" when ..

    That's just wishfull thinking on your part, flattie ..

  9. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    On Mar 22, 4:04 pm, "Ezekiel" wrote:

    > > But I do know a "chick" or "babe" when ..

    > That's just wishfull thinking on your part, flattie ..

    You seem to need a little help telling the difference between a "chick" and
    a average lookin middle-aged women.

    *THIS* is a real chick.
    http://www.fastdates.com/PitBoardFea...pova26.345.jpg

    And this is what *YOU* think is a chick.
    http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500

    Big, big difference.

  10. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:51:05 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > On Mar 22, 4:04 pm, "Ezekiel" wrote:
    >
    >>> But I do know a "chick" or "babe" when ..

    >> That's just wishfull thinking on your part, flattie ..

    > You seem to need a little help telling the difference between a "chick" and
    > a average lookin middle-aged women.
    >
    > *THIS* is a real chick.
    > http://www.fastdates.com/PitBoardFea...pova26.345.jpg

    Yep!
    If I didn't already own a Nikon I would go out and buy a Canon Sureshot!

    > And this is what *YOU* think is a chick.
    > http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500

    So much for the rest of my western omelet.........

    > Big, big difference.

    Night and day.

    Linux advocates seem to have such low standards when it comes to just about
    anything.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  11. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    > On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:51:05 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message

    >>> That's just wishfull thinking on your part, flattie ..

    >> You seem to need a little help telling the difference between a "chick"
    >> and
    >> a average lookin middle-aged women.
    >>
    >> *THIS* is a real chick.
    >> http://www.fastdates.com/PitBoardFea...pova26.345.jpg
    >>

    > Yep!
    > If I didn't already own a Nikon I would go out and buy a Canon Sureshot!

    My Konica-Minolta died last year (dropped it) so it was time for a new
    camera. I didn't base my decision on Maria's Canon Sureshot commercials but
    a friend highly recommended the Canon digital Elph line. He even brought one
    into work and it's a fantastic camera. The best thing is the
    size/form-factor because it's so convenient to bring everywhere. And I'm
    'indirectly' supporting more Maria commercials so it's a win-win.

    >> And this is what *YOU* think is a chick.
    >> http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500

    > So much for the rest of my western omelet.........

    She's not ugly or anything like that but she's certainly very average
    looking for a women her age. I think it's a real stretch to call her a
    "chick".

    >> Big, big difference.

    > Night and day.
    >
    > Linux advocates seem to have such low standards when it comes to just
    > about
    > anything.
    >
    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:55:21 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:51:05 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message

    >>> You seem to need a little help telling the difference between a "chick"
    >>> and
    >>> a average lookin middle-aged women.
    >>>
    >>> *THIS* is a real chick.
    >>> http://www.fastdates.com/PitBoardFea...pova26.345.jpg
    >>>

    >> Yep!
    >> If I didn't already own a Nikon I would go out and buy a Canon Sureshot!

    > My Konica-Minolta died last year (dropped it) so it was time for a new
    > camera. I didn't base my decision on Maria's Canon Sureshot commercials but
    > a friend highly recommended the Canon digital Elph line. He even brought one
    > into work and it's a fantastic camera. The best thing is the
    > size/form-factor because it's so convenient to bring everywhere. And I'm
    > 'indirectly' supporting more Maria commercials so it's a win-win.

    That's a nice camera.

    >>> And this is what *YOU* think is a chick.
    >>> http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500

    >> So much for the rest of my western omelet.........

    > She's not ugly or anything like that but she's certainly very average
    > looking for a women her age. I think it's a real stretch to call her a
    > "chick".

    Exactly.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  13. flatfish and his ideal date ..

    On Mar 23, 2:51*pm, Gary "Ezekiel" Flatfish wrote:

    > *THIS* is a real chick.http://www.fastdates.com/PitBoardFea...a/MariaSharapo...

    > And this is what's going through *YOUR* mind ..

    http://tinyurl.com/36fwsr

  14. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    Ezekiel wrote:
    > "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > On Mar 22, 4:04 pm, "Ezekiel" wrote:
    >
    >>> But I do know a "chick" or "babe" when ..

    >> That's just wishfull thinking on your part, flattie ..

    > You seem to need a little help telling the difference between a
    > "chick" and a average lookin middle-aged women.
    >
    > *THIS* is a real chick.
    > http://www.fastdates.com/PitBoardFea...pova26.345.jpg

    Nice. I saw this cutie
    http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...wta020608.html and her
    sister in person yesterday in a PGA Superstore. They were hitting balls
    with the public.

    > And this is what *YOU* think is a chick.
    > http://redmondmag.com/columns/articl...torialsID=2500
    >
    > Big, big difference.

    heh! He prefers the one that talks dirty about Microsoft.

  15. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > Linux advocates seem to have such low standards when it comes to just
    > about anything.

    BWAHA!

    Women, clothes, haircuts, computer hardware, operating systems...

  16. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

  17. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

  18. Re: If MicroHoo Goes Through, What Then Should Microsoft Do

+ Reply to Thread