Apologies to Tattoo Vampire - Linux

This is a discussion on Apologies to Tattoo Vampire - Linux ; I feel I have the duty to apologize to Don, because of Hadron's outraged lies, last week. In contrast to Hadron, I haven't lost contact to reality, thus there is _absolutely_ no reason for Don or anyone else in this ...

  1. Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    I feel I have the duty to apologize to Don, because of Hadron's outraged
    lies, last week.

    In contrast to Hadron, I haven't lost contact to reality, thus there is
    _absolutely_ no reason for Don or anyone else in this group the feel
    uncomfortable or be afraid of me.

    It's plain simple: Don lives in the USA and I do live on the other side
    of "the big pond".

    I _certainly_ don't have any sexual fantasies about Don or anyone else
    in this group, nor do I have his photo above my bed or have any
    illusionary hopes.
    I would be fooling my self.

    Don is yet another good looking dude and there are Billions of them. So
    what the Hack is the big deal?

    Furthermore there is _no doubt_ that Don is heterosexual, which makes
    Hadron's "humor" an extraordinary shameless insult.

    Hadron probably wrote this nonsense, because our Nosferatu has recently
    _proved_ that he has done a pretty cool job. And we all know that Hadron
    has a problem with people who actually achieved something in their lives.

    Also Hadron, your opinion of Dutchmen hating Germans, is somewhat
    outdated: Welcome to the 21'st century!

    Of course there are idiots in our country that hate Germans, especially
    those restarted soccer hooligans.

    The overall idea is that the Generation of Germans who where born afther
    WWII are _not_ responsible for the horrors of WWII. And a wide spread
    opinion is that even the German generation, that lived during WWII where
    misguided by the Nazi regime.

    You seem to "forget" that the German population has suffered a lot, as a
    result of this evil madness.

    Instead of picking on each other, we should work together, because we
    have a *HUGE* problem in our continent: the Islamisation of Europe.

    I do not intent to discriminate Muslims in general, however, we should
    be aware of the fact, that their goals are exactly the same as the
    Nazi's. Their goal is *World Domination* and if you don't believe me,
    read the fscking Quoran!

    Even Stephen King isn't able to write a Horror novel that beats the
    Quoran. I know, I've read the damn thing and smashed it against the wall
    (in my anger).

    I am not a Geert Wilders fan, simply because I'm left wing, but I really
    think he has a couple of valid points.

    We should not turn into Nazi alike murders, but I think we have the
    right to _demand_ that everybody who lives in our continent respects our
    values of religious, sexual and political freedom. We owe our
    forefathers, who have fought for those freedoms so badly.

    And Hadron, there is no use to reply, because I have "censured" you and
    your fellow Microsoft funded astroturfers again.

    Cheers

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  2. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    ml2mst writes:

    > I feel I have the duty to apologize to Don, because of Hadron's outraged
    > lies, last week.

    Huh? As I recall you said you thought he was cute. I assumed this was a
    wind up or joke.

    > In contrast to Hadron, I haven't lost contact to reality, thus there is
    > _absolutely_ no reason for Don or anyone else in this group the feel
    > uncomfortable or be afraid of me.
    >
    > It's plain simple: Don lives in the USA and I do live on the other side
    > of "the big pond".

    Yea Gods Marti, you have lost it. Or is this someone taking the mickey?

    > I _certainly_ don't have any sexual fantasies about Don or anyone else
    > in this group, nor do I have his photo above my bed or have any
    > illusionary hopes.
    > I would be fooling my self.

    LOL

    > Don is yet another good looking dude and there are Billions of them. So
    > what the Hack is the big deal?

    This must be a joke?

  3. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    ml2mst wrote:

    > I feel I have the duty to apologize to Don, because of Hadron's outraged
    > lies, last week.

    It's not your fault Hadron is a useless sack of worm sputum. But thanks! ;-)
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you.

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  4. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > ml2mst wrote:
    >
    >> I feel I have the duty to apologize to Don, because of Hadron's outraged
    >> lies, last week.

    > It's not your fault Hadron is a useless sack of worm sputum. But
    > thanks! ;-)

    Is sputum the kind of word you should be using here?

  5. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > ml2mst wrote:
    >
    >> I feel I have the duty to apologize to Don, because of Hadron's outraged
    >> lies, last week.

    > It's not your fault Hadron is a useless sack of worm sputum. But thanks! ;-)

    Thanks, I really felt uncomfortable about this nonsense and was afraid
    you felt the same way.

    I just felt I had to make clear that it's not me who disrespects you or
    anyone else.

    I admit, it was pretty stupid of me, to read his crap on Google groups.
    I should have known better and ignore it.

    The shill's only goal is to set up people against each other and cause
    as much disruption as possible.

    I think I have to go to church next sunday, because I have committed a
    sin to myself and the group: feeding the rotten fish.

    Uch :-(

    Cheers and thanks for your understanding ;-)

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  6. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    ml2mst writes:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >> ml2mst wrote:
    >>
    >>> I feel I have the duty to apologize to Don, because of Hadron's outraged
    >>> lies, last week.

    >> It's not your fault Hadron is a useless sack of worm sputum. But thanks! ;-)

    > Thanks, I really felt uncomfortable about this nonsense and was afraid
    > you felt the same way.

    *blink*

    > I just felt I had to make clear that it's not me who disrespects you or
    > anyone else.
    >
    > I admit, it was pretty stupid of me, to read his crap on Google groups.
    > I should have known better and ignore it.

    What crap?

    > The shill's only goal is to set up people against each other and cause
    > as much disruption as possible.

    What ARE you talking about?

    > I think I have to go to church next sunday, because I have committed a
    > sin to myself and the group: feeding the rotten fish.

    Don't forget Roy in the pit .....

  7. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    "ml2mst" schreef in bericht

    > I am not a Geert Wilders fan, simply because I'm left wing, but I really
    > think he has a couple of valid points.

    Marti, I'm confused: You think (leftwing) "burgemeester" Cohen from
    Amsterdam too "soft". And there comes your (rightwing) hardliner Geert
    Wilders and you don't agree with him too? What's it gonna be Marti, please
    enlighten me!
    http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=ca
    b.t.w.
    Did you know that "Your Hero" Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses? When an
    "Average Joe" windowsuser, who probably wants more information about Linux,
    clicks on his website.
    Average Joe's computer gets infested with a virus / trojan.
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...towitz.com.jpg

  8. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    "And the faults in bad software can be so subtle as to be practically
    theological."
    - Bruce Sterling - The Hacker Crackdown

  9. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    Gun exchange programs would work great if they gave you a gun when you
    handed in a criminal

  10. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    ml2mst wrote:

    > I think I have to go to church next sunday, because I have committed a
    > sin to myself and the group: feeding the rotten fish.

    I bet you don't eat fish...

  11. Re: Apologies to Tattoo Vampire

    Clogwog schreef:

    > "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    >>
    >> I am not a Geert Wilders fan, simply because I'm left wing, but I really
    >> think he has a couple of valid points.

    > Marti, I'm confused: You think (leftwing) "burgemeester" Cohen from
    > Amsterdam too "soft". And there comes your (rightwing) hardliner Geert
    > Wilders and you don't agree with him too? What's it gonna be Marti,
    > please enlighten me!
    > http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=ca

    I have no idea, why I'm able to read this message, but Cohen, IMHO is
    "not so left wing". And I have already explained, why Wilders has a few
    valid points IMO.

    > b.t.w.
    > Did you know that "Your Hero" Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses?
    > When an "Average Joe" windowsuser, who probably wants more information
    > about Linux, clicks on his website.
    > Average Joe's computer gets infested with a virus / trojan.
    > http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...towitz.com.jpg

    This proves again, that Microsoft is inapt to create a _secure_
    Operating System.

    If Microsoft's main target customers are "Average Joe User", it should
    create a fool proof Operating System, that protects "Average Joe User"
    against its own "stupidity" or ignorance.

    Until so far, Microsoft is nothing but a greedy bunch of bastards, that
    sells overpriced Alpha or Beta state software and gives a ****e about
    it's costumers.

    I visit Roy's websites on a regular base and I haven't encountered any
    mallware so far. Probably because I use a non Microsoft Operating System.

    This brings us to the conclusion that nobody but Microsoft is
    responsible for this mess. You can't blame "Average Joe User", because
    he simply doesn't care. He pays hundreds of Euros for his OS and thus
    expects that it's reliable (which it obviously is not).

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com