Remembering Why I don't like Windows - Linux

This is a discussion on Remembering Why I don't like Windows - Linux ; High Plains Thumper wrote: > Gregory Shearman wrote: >> DFS wrote: >> >>> You got that right - I made $4-digits yesterday developing >>> on Windows, for Windows. How did you do yesterday >>> developing on Linux, for Linux? Not ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 62 of 62

  1. Re: Remembering Why I don't like Windows

    High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > Gregory Shearman wrote:
    >> DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> You got that right - I made $4-digits yesterday developing
    >>> on Windows, for Windows. How did you do yesterday
    >>> developing on Linux, for Linux? Not very well, I'm sure.

    >> I can very well imagine the only 4 digits you got yesterday...
    >> Though I'd prefer not to dwell on it.

    > $4 digits - $1 + $1 + $1 + $1

    Broke and lame is no way for you to go through life, fella.

    Like your fellow "advocate" 7 says: get licensed.

  2. Re: Remembering Why I don't like Windows

    Just because I'm moody doesn't mean you're not irritating

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4