Anna Banger is George Hostler - Linux

This is a discussion on Anna Banger is George Hostler - Linux ; ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org...

  1. Re: Anna Banger is NOT George Hostler

    Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

    > ghostler@plateautel.net
    > highplainsthumper@gmail.com
    > highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org

    Well, well, well, another troll that is een idioot and an
    illiterate one at that, who can't read headers. Your pseudo-nym,
    60rk3d is correct.

    However, I have a sense of agreement with Anna, whoever She/He/IT is:

    The repetitiveness is annoying enough to make me think it is a
    troll masquerading as an advocate.

    --
    HPT

  2. Re: Anna Banger is NOT George Hostler

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 07:52:44 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >
    >> ghostler@plateautel.net
    >> highplainsthumper@gmail.com
    >> highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org

    > Well, well, well, another troll that is een idioot and an
    > illiterate one at that, who can't read headers. Your pseudo-nym,
    > 60rk3d is correct.
    >
    > However, I have a sense of agreement with Anna, whoever She/He/IT is:
    >

    > The repetitiveness is annoying enough to make me think it is a
    > troll masquerading as an advocate.

    Hang it up already HPT, everyone knows it's you.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Anna Banger is NOT George Hostler

  4. Re: Anna Banger is NOT George Hostler

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >>
    >>> ghostler@plateautel.net highplainsthumper@gmail.com
    >>> highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org

    >> Well, well, well, another troll that is een idioot and an
    >> illiterate one at that, who can't read headers. Your
    >> pseudo-nym, 60rk3d is correct.
    >>
    >> However, I have a sense of agreement with Anna, whoever
    >> She/He/IT is:
    >>

    >> The repetitiveness is annoying enough to make me think it is
    >> a troll masquerading as an advocate.

    > Hang it up already HPT, everyone knows it's you.

    Nice try Gary, but you don't speak up for everyone unless it's
    for your 300+ nyms that you have used to spread your gob****e
    over the past umpteen years.

    But if you think it is me, go ahead and submit an abuse complaint
    to CNNTP.com.

    But I'll tell you what, I'll still be standing, and so will
    Nigeria with Linux on their Classmates:

    http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/...crosoft_1.html

    Nigeria favors Linux vendor Mandriva over Microsoft once more
    Nigerian government overrules PC supplier's decision install
    Windows XP in place of Mandriva Linux on Classmate PCs intended
    for students

    By Jeremy Kirk, IDG News Service
    November 09, 2007
    comment Talkback E-mail E-mail print this Printer Friendly
    reprints Reprints Text Size: Default Text Large Text

    Microsoft may not have beaten French Linux vendor Mandriva in a
    large deal to supply Nigerian elementary schools with laptop
    computers and software after all.

    Mandriva had closed a deal in mid-August to provide a customized
    Linux operating system and support for 17,000 Intel Classmate PCs
    intended for Nigerian schools, but found out last week that the
    company deploying the computers for the government, Technology
    Support Center (TSC), planned to wipe the computers' disks and
    install Windows XP instead.

    Now, however, a government agency funding 11,000 of the PCs has
    overruled the supplier: Nigeria's Universal Service Provision
    Fund (USPF) wants to keep Mandriva Linux on the Classmate PCs,
    said an official who identified himself as the program manager
    for USPF's Classmate PCs project.
    --
    HPT

  5. Re: Anna Banger is NOT George Hostler

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 22:29:57 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >> Hang it up already HPT, everyone knows it's you.

    > Nice try Gary, but you don't speak up for everyone unless it's
    > for your 300+ nyms that you have used to spread your gob****e
    > over the past umpteen years.

    I'm not Gary.

    > But if you think it is me, go ahead and submit an abuse complaint
    > to CNNTP.com.

    I don't operate like that.
    Schestowitz and his boy Mark Kent are the net nannies in the group.

    > But I'll tell you what, I'll still be standing, and so will
    > Nigeria with Linux on their Classmates:

    Who cares?
    You're boring as all hell and as for Nigeria, well, that speaks for itself.
    I wonder who is making a buck off those Linux laptops.
    It sure ain't the kids I can assure of that.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  6. Re: Anna Banger is NOT George Hostler

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 07:52:44 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
    >>
    >>> ghostler@plateautel.net
    >>> highplainsthumper@gmail.com
    >>> highplainsthumper@linuxmail.org

    >> Well, well, well, another troll that is een idioot and an
    >> illiterate one at that, who can't read headers. Your pseudo-nym,
    >> 60rk3d is correct.
    >>
    >> However, I have a sense of agreement with Anna, whoever She/He/IT is:
    >>

    >> The repetitiveness is annoying enough to make me think it is a
    >> troll masquerading as an advocate.

    > Hang it up already HPT, everyone knows it's you.

    But good to see he recognises the behaviour of the average "advocate".

  7. Re: Anna Banger is NOT George Hostler

  8. Re: Anna Banger is NOT George Hostler

+ Reply to Thread