Wal-Mart Ends Test of Linux in Stores - Linux

This is a discussion on Wal-Mart Ends Test of Linux in Stores - Linux ; Hadron wrote: > It just makes you look like a bit of a prick to be honest. I am a prick when it comes to useless COLA Wintrolls. Problem? -- Regards, [tv] ....Smoking helps you lose weight -- one lung ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 107 of 107

  1. Re: Wal-Mart Ends Test of Linux in Stores

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Smoking helps you lose weight -- one lung at a time.

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  2. Re: Wal-Mart Ends Test of Linux in Stores

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> It just makes you look like a bit of a prick to be honest.

    > I am a prick when it comes to useless COLA Wintrolls. Problem?

    Not if you can cope with it I'm sure ...

    But please quote me being a Windows shill or wintroll. Off you go lover
    boy ...

  3. Re: Wal-Mart Ends Test of Linux in Stores

    Hadron wrote:

    > But please quote me being a Windows shill or wintroll. Off you go lover
    > boy ...

    Please quote me being a "lover boy". :-P
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....I slit my throat on the cutting edge of technology.

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  4. Re: Wal-Mart Ends Test of Linux in Stores

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> But please quote me being a Windows shill or wintroll. Off you go lover
    >> boy ...

    > Please quote me being a "lover boy". :-P

    "I bet you can not satisfy your wife" (from memory).

    But I was more thinking of Marti pining that you were "across the pond"
    so it is "sadly, not to be" ....

    *brrrr*

  5. Re: Wal-Mart Ends Test of Linux in Stores

    Hadron wrote:

    > "I bet you can not satisfy your wife" (from memory).

    Close enough. That wasn't a comment on my own prowess, though.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....$656.66: Walmart price of the Beast

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  6. Re: Wal-Mart Ends Test of Linux in Stores

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> It just makes you look like a bit of a prick to be honest.

    > I am a prick when it comes to useless COLA Wintrolls. Problem?

    Quack, honest? ROTFL!!

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007,Fedora 8, Kubuntu 7.10.

  7. Re: Wal-Mart Ends Test of Linux in Stores

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> "I bet you can not satisfy your wife" (from memory).

    > Close enough. That wasn't a comment on my own prowess, though.

    The less you say about that the better ... we don't want someone across
    the pond soiling their panties ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6