Re: [News] The Ballmer Gangster Spreads Anti-Free Software FUD inCEO Day - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] The Ballmer Gangster Spreads Anti-Free Software FUD inCEO Day - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Time for Ballmer to plan some more briberies, proxy wars and what > Microsoft /itself/ calls "Jihad". Busines as usual. You misspelt "bizniz". > ....And some people insist Microsoft has changed. I don't see any of ...

  1. Re: [News] The Ballmer Gangster Spreads Anti-Free Software FUD inCEO Day

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Time for Ballmer to plan some more briberies, proxy wars and what
    > Microsoft /itself/ calls "Jihad". Busines as usual.

    You misspelt "bizniz".

    > ....And some people insist Microsoft has changed.

    I don't see any of the Vole's thugs claiming that they've changed their
    ways. Mostly they just refuse to accept that there was ever anything
    wrong with their bizniz methods to begin with. But that's the Devil for
    you ... blinded by his amusement with his own wickedness.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    21:35:27 up 85 days, 19:11, 4 users, load average: 0.06, 0.06, 0.01

  2. Re: [News] The Ballmer Gangster Spreads Anti-Free Software FUD in CEO Day

    ____/ [H]omer on Saturday 15 March 2008 21:35 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Time for Ballmer to plan some more briberies, proxy wars and what
    >> Microsoft /itself/ calls "Jihad". Busines as usual.

    > You misspelt "bizniz".

    Oh yeah... this one:

    http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowa...00/PX03096.pdf

    >> ....And some people insist Microsoft has changed.

    > I don't see any of the Vole's thugs claiming that they've changed their
    > ways. Mostly they just refuse to accept that there was ever anything
    > wrong with their bizniz methods to begin with. But that's the Devil for
    > you ... blinded by his amusement with his own wickedness.

    Found some time ago:

    Industry Moves: Microsoft Appoints New Head of Zune Unit

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Microsoft's Entertainment & Devices Div. President Robbie Bach sent an e-mail
    | on Oct. 4 notifying staff of this. Thompson will report to J Allard...he
    | worked with Allard on the original Xbox business. Several of the early Xbox
    | cohorts are already on the Zune team, the story says and quotes
    | Allard: "We're getting the gang back together." * *

    http://biz.yahoo.com/paidcontent/071...1_id.html?.v=1

    Mind highlight.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Useless fact: Digits 772-777 of Pi are 999999