Re: Old: Microsoft's PR "Spooks"/"Spies"/"Owners"/"Buddies" - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Old: Microsoft's PR "Spooks"/"Spies"/"Owners"/"Buddies" - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Microsoft Critics Assigned PR "Spooks" Well that explains Timmy's stalking behaviour. He's been "assigned" to you. I wonder how he'd feel if we "assigned" someone to him? Actually, I don't think it'd be worth the effort. ...

  1. Re: Old: Microsoft's PR "Spooks"/"Spies"/"Owners"/"Buddies"

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Microsoft Critics Assigned PR "Spooks"

    Well that explains Timmy's stalking behaviour. He's been "assigned" to
    you. I wonder how he'd feel if we "assigned" someone to him? Actually,
    I don't think it'd be worth the effort. It'd make very dull reading.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    18:30:32 up 86 days, 16:06, 4 users, load average: 0.09, 0.08, 0.08

  2. Re: Old: Microsoft's PR "Spooks"/"Spies"/"Owners"/"Buddies"

    On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:30:46 +0000, [H]omer wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Microsoft Critics Assigned PR "Spooks"

    > Well that explains Timmy's stalking behaviour. He's been "assigned" to
    > you. I wonder how he'd feel if we "assigned" someone to him? Actually,
    > I don't think it'd be worth the effort. It'd make very dull reading.

    You idiots keep claiming Tim is stalking you.
    Where is your proof of this claim?

    In fact where is proof for a lot of your claims?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Old: Microsoft's PR "Spooks"/"Spies"/"Owners"/"Buddies"

  4. Re: Old: Microsoft's PR "Spooks"/"Spies"/"Owners"/"Buddies"

    ____/ [H]omer on Sunday 16 March 2008 18:30 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Microsoft Critics Assigned PR "Spooks"

    > Well that explains Timmy's stalking behaviour. He's been "assigned" to
    > you. I wonder how he'd feel if we "assigned" someone to him? Actually,
    > I don't think it'd be worth the effort. It'd make very dull reading.

    He (or she) carefully reads every single word I write in my sites. They try to
    find dirt.

    I'll post more about this shortly (ignore arbitrary other agents that bark
    words like "looney" or "tinfoil", which is the classic old technique even
    Slashdot regulars complain about).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Viruses to Linux are like cancer to a shark
    03:05:02 up 52 days, 12:59, 4 users, load average: 1.99, 1.87, 1.59

  5. Could someone explain "blogs" to Roy, please?

    In article <5745873.CEg3HyG3vW@schestowitz.com>,
    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > He (or she) carefully reads every single word I write in my sites. They try to
    > find dirt.
    >
    > I'll post more about this shortly (ignore arbitrary other agents that bark
    > words like "looney" or "tinfoil", which is the classic old technique even
    > Slashdot regulars complain about).

    Let me get this straight. You spam links to your site all over the
    place. But people aren't suppose to actually go and read your site?

    You seem rather unclear on the purpose of having a blog. You seem to
    have confused it with a diary.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  6. Re: Could someone explain "blogs" to Roy, please?

    Tim Smith writes:

    > In article <5745873.CEg3HyG3vW@schestowitz.com>,
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> He (or she) carefully reads every single word I write in my sites. They try to
    >> find dirt.
    >>
    >> I'll post more about this shortly (ignore arbitrary other agents that bark
    >> words like "looney" or "tinfoil", which is the classic old technique even
    >> Slashdot regulars complain about).

    > Let me get this straight. You spam links to your site all over the
    > place. But people aren't suppose to actually go and read your site?

    Which surprise me when you think that he was using it to plant trojans
    on other peoples machines.

    > You seem rather unclear on the purpose of having a blog. You seem to
    > have confused it with a diary.

    Roy expects to speak. Discussion is not an option.

    He is quite mad.

  7. Re: Old: Microsoft's PR "Spooks"/"Spies"/"Owners"/"Buddies"

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ [H]omer on Sunday 16 March 2008 18:30 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Microsoft Critics Assigned PR "Spooks"

    >> Well that explains Timmy's stalking behaviour. He's been "assigned" to
    >> you. I wonder how he'd feel if we "assigned" someone to him? Actually,
    >> I don't think it'd be worth the effort. It'd make very dull reading.

    > He (or she) carefully reads every single word I write in my sites. They try to
    > find dirt.
    >
    > I'll post more about this shortly (ignore arbitrary other agents that bark
    > words like "looney" or "tinfoil", which is the classic old technique even
    > Slashdot regulars complain about).

    It is very odd behaviour, it it not? I hope that Timmy's paid enough to
    make it worthwhile. I wonder how he sleeps at night?

  8. Re: Old: Microsoft's PR "Spooks"/"Spies"/"Owners"/"Buddies"

    On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:28:38 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ [H]omer on Sunday 16 March 2008 18:30 : \____

    >>> Well that explains Timmy's stalking behaviour. He's been "assigned" to
    >>> you. I wonder how he'd feel if we "assigned" someone to him? Actually,
    >>> I don't think it'd be worth the effort. It'd make very dull reading.

    >> He (or she) carefully reads every single word I write in my sites. They try to
    >> find dirt.
    >>
    >> I'll post more about this shortly (ignore arbitrary other agents that bark
    >> words like "looney" or "tinfoil", which is the classic old technique even
    >> Slashdot regulars complain about).
    >>

    > It is very odd behaviour, it it not? I hope that Timmy's paid enough to
    > make it worthwhile. I wonder how he sleeps at night?

    That's interesting condiering you are a Microsoft Partner Mark Kent.
    How do YOU sleep at night, hypocrite.

    "At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
    customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services,
    allowing us to evolve the services as and when required."

    Mark Kent
    Head of Technology Strategy

    http://www.jnetx.com/index.php?id=products

    https://solutionfinder.microsoft.com...10ba73b82dbdb4

    http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dbox_Demo.pptx

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Could someone explain "blogs" to Roy, please?

    On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 20:36:01 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <5745873.CEg3HyG3vW@schestowitz.com>,
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> He (or she) carefully reads every single word I write in my sites. They try to
    >> find dirt.
    >>
    >> I'll post more about this shortly (ignore arbitrary other agents that bark
    >> words like "looney" or "tinfoil", which is the classic old technique even
    >> Slashdot regulars complain about).

    > Let me get this straight. You spam links to your site all over the
    > place. But people aren't suppose to actually go and read your site?
    >
    > You seem rather unclear on the purpose of having a blog. You seem to
    > have confused it with a diary.

    Roy Schestowitz is also unclear as to what the purpose of digg.com is.

    Discussion Roy, it's about discussion.

    It's NOT about SPAMMING your crap flood there every day and then claiming
    you no longer have the time to comment on articles.

    That in and of itself shows exactly what you are up to Roy Schestowitz.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/