how to spot a terrorist .. - Linux

This is a discussion on how to spot a terrorist .. - Linux ; "Terrorists live within our communities and blend in" Doh .. "Are you suspicious of a property where there is unusual activity or strange comings and goings that don't fit day-to-day life?" Well, that would be the crack addict who lives ...

  1. how to spot a terrorist ..

    "Terrorists live within our communities and blend in"

    Doh ..

    "Are you suspicious of a property where there is unusual activity or
    strange comings and goings that don't fit day-to-day life?"

    Well, that would be the crack addict who lives upstairs and gets into
    fist fights in the court yard with crack whores and gets deliveries by
    bycle courier. All under the disinterested gaze of the at least TEN
    security cameras.
    -------

    how to spot a terrorist ..

    * drives Vans ..

    * use fake Passport ..

    * use paygo mobile phones ..

    * takes pictures ..

    * uses chemicals

    * wears gas masks ..

    * uses multiple credit cards ..

    * uses computers ..

    * uses suitcases ..

    * posess padlocks ..

    * wears a towel ..

    * bows towards the east ..

    * used to be Dubya's best buddy ..

    http://www.met.police.uk/so/at_hotline.htm

    --

    Apart from the last three, which I made up, my crack smoking neighbour
    counts for SEVEN strikes. What I want to know is when will the MET

  2. Re: how to spot a terrorist ..

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:20:00 -0700 (PDT), Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > "Terrorists live within our communities and blend in"
    >
    > Doh ..
    >
    > "Are you suspicious of a property where there is unusual activity or
    > strange comings and goings that don't fit day-to-day life?"
    >
    > Well, that would be the crack addict who lives upstairs and gets into
    > fist fights in the court yard with crack whores and gets deliveries by
    > bycle courier. All under the disinterested gaze of the at least TEN
    > security cameras.

    Sounds like you live in a *great* neighborhood Dougie!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. [OT] Re: how to spot a terrorist ..

    * Doug Mentohl peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > how to spot a terrorist ..
    >
    > * drives Vans ..
    > * use fake Passport ..
    > * use paygo mobile phones ..
    > * takes pictures ..
    > * uses chemicals
    > * wears gas masks ..
    > * uses multiple credit cards ..
    > * uses computers ..
    > * uses suitcases ..
    > * posess padlocks ..
    > * wears a towel ..
    > * bows towards the east ..
    > * used to be Dubya's best buddy ..
    >
    > http://www.met.police.uk/so/at_hotline.htm

    http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/war.html

  4. Re: how to spot a terrorist ..

    On 13 Mar, 20:01, Linonut wrote:

    >> Sounds like you live in a *great* neighborhood Dougie!

    Detached freehold $457,234, only a drug dealer could afford these
    prices ..

    > http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/war.html

  5. Re: how to spot a terrorist ..

  6. Re: how to spot a terrorist ..

    * Anna Banger peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Moshe is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)
    >
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html
    > http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html

    Stop it! Stop it!

    All of these recycled flatfish nyms are making me wax nostalgic!

+ Reply to Thread