Rex Ballard, A True Advocate - Linux

This is a discussion on Rex Ballard, A True Advocate - Linux ; "One time the manager of one of the restaurants, told me he could introduce me to the bar maid if I'd "make him happy". He wanted oral sex from me. I really wanted to get a chance with this bar ...

  1. Rex Ballard, A True Advocate

    "One time the manager of one of the restaurants, told me he could introduce me to the bar maid if

    I'd "make him happy". He wanted oral sex from me. I really wanted to get a chance with this bar

    maid, so I gave it a shot. Within a few minutes he was grabbing me by the hair, trying to choke

    me or gag me or something, and then he shot his load. I almost threw up all over him on the

    spot. He told me I was great and brought over the bar maid. He introduced me all right...as his

    lover. I told him later that if I had a chance, I'd bite it off like an australian shephard."

  2. Re: Rex Ballard, A True Advocate

    Anonymous Sender wrote:
    > "One time the manager of one of the restaurants, told me he could
    > introduce me to the bar maid if
    > I'd "make him happy". He wanted oral sex from me. I really wanted to
    > get a chance with this bar
    > maid, so I gave it a shot. Within a few minutes he was grabbing me by
    > the hair, trying to choke
    > me or gag me or something, and then he shot his load. I almost threw
    > up all over him on the
    > spot. He told me I was great and brought over the bar maid. He
    > introduced me all right...as his
    > lover. I told him later that if I had a chance, I'd bite it off like
    > an australian shephard."

    Be careful. When you post exact quotes by a cola "advocate", the other
    "advocates" will get mad and accuse you of character defamation. And Rex
    himself may accuse you of posting something offensive.

  3. Re: Rex Ballard, A True Advocate

    Anonymous Sender wrote:

    > I told him later that if I had a chance, I'd bite it off like an
    > australian shephard.

    WTF is an "australian shephard"????

    I'm Australian and I've never heard of it....

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  4. Re: Rex Ballard, A True Advocate

    "Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
    news:1c81e715cee37d6985d7a44ccbe53fea@remailer.met acolo.com...
    > "One time the manager of one of the restaurants, told me he could
    > introduce me to the bar maid if
    >
    > I'd "make him happy". He wanted oral sex from me. I really wanted to get
    > a chance with this bar
    >
    > maid, so I gave it a shot. Within a few minutes he was grabbing me by the
    > hair, trying to choke
    >
    > me or gag me or something, and then he shot his load. I almost threw up
    > all over him on the
    >
    > spot. He told me I was great and brought over the bar maid. He introduced
    > me all right...as his
    >
    > lover. I told him later that if I had a chance, I'd bite it off like an
    > australian shephard."

    The scary thing is that he probably thought it was a great way to impress
    the girl. I mean c'mon... if someone walked up to a girl and said "Hey
    babe, I just blew that guy to meet you. You wanna go out?"

    I'm sure she would be impressed. (not!)

  5. Re: Rex Ballard, A True Advocate

    In article <1793980.lSTSxf7rFa@netscape.net>,
    Gregory Shearman wrote:
    > Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >
    > > I told him later that if I had a chance, I'd bite it off like an
    > > australian shephard.

    > WTF is an "australian shephard"????
    >
    > I'm Australian and I've never heard of it....

    So he misspelled "shepherd" as "shephard". For someone who just
    finished blasting someone for correcting spelling errors (in your
    message <1655283.hclyvzY7eQ@netscape.net>), it's kind of inconsistent to
    now take advantage of someone's spelling error.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  6. Re: Rex Ballard, A True Advocate

    Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <1793980.lSTSxf7rFa@netscape.net>,
    > Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >> Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >>
    >> > I told him later that if I had a chance, I'd bite it off like an
    >> > australian shephard.

    >> WTF is an "australian shephard"????
    >>
    >> I'm Australian and I've never heard of it....

    > So he misspelled "shepherd" as "shephard". For someone who just
    > finished blasting someone for correcting spelling errors (in your
    > message <1655283.hclyvzY7eQ@netscape.net>), it's kind of inconsistent to
    > now take advantage of someone's spelling error.

    Look, Dickwit... I'm an Australian and have never heard of an Australian
    Shepherd... a quick google shows me why.... It's a breed originating in the
    United States.... It looks like a Blue Merle to me... I've never heard of
    it... FFS.

    Next time, don't assume I was making a spelling flame. I don't think I've
    ever done such a thing.

    --
    Regards,

    Gregory.
    Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

  7. Re: Rex Ballard, A True Advocate

    Gregory Shearman wrote:

    > Look, Dickwit... I'm an Australian and have never heard of an Australian
    > Shepherd... a quick google shows me why.... It's a breed originating in
    > the United States.... It looks like a Blue Merle to me... I've never heard
    > of it... FFS.
    >
    > Next time, don't assume I was making a spelling flame. I don't think I've
    > ever done such a thing.

    I also assumed Australian Shepherds came from Australia. Looks like their
    forefathers probably did, just not with that name. Thought the following
    was interesting...

    "While there are many theories as to the origin of the Australian Shepherd,
    the breed as we know it today developed exclusively in the United States.
    The Australian Shepherd was given its name because of their association
    with the Basque sheepherders who came to the United States from Australia
    in the 1800's. The Aussie rose rapidly in popularity with the boom of
    western riding after World War II, becoming known to the general public via
    rodeos, horse shows, movies and television. Their inherent versatility and
    trainability made them useful on American farms and ranches. The American
    stockmen continued the development of the breed, maintaining the
    versatility, keen intelligence, strong herding instinct and eye-catching
    appearance."

    The same sight also mentions...

    "The Australian Shepherd comes in four acceptable colors: black, blue merle
    (a marbling of gray and black), red (ranging from light cinnamon to liver),
    and red merle (marbling of red and silver or buff)."

    http://www.australianshepherds.org/about.html

    You learn something new every day.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  8. Re: Rex Ballard, A True Advocate

    Tim Smith writes:

    > In article <1793980.lSTSxf7rFa@netscape.net>,
    > Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >> Anonymous Sender wrote:
    >>
    >> > I told him later that if I had a chance, I'd bite it off like an
    >> > australian shephard.

    >> WTF is an "australian shephard"????
    >>
    >> I'm Australian and I've never heard of it....

    > So he misspelled "shepherd" as "shephard". For someone who just
    > finished blasting someone for correcting spelling errors (in your
    > message <1655283.hclyvzY7eQ@netscape.net>), it's kind of inconsistent to
    > now take advantage of someone's spelling error.

    Especially someone who is on record as saying that his granny should be
    able to understand the NNTP protocol ...

  9. Re: Rex Ballard, A True Advocate

    **** off Quark. Go snap the heels of someone else.

    --
    Regards,