How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you - Linux

This is a discussion on How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you - Linux ; On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:11:33 -0500, DFS wrote: > Ask him to support his silly lies and claims. > > Works every time. Lousy troll attempt. Try harder. -- Rick...

  1. Re: How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    --
    Rick

  2. Re: How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    "Rick" stated in post 13to5r1cq1203bb@news.supernews.com
    on 3/15/08 11:37 AM:

    > On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:11:33 -0500, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Ask him to support his silly lies and claims.
    >>
    >> Works every time.

    > Lousy troll attempt. Try harder.

    Hey, it worked to make you ignore me.

    --
    One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.

  3. How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    Ask him to support his silly lies and claims.

    Works every time.

  4. Re: How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    Net Nanny Kier wrote:

    > It would help if you didn't prove his point every time you open your
    > mouth, you idiot. Use proper English!

    It would help if you didn't call yourself a net nanny.

  5. Re: How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    7 writes:

    > Net Nanny Kier wrote:
    >

    >> It would help if you didn't prove his point every time you open your
    >> mouth, you idiot. Use proper English!

    > It would help if you didn't call yourself a net nanny.

    He is somewhat tiresome with his nagging.

  6. Re: How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    7 wrote:

    > Net Nanny Kier wrote:
    >

    >> It would help if you didn't prove his point every time you open your
    >> mouth, you idiot. Use proper English!

    > It would help if you didn't call yourself a net nanny.

    Actually, he didn't. He pointed out that your "english" is as bad as it can
    get. Firstgraders usually use better language than you do
    --
    If you're right 90% of the time, why quibble about the remaining 3%?

  7. Re: How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    * Toad peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Learn how to spell - it's Linsux. It's free because it has to be.

    Tell that to IBM, HP, Asustek, the New York Stock Exchange, Disney,
    Weta, Canonical, Red Hat, NASA, Munich, Nokia, SGI, Oracle, Cray Inc,
    even Sun ...

    Hell, even Microsoft sells Linux.

    Even Forbes recognizes it. A $35 billion market is nothing to sneeze
    at.

    You're behind the power-curve, Toad.

    --
    Windows 2000 already contains features such as the human discipline
    component, where the PC can send an electric shock through the keyboard if

  8. Re: How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:39:10 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > 7 writes:
    >
    >> Net Nanny Kier wrote:
    >>

    >>> It would help if you didn't prove his point every time you open your
    >>> mouth, you idiot. Use proper English!

    >> It would help if you didn't call yourself a net nanny.
    >>

    > He is somewhat tiresome with his nagging.

    No more so than you, and a great deal less than 7. Or do you approve of
    his stupid childishness?

    --
    Kier

  9. Re: How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    Linonut wrote:

    > * Toad peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Learn how to spell - it's Linsux. It's free because it has to be.

    > Tell that to IBM, HP, Asustek, the New York Stock Exchange, Disney,
    > Weta, Canonical, Red Hat, NASA, Munich, Nokia, SGI, Oracle, Cray Inc,
    > even Sun ...
    >
    > Hell, even Microsoft sells Linux.
    >
    > Even Forbes recognizes it. A $35 billion market is nothing to sneeze
    > at.
    >
    > You're behind the power-curve, Toad.

    Nah, he's living under his rock.

    --
    Mandriva 1 - 2008 - RC1
    64bit OS.

  10. Re: How to make a Linux "advocate" ignore you

    Kier wrote:

    >(snip troll food)

+ Reply to Thread