users potentially associated with this IP .. - Linux

This is a discussion on users potentially associated with this IP .. - Linux ; Users potentially associated with the IP "195.194.75.209" by login, vote, and comment: Blind Fart, Dr Toilet, Madame Snotragm, Holy Tits, mikle wobblescribble .. http://www.poemranker.com/ip-details...195.194.75.209 -- There's even someone here in this library who wants someone to pee on him, strange ...

  1. users potentially associated with this IP ..

    --

    There's even someone here in this library who wants someone to pee on
    him, strange peeps the English ..

  2. Re: users potentially associated with this IP ..

    * Doug Mentohl peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Users potentially associated with the IP "195.194.75.209" by login,
    > vote, and comment:
    >
    > Blind Fart, Dr Toilet, Madame Snotragm, Holy Tits, mikle
    > wobblescribble ..
    >
    > http://www.poemranker.com/ip-details...195.194.75.209

    netnum: 195.194.75.208 - 195.194.75.211
    netname: WESTMINSTER-CC-LIBRARY-SERVICES
    descr: Westminster City Council Library Services
    country: GB

    By the way, what is Billy babbling about below?

    --
    We don't have the user centricity. Until we understand context, which is way
    beyond presence -- presence is the most trivial notion, just am I on this

  3. Re: users potentially associated with this IP ..

    Linonut wrote:
    > * Doug Mentohl peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Users potentially associated with the IP "195.194.75.209" by login,
    >> vote, and comment:
    >>
    >> Blind Fart, Dr Toilet, Madame Snotragm, Holy Tits, mikle
    >> wobblescribble ..
    >>
    >> http://www.poemranker.com/ip-details...195.194.75.209

    > netnum: 195.194.75.208 - 195.194.75.211
    > netname: WESTMINSTER-CC-LIBRARY-SERVICES
    > descr: Westminster City Council Library Services
    > country: GB
    >
    > By the way, what is Billy babbling about below?

    He's basically banging on about his perceeved need that your device
    should control you and not the other way round. It's all part of His
    Grand Plan [tm](c) whereby if your device controls you and he controls
    your device then he actually controls you.

    So they're working on a plan whereby your device tells you you are at a
    meeting, you are focused on writing something etc etc.

    HTH.

+ Reply to Thread