Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX - Linux

This is a discussion on Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX - Linux ; http://www.esalinas.net A complet manual about howto run win32 apliccations on your Linux system is to easy... only use wine... and can be found in the Linux Resources website: http://www.esalinas.net...

  1. Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    http://www.esalinas.net
    A complet manual about howto run win32 apliccations on your Linux
    system is to easy... only use wine... and can be found in the Linux
    Resources website: http://www.esalinas.net

  2. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    wrote in message
    > http://www.esalinas.net
    > A complet manual about howto run win32 apliccations on your Linux
    > system is to easy... only use wine... and can be found in the Linux
    > Resources website: http://www.esalinas.net

    Why?

    Why the need to run win32 apps on linux?

  3. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:47:46 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > wrote in message

    >> http://www.esalinas.net
    >> A complet manual about howto run win32 apliccations on your Linux
    >> system is to easy... only use wine... and can be found in the Linux
    >> Resources website: http://www.esalinas.net
    >>

    > Why?
    >
    > Why the need to run win32 apps on linux?

    Rats deserting the sinking ship, perhaps.

  4. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    "Robin T Cox" wrote in message
    > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:47:46 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> wrote in message

    >>> http://www.esalinas.net
    >>> A complet manual about howto run win32 apliccations on your Linux
    >>> system is to easy... only use wine... and can be found in the Linux
    >>> Resources website: http://www.esalinas.net
    >>>

    >> Why?
    >>
    >> Why the need to run win32 apps on linux?

    > Rats deserting the sinking ship, perhaps.

    So people who run linux are rats?

    Exactly what ship is sinking? Last I checked Microsoft was making a profit
    of over $400.00 dollars. That's a $400 dollar profit every SECOND of every
    day 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Surely you're not mad enough to think
    that a company making over a billion dollars a month in *profit* (profit as
    in after everything else is paid) is somehow sinking?

  5. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    "Ezekiel" writes:

    > "Robin T Cox" wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:47:46 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> wrote in message

    >>> Why?
    >>>
    >>> Why the need to run win32 apps on linux?

    >> Rats deserting the sinking ship, perhaps.

    > So people who run linux are rats?
    >
    > Exactly what ship is sinking? Last I checked Microsoft was making a profit
    > of over $400.00 dollars. That's a $400 dollar profit every SECOND of every
    > day 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Surely you're not mad enough to think
    > that a company making over a billion dollars a month in *profit* (profit as
    > in after everything else is paid) is somehow sinking?

    Robin T Cox is none other than High Plains Nymshifter. He has to
    be. There can not be two such clueless posters to one group.

    --
    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our

    Mark Kent
    Head of Technology Strategy

  6. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:40:44 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > So people who run linux are rats?

    No, it's the companies who have previously produced Windows software, and
    who see its forthcoming demise who are now trying to extend their lives
    by trying to sell their stuff to the Linux community.

    Only trouble is, that when they could depend on Windows and charge the
    earth for their stuff they didn't give a bugger about Linux. And so now,
    Linux users in the meantime having developed much better software, Linux
    doesn't need them.

    As for your figures, please cite your sources, their provenance and their
    dates. Otherwise confess that you just made them up.

  7. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:49:07 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Robin T Cox is none other than High Plains Nymshifter. He has to be.
    > There can not be two such clueless posters to one group.

    Oh. I don't know. At least I have the guts to post via a regular ISP
    rather than through googlemail.

    That's pretty clueless, I'd say. So that makes us even at least.

  8. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:49:07 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > "Ezekiel" writes:
    >
    >> "Robin T Cox" wrote in message

    >>> Rats deserting the sinking ship, perhaps.

    >> So people who run linux are rats?
    >>
    >> Exactly what ship is sinking? Last I checked Microsoft was making a profit
    >> of over $400.00 dollars. That's a $400 dollar profit every SECOND of every
    >> day 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Surely you're not mad enough to think
    >> that a company making over a billion dollars a month in *profit* (profit as
    >> in after everything else is paid) is somehow sinking?

    > Robin T Cox is none other than High Plains Nymshifter. He has to
    > be. There can not be two such clueless posters to one group.

    HPT and his nym collection have been very busy these days.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  9. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    "Robin T Cox" schreef in bericht
    > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:49:07 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >

    >> Robin T Cox is none other than High Plains Nymshifter. He has to be.
    >> There can not be two such clueless posters to one group.

    > Oh. I don't know. At least I have the guts to post via a regular ISP
    > rather than through googlemail.
    >
    > That's pretty clueless, I'd say. So that makes us even at least.

    高い平野のサンパー
    HighPlainsThumperRafaelGeorgeHostlerRobin T
    Cox_Liar_Retard_Nymshifter_NetKKKop_Netnanny
    = an idiot!

  10. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:39:51 +0100, Hans wrote:

    > "Robin T Cox" schreef in bericht
    >> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:49:07 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >>

    >>> Robin T Cox is none other than High Plains Nymshifter. He has to be.
    >>> There can not be two such clueless posters to one group.

    >> Oh. I don't know. At least I have the guts to post via a regular ISP
    >> rather than through googlemail.
    >>
    >> That's pretty clueless, I'd say. So that makes us even at least.

    > 高い平野のサンパー
    > HighPlainsThumperRafaelGeorgeHostlerRobin T
    > Cox_Liar_Retard_Nymshifter_NetKKKop_Netnanny = an idiot!

    Hans at hotmail. Juvenile crap.

  11. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:39:51 +0100, Hans wrote:
    >
    >> "Robin T Cox" schreef in bericht

    >>> Oh. I don't know. At least I have the guts to post via a regular ISP
    >>> rather than through googlemail.
    >>>
    >>> That's pretty clueless, I'd say. So that makes us even at least.

    >> 高い平野のサンパー
    >> HighPlainsThumperRafaelGeorgeHostlerRobin T
    >> Cox_Liar_Retard_Nymshifter_NetKKKop_Netnanny = an idiot!

    > Hans at hotmail. Juvenile crap.

    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/HPT.jpeg
    George Hostler
    312 Remuda St.
    Clovis, New Mexico 88101-9338
    Ph: 505-763-1077
    [...]
    http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82752
    "High Plains Thumper" wrote in message
    Registrant:
    Plateau Telecommunications
    7111 N. Prince Street
    Clovis, NM 88101
    US
    Domain Name: PLATEAUTEL.NET

    Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :
    Engineering, Network
    networkengineering@plateautel.com
    7111 North Prince Street
    Clovis, NM 88101
    US
    Phone: (505) 389-5100

    highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org
    ghostler@plateautel.net
    highplainsthumper@gmail.com
    --
    PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    Robin T Cox wrote:

    > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:49:07 +0100, Hadron wrote:
    >

    >> Robin T Cox is none other than High Plains Nymshifter. He has to be.
    >> There can not be two such clueless posters to one group.

    > Oh. I don't know. At least I have the guts to post via a regular ISP
    > rather than through googlemail.
    >
    > That's pretty clueless, I'd say. So that makes us even at least.

    Quack's a totally clueless troll. Just ignore him, a lot of other people do.

    --
    Mandriva 1 - 2008 - RC1 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  13. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

  14. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    Robin T Cox wrote:
    > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:47:46 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> wrote in message

    >>> http://www.esalinas.net
    >>> A complet manual about howto run win32 apliccations on your Linux
    >>> system is to easy... only use wine... and can be found in the Linux
    >>> Resources website: http://www.esalinas.net
    >>>

    >> Why?
    >>
    >> Why the need to run win32 apps on linux?

    > Rats deserting the sinking ship, perhaps.

    You Linux lusers have been spewing the same gibberish forever.

  15. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:34:30 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > They're not predictive of anything. These figures report actual
    > performance. The dates should have been your first clue.

    So let's say out loud that the data you have quoted are quite old by now.
    And let's also agree that they predict nothing.

    > Do you actually think that they could "predict" future earnings with
    > such accuracy?

    Hardly. It's your thesis, however, that it is somehow 'mad', as you put
    it, 'to think that a company making over a billion dollars a month in
    *profit* (profit as in after everything else is paid) is somehow
    sinking', when -

    (a) your figures do not show profit but cash flow. As even an elementary
    knowledge of accountancy would tell you, there is rather more to profit
    calculation than that;

    (b) you agree that past performance figures are not predictive.

    So, in view of what we know of *current* performance, and the *current*
    changes in technology and the market place, it is pretty obvious that
    since what goes up must come down, and nowadays can do so rather rapidly.

    Or have you never heard of Bear Sterns?

  16. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:13:15 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Robin T Cox wrote:
    >> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:47:46 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >>
    >>> wrote in message

    >>> Why?
    >>>
    >>> Why the need to run win32 apps on linux?

    >> Rats deserting the sinking ship, perhaps.

    > You Linux lusers have been spewing the same gibberish forever.

    And you have no serious facts or arguments to contradict. Which is why
    you regularly resort to ad hominem attacks.

  17. Re: Run Macromedia Products On GNU/LINUX

    Robin T Cox writes:

    > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 18:34:30 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
    >
    >> They're not predictive of anything. These figures report actual
    >> performance. The dates should have been your first clue.
    >>

    > So let's say out loud that the data you have quoted are quite old by now.
    > And let's also agree that they predict nothing.
    >
    >> Do you actually think that they could "predict" future earnings with
    >> such accuracy?
    >>

    > Hardly. It's your thesis, however, that it is somehow 'mad', as you put
    > it, 'to think that a company making over a billion dollars a month in
    > *profit* (profit as in after everything else is paid) is somehow
    > sinking', when -
    >
    > (a) your figures do not show profit but cash flow. As even an elementary
    > knowledge of accountancy would tell you, there is rather more to profit
    > calculation than that;
    >
    > (b) you agree that past performance figures are not predictive.

    Don't be ridiculous - they may not be "predictive" but they indicate a
    trend. A company making more and more profit is certainly not sinking
    and we can say, with some certainty, that they wont run out of cash
    tomorrow ....

    > So, in view of what we know of *current* performance, and the *current*
    > changes in technology and the market place, it is pretty obvious that
    > since what goes up must come down, and nowadays can do so rather
    > rapidly.

    You're talking nonsense. What we KNOW of current performance etc is that
    MS seem to be getting stronger not weaker. Sure - what goes up must come
    down. At some stage.

    > Or have you never heard of Bear Sterns?

    Irrelevant.

+ Reply to Thread