[News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead - Linux ; Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Tim Smith wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation: > In article , > Roy Schestowitz wrote: >> >> RIP another piece of FUD ("but it doesn't run Photoshop..."). >> > > How was it FUD if ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 32 of 32

  1. Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

    Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Tim Smith wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    > In article <2372135.H02uZXNWzN@schestowitz.com>,
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >> RIP another piece of FUD ("but it doesn't run Photoshop...").
    >>

    > How was it FUD if it in fact did not run Photoshop before this?

    Because it was used as FUD to extend unrelated arguments
    against Linux by all kind of micoshaft fraudsters and asstroturfers.

  2. Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

    Kier wrote:

    > What a tiresome, ugly little prick you are, flatty, you jeering, sneering
    > piece of worm-meat. How about you stop polluting this group with you
    > unpleasantness?

    Yeah, and like, just *everyone* uses their computers for graphic arts.
    Everyone who owns a computer makes their living producing graphics? I own
    Photoshop 6 -- I haven't installed it on any computer in years. If I were
    in the printing business maybe I'd actually use it. Of course, I could
    always use "the Gimp" if it came down to that.

    But if you (as in "you," the original WinTroll in this thread) absolutely
    need Photoshop, by all means run it under Windows. Of course you (as
    in "you," the Wintroll) could always run it in a Windows virtual machine
    under Linux, if you really had any interest in Linux.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  3. Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

  4. Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

  5. Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

  6. Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

  7. Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

  8. Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

  9. Re: The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

    Tattoo Vampire did eloquently scribble:
    > Johnny Rocket wrote:

    >> I wonder if WINE will also run that nasty virus that my Ubuntu got
    >> from your website (www.Schestowitz.com) and infected my Ubuntu machine
    >> with a nasty trojan virus that tried to steal my personal information
    >> including bank account numbers and passwords. I had to reformat the
    >> drive to get rid of that nasty malware.

    > Troll-O-Meter:

    > 0---1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10
    > ^

    0?
    It bent the needle.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  10. Re: The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

    Rick did eloquently scribble:
    > On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 06:59:53 -0700, Johnny Rocket wrote:

    >> On Mar 16, 5:42 am, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>> Flash CS3 and Photoshop CS3 running in Wine

    >> I wonder if WINE will also run that nasty virus that my Ubuntu got from
    >> your website (www.Schestowitz.com) and infected my Ubuntu machine with a
    >> nasty trojan virus that tried to steal my personal information including
    >> bank account numbers and passwords. I had to reformat the drive to get
    >> rid of that nasty malware.

    > What virus would that be?

    trollicus imaginatum idioticus

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  11. Re: The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > Tattoo Vampire did eloquently scribble:

    >> Troll-O-Meter:

    >> 0---1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9---10
    >> ^

    > 0?
    > It bent the needle.

    That's what Flatty's shrink says when he injects him with Thorazine.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    23:19:17 up 86 days, 20:55, 4 users, load average: 0.12, 0.22, 0.24

  12. Re: [News] The "No Photoshop" Excuse Against Linux is Dead

    Kier wrote:

    >What a tiresome, ugly little prick you are, flatty, you jeering, sneering
    >piece of worm-meat. How about you stop polluting this group with you
    >unpleasantness?

    Maybe he will, when people like you stop feeding him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2