Is "Hadron" really a female? - Linux

This is a discussion on Is "Hadron" really a female? - Linux ; It would explain why he/she/it is on the rag so much. -- Regards, [tv] ....666 mg: Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of the Beast Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

  1. Is "Hadron" really a female?

    It would explain why he/she/it is on the rag so much.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....666 mg: Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of the Beast

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  2. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:34:08 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > It would explain why he/she/it is on the rag so much.

    As Oscar Wilde once remarked, the only thing worse than being talked
    about, is *not* being talked about.

    And when you are at the bottom of the barrel, that's your last hope.

    So just ignore Hadron, and he will go away.

    BTW he doesn't exist anyway.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html

  3. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    Robin T Cox wrote:

    > So just ignore Hadron, and he will go away.

    What fun is that? ;-)
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....i66686: CPU of the Beast

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  4. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:41:11 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Robin T Cox wrote:
    >
    >> So just ignore Hadron, and he will go away.

    > What fun is that? ;-)

    Yes, I know

  5. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > Robin T Cox wrote:
    >
    >> So just ignore Hadron, and he will go away.

    > What fun is that? ;-)

    Robin T ****s is mentally challenged.

  6. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:34:08 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > It would explain why he/she/it is on the rag so much.

    A female what?

    --
    Rick

  7. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:15:35 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> Robin T Cox wrote:
    >>
    >>> So just ignore Hadron, and he will go away.

    >> What fun is that? ;-)

    > Robin T ****s is mentally challenged.

    At least Robin seems to be able to spell.

    --
    Rick

  8. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    Hadron the pissie little girlie wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> Robin T Cox wrote:
    >>
    >>> So just ignore Hadron, and he will go away.

    >> What fun is that? ;-)

    > Robin T ****s is mentally challenged.

    That looks like a Fraudian slip little girlie.

  9. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    7 writes:

    > Hadron the pissie little girlie wrote:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire writes:

    >>> What fun is that? ;-)

    >> Robin T ****s is mentally challenged.

    > That looks like a Fraudian slip little girlie.

    What's a "Fraudian" slip?

  10. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    On Mar 10, 3:34*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > It would explain why he/she/it is on the rag so much.

    The 80's called, they want their sexist moron back.

  11. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    "cc" stated in post
    a77feacf-7f06-436d-94ed-8d401c405b57...oglegroups.com on 3/10/08
    3:21 PM:

    > On Mar 10, 3:34*pm, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >> It would explain why he/she/it is on the rag so much.

    > The 80's called, they want their sexist moron back.

    Hey, not as bad as the debate in CMSA as to if women have yet been granted
    the right to vote in the US.

    Really.

    --
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    --Albert Einstein

  12. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    Hadron the pissie little gurl wrote:

    > 7 writes:
    >
    >> Hadron the pissie little girlie wrote:

    >>> Robin T ****s is mentally challenged.

    >> That looks like a Fraudian slip little girlie.

    > What's a "Fraudian" slip?

    Its a fraudulent asstroturfer making a slip up about
    what he/she/it really wants to say but could not but had given in to
    the subconcious to let his/her/it's feelings come out in the open.

  13. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    On Mar 10, 6:47 pm, 7 wrote:
    > Hadron the pissie little gurl wrote:
    >

    > > 7 writes:

    > >> That looks like a Fraudian slip little girlie.

    > > What's a "Fraudian" slip?

    > Its a fraudulent asstroturfer making a slip up about
    > what he/she/it really wants to say but could not but had given in to
    > the subconcious to let his/her/it's feelings come out in the open.

    Could we not flame?

  14. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    On Mon, 02 Jun 2008 23:40:14 -0600, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Robin T Cox wrote:
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >>> What fun is that? ;-)

    >> Yes, I know

    > When he responds, he is entertaining, especially his comments about Debian
    > stable being unstable, having to resort to Debian unstable, even thought
    > all of industry uses it without problems.

    Are you, HPT, really a fudge packer?
    Oooops we already knew that.

    So when are you and Marti going to head to California and get married?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  15. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    "High Plains Thumper" schreef in bericht
    newsan.2008.06.03.05.40.12.353000@invalid.invalid...
    > Robin T Cox wrote:
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >>> What fun is that? ;-)

    >> Yes, I know

    > When he responds, he is entertaining, especially his comments about Debian
    > stable being unstable, having to resort to Debian unstable, even thought
    > all of industry uses it without problems.

    Your the "girl", Marti told me!
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...T_marriage.jpg

  16. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Robin T Cox wrote:
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >>> What fun is that? ;-)

    >> Yes, I know

    > When he responds, he is entertaining, especially his comments about Debian
    > stable being unstable, having to resort to Debian unstable, even thought
    > all of industry uses it without problems.

    It amazes me how with every post you make yourself appear even more
    clueless. With my HW debian TESTING is more stable than Etch
    (Stable). You know nothing about Debian. In fact you appear to know
    little about anything at all.

    --
    Are we going to make an emacs out of apt?
    APT - Debian in a program. It even does your laundry

  17. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    Hadron burst into tears and wrote:

    > It amazes me how with every post you make yourself appear even more
    > clueless. With my HW debian TESTING is more stable than Etch
    > (Stable). You know nothing about Debian. In fact you appear to know
    > little about anything at all.

    Awwww, Hadwon got his widdle feewings hurt, waaaaaaahhhhhh
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....How come wrong numbers are never busy???

    Good to the last supper

  18. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:37:24 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Hadron burst into tears and wrote:
    >
    >> It amazes me how with every post you make yourself appear even more
    >> clueless. With my HW debian TESTING is more stable than Etch (Stable).
    >> You know nothing about Debian. In fact you appear to know little about
    >> anything at all.

    > Awwww, Hadwon got his widdle feewings hurt, waaaaaaahhhhhh

    LOL!

    I wonder if he recites that drivel in a Debian group,
    "TESTING is more stable than Etch (Stable)".

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  19. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    William Poaster wrote:

    > I wonder if he recites that drivel in a Debian group,
    > "TESTING is more stable than Etch (Stable)".

    Probably not, I think getting hounded out of a.o.l.u. taught him a lesson.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....SYSOP (sih' sawp) n. The guy laughing at your typing.

    Good to the last supper

  20. Re: Is "Hadron" really a female?

    On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:53:13 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > William Poaster wrote:
    >
    >> I wonder if he recites that drivel in a Debian group, "TESTING is more
    >> stable than Etch (Stable)".

    > Probably not, I think getting hounded out of a.o.l.u. taught him a lesson.

    I doubt it, he's too arrogant.
    The remark "You know nothing about Debian", shows that. I was probably
    running & trying Debian while he was still figuring out how to use
    Outhosed Excess.