Re: [Roy Schestowitz shows his hypocricy] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters (was: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters) - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [Roy Schestowitz shows his hypocricy] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters (was: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters) - Linux ; On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:27:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Yes, that "mob" which is against bribery at all levels, bullying, > panel-stacking, one-company 'standard', anti-GPL licence and software patents. > Needless to say, Rick Jelliffe is paid by ...

  1. Re: [Roy Schestowitz shows his hypocricy] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters (was: [News] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters)

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:27:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Yes, that "mob" which is against bribery at all levels, bullying,
    > panel-stacking, one-company 'standard', anti-GPL licence and software patents.
    > Needless to say, Rick Jelliffe is paid by Microsoft. Fact.

    Yet you seem to have absolutely no problem quoting Rob Weir, Bob Sutor,
    Andy Updegrove, Hasan, etc.. all of whom are paid by those with financial
    interests in OOXML failing.

    That, Roy, is called Hypocricy.

  2. Re: [Roy Schestowitz shows his hypocricy] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters

    * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:27:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> Yes, that "mob" which is against bribery at all levels, bullying,
    >> panel-stacking, one-company 'standard', anti-GPL licence and software patents.
    >> Needless to say, Rick Jelliffe is paid by Microsoft. Fact.

    > Yet you seem to have absolutely no problem quoting Rob Weir, Bob Sutor,
    > Andy Updegrove, Hasan, etc.. all of whom are paid by those with financial
    > interests in OOXML failing.
    >
    > That, Roy, is called Hypocricy.

    Nah, they might actually be companies that have "financial" interests in
    being able to /compete/ on a /level/ and /open/ playing-field using open
    formats that can easily be implemented and used by everyone without
    worrying about "Microsoft IP".

    --
    There are no significant bugs in our released software that any significant
    number of users want fixed.

  3. Re: [Roy Schestowitz shows his hypocricy] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters

    ____/ Linonut on Saturday 15 March 2008 17:41 : \____

    > * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:27:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yes, that "mob" which is against bribery at all levels, bullying,
    >>> panel-stacking, one-company 'standard', anti-GPL licence and software
    >>> patents. Needless to say, Rick Jelliffe is paid by Microsoft. Fact.

    >> Yet you seem to have absolutely no problem quoting Rob Weir, Bob Sutor,
    >> Andy Updegrove, Hasan, etc.. all of whom are paid by those with financial
    >> interests in OOXML failing.
    >>
    >> That, Roy, is called Hypocricy.

    > Nah, they might actually be companies that have "financial" interests in
    > being able to /compete/ on a /level/ and /open/ playing-field using open
    > formats that can easily be implemented and used by everyone without
    > worrying about "Microsoft IP".

    OOXML = Microsoft

    ODF = industry (Oracle, Google, KDE, Red Hat, etc)

    Check your mind, Erik. It might need a shower.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    "Monopoly raises two classes of problems for a free society. First, the
    existence of monopoly means a limitation on voluntary exchange through a
    reduction in the alternatives available to individuals. Second, the existence
    of monopoly raises the issue of ‚Äúsocial responsibility‚ÄĚ, as it has come to be
    called, of the monopolist."
    --Milton Friedman

  4. Re: [Roy Schestowitz shows his hypocricy] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters

    Linonut writes:

    > * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:27:23 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> Yes, that "mob" which is against bribery at all levels, bullying,
    >>> panel-stacking, one-company 'standard', anti-GPL licence and software patents.
    >>> Needless to say, Rick Jelliffe is paid by Microsoft. Fact.

    >> Yet you seem to have absolutely no problem quoting Rob Weir, Bob Sutor,
    >> Andy Updegrove, Hasan, etc.. all of whom are paid by those with financial
    >> interests in OOXML failing.
    >>
    >> That, Roy, is called Hypocricy.

    > Nah, they might actually be companies that have "financial" interests
    > in

    "Nah"?

    > being able to /compete/ on a /level/ and /open/ playing-field using open
    > formats that can easily be implemented and used by everyone without
    > worrying about "Microsoft IP".

    It is almost becoming embarrassing the depths you go to and how
    ridiculous you look with your inane and pathetic support. This isn't
    about LInux or MS. This is about Roy and Mark's lies and hypocrisy.

    And you are suckered in. What a fool you have become.

  5. Re: [Roy Schestowitz shows his hypocricy] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:44:28 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Linonut on Saturday 15 March 2008 17:41 : \____
    >
    >> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Yet you seem to have absolutely no problem quoting Rob Weir, Bob Sutor,
    >>> Andy Updegrove, Hasan, etc.. all of whom are paid by those with financial
    >>> interests in OOXML failing.
    >>>
    >>> That, Roy, is called Hypocricy.

    >> Nah, they might actually be companies that have "financial" interests in
    >> being able to /compete/ on a /level/ and /open/ playing-field using open
    >> formats that can easily be implemented and used by everyone without
    >> worrying about "Microsoft IP".

    > OOXML = Microsoft
    >
    > ODF = industry (Oracle, Google, KDE, Red Hat, etc)
    >
    > Check your mind, Erik. It might need a shower.

    Check your website Roy Schestowitz.

    It looks like it needs some fumigating.....................

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: [Roy Schestowitz shows his hypocricy] [Rival] Microsoft's Rick Jelliffe Mouthpiece Criticises Bribery/Crime Doubters

+ Reply to Thread