Sky.FM wants PHP web developer - Linux

This is a discussion on Sky.FM wants PHP web developer - Linux ; Just heard that on the smooth-jazz stream. I'm posting it here only as a little payback for having something nice to listen to while computering. -- Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the ...

  1. Sky.FM wants PHP web developer

    --
    Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the
    coffee shop and go to jobs.

  2. Re: Sky.FM wants PHP web developer

    On Mar 15, 10:05*am, Linonut wrote:
    > Just heard that on the smooth-jazz stream.
    >
    > I'm posting it here only as a little payback for having something nice
    > to listen to while computering.

    Sky.FM shill! Quick Roy, check and see if they are somehow connected
    Microsoft.

  3. Re: Sky.FM wants PHP web developer

    Linonut wrote:

    > Just heard that on the smooth-jazz stream.

    I might have known you'd be a Jazz hound, Chris, you smooth SOB.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    22:06:57 up 85 days, 19:42, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.04, 0.07

  4. Re: Sky.FM wants PHP web developer

    * [H]omer peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Just heard that on the smooth-jazz stream.

    > I might have known you'd be a Jazz hound, Chris, you smooth SOB.

    I'm not really a jazz hound, though, more of a jazz-fusion hound.

    I also have links to classical, goa, groove salad, guitar, and of course
    a ton of CDs that I've acquired and ripped over the years.

    The irony is my wife, who says all my music "sounds the same", which is
    even funnier since she rarely leaves the orbit of local/pop/folk rock.

    The weirdest song I ever heard over a stream was on some reggae stream,
    and I'm listening to this dude discuss what I come to realize is a
    digestive upset, and then the chorus kicks in repetitively: "I
    con't ****! I con't ****!"

    Another one was actually interesting, though the genre name is
    misleading: acid bluegrass.

    --
    It's possible, you can never know, that the universe exists only for me. If so,
    it's sure going well for me, I must admit.

  5. Re: Sky.FM wants PHP web developer

    On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:12:00 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * [H]omer peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Linonut wrote:
    >>
    >>> Just heard that on the smooth-jazz stream.

    >> I might have known you'd be a Jazz hound, Chris, you smooth SOB.

    > I'm not really a jazz hound, though, more of a jazz-fusion hound.
    >
    > I also have links to classical, goa, groove salad, guitar, and of course
    > a ton of CDs that I've acquired and ripped over the years.
    >
    > The irony is my wife, who says all my music "sounds the same", which is
    > even funnier since she rarely leaves the orbit of local/pop/folk rock.
    >
    > The weirdest song I ever heard over a stream was on some reggae stream,
    > and I'm listening to this dude discuss what I come to realize is a
    > digestive upset, and then the chorus kicks in repetitively: "I
    > con't ****! I con't ****!"
    >
    > Another one was actually interesting, though the genre name is
    > misleading: acid bluegrass.

    The job is in NY BTW.

    Maybe they can hire Roy Schestowitz and he can do for them what he did for
    his own website.

    IOW plant a trojan to screw up other peoples machines.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  6. Re: Sky.FM wants PHP web developer

    Linonut wrote:

    > The weirdest song I ever heard over a stream was on some reggae
    > stream, and I'm listening to this dude discuss what I come to realize
    > is a digestive upset, and then the chorus kicks in repetitively: "I
    > con't ****! I con't ****!"

    You should listen to some early Floyd.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    16:03:15 up 86 days, 13:39, 4 users, load average: 0.08, 0.15, 0.10

  7. Re: Sky.FM wants PHP web developer

  8. Re: Sky.FM wants PHP web developer

    [H]omer wrote:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> The weirdest song I ever heard over a stream was on some reggae
    >> stream, and I'm listening to this dude discuss what I come to realize
    >> is a digestive upset, and then the chorus kicks in repetitively: "I
    >> con't ****! I con't ****!"

    > You should listen to some early Floyd.

    Like "The Piper at the Gates of Dawn"?

    I prefer "Atom Heart Mother"....

    But... These days I prefer to listen to mostly modern stuff. I'm not stuck
    in the past. I used to listen to Pink Floyd when I was a teenager.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power