Linux browser trends examined - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux browser trends examined - Linux ; Moshe is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart) http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 70 of 70

  1. Re: Linux browser trends examined

  2. Re: Linux browser trends examined

  3. Re: Linux browser trends examined

    thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:

    > My purpose in generating the graphs that I did

    Thad--

    Thanks again for your work. Whether or not you put anything about it on
    your web page, I would just ask you to take some minutes to make charts
    of the three sets of numbers in a spreadsheet and see what you can see.

    --Matt

  4. Re: Linux browser trends examined

    Matt wrote:
    > thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:
    >
    >> My purpose in generating the graphs that I did

    > Thad--
    >
    > Thanks again for your work. Whether or not you put anything about it on
    > your web page, I would just ask you to take some minutes to make charts
    > of the three sets of numbers in a spreadsheet and see what you can see.

    Hi Matt. Glad you appreciate it. I've been a bit buried the last few
    days with my warehouse/loft renovation project and some coding for one
    of my clients, but I'll play with those numbers when I get a chance.
    I also plan to do a review of the XO and post it here... assuming I
    can sneak it away from the GF long enough.

    Later,

    Thad
    all the ingredients on the label.

  5. Re: Linux browser trends examined

    thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com writes:

    > Matt wrote:
    >> thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:
    >>
    >>> My purpose in generating the graphs that I did

    >> Thad--
    >>
    >> Thanks again for your work. Whether or not you put anything about it on
    >> your web page, I would just ask you to take some minutes to make charts
    >> of the three sets of numbers in a spreadsheet and see what you can see.

    > Hi Matt. Glad you appreciate it. I've been a bit buried the last few
    > days with my warehouse/loft renovation project and some coding for one
    > of my clients, but I'll play with those numbers when I get a chance.
    > I also plan to do a review of the XO and post it here... assuming I
    > can sneak it away from the GF long enough.

    Why would the GF be spending so much time with an under powered machine
    with a non standard desktop?

    I'm beginning to think you might be making all this up....

  6. Re: Linux browser trends examined

    Hadron wrote:
    > thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com writes:
    >
    >> Matt wrote:

    >>> Thad--
    >>>
    >>> Thanks again for your work. Whether or not you put anything about
    >>> it on your web page, I would just ask you to take some minutes to
    >>> make charts of the three sets of numbers in a spreadsheet and see
    >>> what you can see.

    >> Hi Matt. Glad you appreciate it. I've been a bit buried the last
    >> few days with my warehouse/loft renovation project and some coding
    >> for one of my clients, but I'll play with those numbers when I get a
    >> chance. I also plan to do a review of the XO and post it here...
    >> assuming I can sneak it away from the GF long enough.

    > Why would the GF be spending so much time with an under powered
    > machine with a non standard desktop?

    He's got her hooked up to the pulley and wheel contraption to charge the XO
    system.

    http://dev.laptop.org/~arjs/cp1.JPG

    > I'm beginning to think you might be making all this up....

    thad has taken a turn to the dark side recently.

  7. Re: Linux browser trends examined

    On Mar 21, 6:48 am, "DFS" wrote:
    > Gregory Shearman wrote:
    > > DFS wrote:
    > >> Thanks for the ammo, Mercenary: after 10+ years of trying to give
    > >> itself away, less than 1 in 100 users chooses Linux.

    > > An exclusive club.

    > ...of woman hatershttp://lonien.de/wjl/images/jpg/p200602260034.jpg

    DFS,
    next time your picture is being taken, it would be polite if you took
    your pacifier out first.

  8. Re: Linux browser trends examined

    "DFS" writes:

    > bobbie wrote:

    >>> ...of woman hatershttp://lonien.de/wjl/images/jpg/p200602260034.jpg
    >>>

    >> DFS,
    >> next time your picture is being taken, it would be polite if you took
    >> your pacifier out first.

    > Isn't she cute? Too bad when she grows up she'll be treated poorly by
    > Linux/OSS jerks.
    >
    > Of course, the hostility OSS lusers show toward women (if they even like
    > them in the first place) is usually a direct result of a lifetime of
    > emasculation by overbearing mothers. Ask Linonut for details.

    Rexx has some strange stories too as I recall. They read like some of
    Marti's good night "fairy" tales.

  9. Re: Linux browser trends examined

    bobbie wrote:
    > On Mar 21, 6:48 am, "DFS" wrote:
    >> Gregory Shearman wrote:

    >>> An exclusive club.

    >> ...of woman hatershttp://lonien.de/wjl/images/jpg/p200602260034.jpg
    >>

    > DFS,
    > next time your picture is being taken, it would be polite if you took
    > your pacifier out first.

    Isn't she cute? Too bad when she grows up she'll be treated poorly by
    Linux/OSS jerks.

    Of course, the hostility OSS lusers show toward women (if they even like
    them in the first place) is usually a direct result of a lifetime of
    emasculation by overbearing mothers. Ask Linonut for details.

  10. Re: Linux browser trends examined

    * bobbie peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Mar 21, 6:48 am, "DFS" wrote:
    >
    > DFS,
    > next time your picture is being taken, it would be polite if you took
    > your pacifier out first.

    What!!? And deprive him of his bourbon?!

    --
    If something's expensive to develop, and somebody's not going to get paid,
    it won't get developed. So you decide: Do you want software to be

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4