Re: Another court finds Linux to be insignificant - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Another court finds Linux to be insignificant - Linux ; Lying Asshole [H]omo wrote: > > Our best hope comes not from the government, but from Microsoft > themselves. As long as they continue to churn out grossly substandard > products like Vista, the Zune, the Xbox, and their own ...

  1. Re: Another court finds Linux to be insignificant

    Lying Asshole [H]omo wrote:

    > Our best hope comes not from the government, but from Microsoft
    > themselves. As long as they continue to churn out grossly substandard
    > products like Vista, the Zune, the Xbox, and their own pathetic SOA
    > products; gradually people will just naturally migrate towards better
    > solutions.
    >
    > Microsoft have had a vice-like grip on the industry for years, so this
    > change is not going to happen overnight, but it /will/ happen, if they
    > continue producing failures. We've already witnessed great change in
    > the industry in the last couple of years, and I predict much more to
    > follow.

    http://www.joystiq.com/2007/09/07/uk...-psp-whimpers/

    Thanks in no small part to a price drop and a new model, Microsoft's Xbox 360 scored a 260% sales increase in the United Kingdom from two weeks prior, according to ChartTrack (via MCV). The Elite model was released in the territory August 24 for 299.99, while the Pro and Arcade models received price drops to 249.99 and 179.99, respectively. The momentum is also likely to be helped by a certain Covenant-crushing behemoth set to deploy later this month.

  2. Re: Another court finds Linux to be insignificant

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Anonymous belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > http://www.joystiq.com/2007/09/07/uk...-psp-whimpers/
    >
    > Thanks in no small part to a price drop and a new model, Microsoft's
    > Xbox 360 scored a 260% sales increase in the United Kingdom from two
    > weeks prior, according to ChartTrack (via MCV). The Elite model was
    > released in the territory August 24 for 299.99, while the Pro and
    > Arcade models received price drops to 249.99 and 179.99,
    > respectively. The momentum is also likely to be helped by a certain
    > Covenant-crushing behemoth set to deploy later this month.

    "Chart-Track did not provide specific numbers for either console's
    sales."

    --
    Tux rox!

+ Reply to Thread