Linux game engine - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux game engine - Linux ; "DFS" writes: > Linonut wrote: > >> Ignore what Hadron writes. It is garbage. > > Funny - coming from a wacko who just today posted this garbage: > > "I think government entities in the U.S. generally think that ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69

  1. Re: Linux game engine

    "DFS" writes:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Ignore what Hadron writes. It is garbage.

    > Funny - coming from a wacko who just today posted this garbage:
    >
    > "I think government entities in the U.S. generally think that computers
    > are magic boxes inhabited by a little djinn that does all the "magic",
    > and the Microsoft are the only valid conjurers of this magic."

    Liarnut IS a wacko. Seriously. His recent discourses with Schill were
    very illuminating about his intent. It seems to be "posture and pose"
    but give nothing back.

  2. Re: Linux game engine

    Hadron wrote:

    > Linonut writes:
    >
    >> * Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> YOu may explain now how "not reading garbage" is the same thing
    >>> as "censorship"

    >> He may also need to explain how insults and lies are equivalent to stuff
    >> "we do not agree with".

    >>> Wrong on all counts. That "silencing" part came after they already
    >>> had power

    > Incorrect. They were silencing opposition before they came to power and
    > "became Germany". Admittedly they did more silencing after ....

    If you have no idea at all about history, simply continue as you do now.

    Do you have any idea at all how they came to power, you incompetent twit?
    They were *elected*in a (still) democratic election

    < snip >

    >> Well, we can strike "Usenet sage" from Hadron's list of skills. This
    >> only cements his long record of self-nuking.

    > You're becoming more ridiculous by the minute.
    >
    > But when the shoe fits.
    >
    > Your use of filtering is no more than cowardly hiding.

    What is "cowardly" when someone does not want to see the garbage from the
    likes of Clogwog, flatfish and other windows using filth?
    --
    The easiest way to figure the cost of living is to take your income
    and add ten percent.

  3. Re: Linux game engine

    >Hadron snotted:
    >
    >> chrisv writes:
    >>
    >>> Nice logic, eh? "If you don't read the garbage posted by lying,
    >>> snotty assholes like Quack and Flatfish, you can't comment on what's
    >>> been going on."
    >>>
    >>> Well, Quack's nothing if not fscked in the head.
    >>>
    >>> Good thing for me that I'm doing such a good job "censoring" him...

    >> You make my point far more eloquently than I ever could.

    Wrong as usual, fsckwit. The fact that you call "choosing not to read
    your posts" "censorship", is proof positive that you're a stupid,
    lying asshole whose posts are not worth reading.

    Indeed, if a newbie were to enter the group and ask "why do so many of
    you ignore Hadron", it would be a simple matter to refer him to these
    ridiculous claims of yours as proof of your astounding willingness to
    take the clearly, obviously, wrong side of an issue, just so that you
    can troll.

    >> "We only censor the people we do not agree with".

    No one is being censored, fsckwit, and the reason you are plonked is
    because you're a snotty lying asshole, not because you are
    disagreed-with, although I will say that idiocy on the level that you
    are displaying now is a plonk-worthy offense.

    Clearly, you are not interested in honest debate. Clearly, you are a
    dishonest and idiotic troll. So why should we bother?

    Grow the fsck up, stop being a worthless piece of ****, and more
    people might read you.

    Is any of this really difficult to figure out, fsckwit?

    >> So much for "Open" eh?

    Reading idiocy, snot, and lies from the likes of you is not a
    requirement of being "open", fsckwit.

    >> Hypocrites.

    Nope. You are lying again, asshole.

  4. Re: Linux game engine

    chrisv writes:

    >>Hadron snotted:

    >>> You make my point far more eloquently than I ever could.

    > Wrong as usual, fsckwit. The fact that you call "choosing not to read
    > your posts" "censorship", is proof positive that you're a stupid,
    > lying asshole whose posts are not worth reading.

    Nice post. As usual you are as informative about Linux as usual.

    > Indeed, if a newbie were to enter the group and ask "why do so many of
    > you ignore Hadron", it would be a simple matter to refer him to these
    > ridiculous claims of yours as proof of your astounding willingness to
    > take the clearly, obviously, wrong side of an issue, just so that you
    > can troll.
    >
    >>> "We only censor the people we do not agree with".

    > No one is being censored, fsckwit, and the reason you are plonked is
    > because you're a snotty lying asshole, not because you are
    > disagreed-with, although I will say that idiocy on the level that you
    > are displaying now is a plonk-worthy offense.

    More Linux++ points!

    > Clearly, you are not interested in honest debate. Clearly, you are a
    > dishonest and idiotic troll. So why should we bother?

    Who is we? Everyone in this group on both sides thinks you're a foul
    mouthed wanker.

    > Grow the fsck up, stop being a worthless piece of ****, and more
    > people might read you.

    10 years old at that-

    > Is any of this really difficult to figure out, fsckwit?
    >
    >>> So much for "Open" eh?

    > Reading idiocy, snot, and lies from the likes of you is not a
    > requirement of being "open", fsckwit.

    Whereas browsing your wonderful contributions is?

    >>> Hypocrites.

    > Nope. You are lying again, asshole.

    Quite a good advocacy post for you. BTW, your killfiles are broken and
    you're still using a closed source Windows only news reader.

  5. Re: Linux game engine

    On Tuesday 04 March 2008 5:27 pm, Peter Köhlmann wrote in
    comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut writes:
    >>
    >>> * Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> He may also need to explain how insults and lies are equivalent to stuff
    >>> "we do not agree with".

    >> Incorrect. They were silencing opposition before they came to power and
    >> "became Germany". Admittedly they did more silencing after ....

    > If you have no idea at all about history, simply continue as you do now.
    >
    > Do you have any idea at all how they came to power, you incompetent twit?
    > They were *elected*in a (still) democratic election
    >
    > < snip >
    >
    >>> Well, we can strike "Usenet sage" from Hadron's list of skills. This
    >>> only cements his long record of self-nuking.

    >> You're becoming more ridiculous by the minute.
    >>
    >> But when the shoe fits.
    >>
    >> Your use of filtering is no more than cowardly hiding.

    > What is "cowardly" when someone does not want to see the garbage from the
    > likes of Clogwog, flatfish and other windows using filth?

    Nor any of their nymshifting & sockpuppets. Quack's an idiot, & proves it with
    every post.

    --
    Mandrake 2008.1 RC1
    --On a 64bit system--

  6. Re: Linux game engine

    * Peter Khlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >>> Well, we can strike "Usenet sage" from Hadron's list of skills. This
    >>> only cements his long record of self-nuking.

    >> You're becoming more ridiculous by the minute.
    >>
    >> But when the shoe fits.
    >>
    >> Your use of filtering is no more than cowardly hiding.

    > What is "cowardly" when someone does not want to see the garbage from the
    > likes of Clogwog, flatfish and other windows using filth?

    Hadron is an idiot if he thinks I'm hiding. I'm not. I'm merely
    locking /him/ out to reduce the amount of idiocy, arrogance, jeering,
    and insults I see from His Assholiness. He's about the most
    content-free poster here, and that's saying a lot, what with the likes
    of DFS and Moshe being his primary competition.

    Ignore what Hadron posts. It is garbage.

    --
    Unfortunately, many programs are so big that there is no one individual who
    really knows all the pieces, and so the amount of code sharing you get isn't

  7. Re: Linux game engine

    Linonut writes:

    > * Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> You're becoming more ridiculous by the minute.
    >>>
    >>> But when the shoe fits.
    >>>
    >>> Your use of filtering is no more than cowardly hiding.

    >> What is "cowardly" when someone does not want to see the garbage from the
    >> likes of Clogwog, flatfish and other windows using filth?

    > Hadron is an idiot if he thinks I'm hiding. I'm not. I'm merely
    > locking /him/ out to reduce the amount of idiocy, arrogance, jeering,
    > and insults I see from His Assholiness.

    You're lying again.

    You openly boasted how you killfiled teranews for one and mozarella
    for another and reduced by 2/3.

    Will it never end.

    The ONLY content you ever post is "me too" and lies about technologies
    which you seem to have little if any grasp on.

  8. Re: Linux game engine

    Linonut wrote:

    > Hadron is an idiot if he thinks I'm hiding.

    He's an idiot no matter what he claims to think about you "hiding" or not.

    > I'm not. I'm merely
    > locking /him/ out to reduce the amount of idiocy, arrogance, jeering,
    > and insults I see from His Assholiness.

    Exactly.

    > He's about the most
    > content-free poster here, and that's saying a lot, what with the likes
    > of DFS and Moshe being his primary competition.
    >
    > Ignore what Hadron posts. It is garbage.

    Exactly again. Whenever I do actually read what he writes, when it is
    quoted, I almost always regret it. It's almost always nothing
    but snotty garbage.

  9. Re: Linux game engine

    chrisv writes:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron is an idiot if he thinks I'm hiding.

    > He's an idiot no matter what he claims to think about you "hiding" or not.
    >
    >> I'm not. I'm merely
    >> locking /him/ out to reduce the amount of idiocy, arrogance, jeering,
    >> and insults I see from His Assholiness.

    > Exactly.
    >
    >> He's about the most
    >> content-free poster here, and that's saying a lot, what with the likes
    >> of DFS and Moshe being his primary competition.
    >>
    >> Ignore what Hadron posts. It is garbage.

    > Exactly again. Whenever I do actually read what he writes, when it is
    > quoted, I almost always regret it. It's almost always nothing
    > but snotty garbage.

    You read my posts all the time. But only to find out who has been outed
    as a bigger idiot than you. Hint : only Mark Kent.

    There are SOME sane posters here who really want Linux to improve and
    succeed: They are few and far between.

    The people I see most positive in a realistic sense about Linux are ones
    branded wintrolls. No surprise there.

    If one were to google your "contributions" and take them out of this NG,
    the people reading would have no idea what you were cursing about and
    would probably consider you to be some derelict hobo with a cider bottle
    and a broken top hat.

  10. Re: Linux game engine

    Nine out of ten of the voices in my head say "Don't shoot!"

  11. Re: Linux game engine

    If you think you can tell me what to think,
    I think I will tell you where to go

  12. Re: Linux game engine

    On Tuesday 04 March 2008 7:40 pm, chrisv wrote in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    >> Hadron is an idiot if he thinks I'm hiding.

    > He's an idiot no matter what he claims to think about you "hiding" or not.
    >
    >> I'm not. I'm merely
    >> locking /him/ out to reduce the amount of idiocy, arrogance, jeering,
    >> and insults I see from His Assholiness.

    > Exactly.
    >
    >> He's about the most
    >> content-free poster here, and that's saying a lot, what with the likes
    >> of DFS and Moshe being his primary competition.
    >>
    >> Ignore what Hadron posts. It is garbage.

    > Exactly again. Whenever I do actually read what he writes, when it is
    > quoted, I almost always regret it. It's almost always nothing
    > but snotty garbage.

    He admitted that, in another group. ;-)
    alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    "Anything said in COLA is a crock of ****."
    Hadron Quark, Tuesday 03 Jul 2007

    --
    Mandrake 2008.1 RC1
    --On a 64bit system--

  13. Re: Linux game engine

    On Mar 4, 8:25*am, Johan Lindquist wrote:
    > So anyway, it was like, 14:11 CET Mar 04 2008, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
    > Hadron was all like, "Dude,
    >
    > > Johan Lindquist writes:
    > >> So anyway, it was like, 13:48 CET Mar 04 2008, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
    > >> Hadron was all like, "Dude,

    > >> So anyone not reading 100% of the posts in this newsgroup is
    > >> unqualified to comment on "what has been going on"? Who does that
    > >> leave, you and "Moshe"?

    > > Are you as stupid as you are demonstrating?

    > I don't know, how stupid am I demonstrating that I am?

    85%

  14. Re: Linux game engine

    William Poaster wrote:
    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> You're becoming more ridiculous by the minute. But when
    >>> the shoe fits. Your use of filtering is no more than
    >>> cowardly hiding.

    >> What is "cowardly" when someone does not want to see the
    >> garbage from the likes of Clogwog, flatfish and other
    >> windows using filth?

    > Nor any of their nymshifting & sockpuppets. Quack's an idiot,
    > & proves it with every post.

    I see that "Usenet etiquette provocateur", "true Linux advocate"
    and "Debian Linux governor" Hadron has gotten it wrong again, but
    what else is new? Filtering separates the metal from the dross,
    the wheat from the chaff, similar to [H]omer's advocacy posting
    statistics.

    --
    HPT

  15. Re: Linux game engine

    Linonut wrote:

    > Hadron is an idiot if he thinks I'm hiding. I'm not. I'm merely
    > locking /him/ out to reduce the amount of idiocy, arrogance, jeering,
    > and insults I see from His Assholiness. He's about the most
    > content-free poster here,

    This is a flat-out lie. chrisv, William Poaster and Sinister Midget are by
    far the most content-free posters on cola. You know it, I know it, and
    everyone else knows it.

    > and that's saying a lot, what with the likes
    > of DFS and Moshe being his primary competition.

    Saying Moshe and I are 'content-free' doesn't magically make it so, any more
    than saying OpenOffice Base is good software makes it true.

    > Ignore what Hadron posts. It is garbage.

    Signed,
    Cola's Trashman

  16. Re: Linux game engine

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Filtering separates the metal from the dross,
    > the wheat from the chaff, similar to [H]omer's advocacy posting
    > statistics.

    Are you a "Quality Poster" in [H]ypocrite's stats, just like 7 and (p)Rick
    and Mark Kent?

    Imagine that! LMAO!

  17. Re: Linux game engine

    [H]omer wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire upgraded his company from Windows to Linux, then got
    > married. I'm not sure what the correlation was between those two events,
    > other than a happy coincidence.

    Chicks dig the penguin? I know mine does.

    Thad
    all the ingredients on the label.

  18. Re: Linux game engine

    * thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > [H]omer wrote:
    >>
    >> Tattoo Vampire upgraded his company from Windows to Linux, then got
    >> married. I'm not sure what the correlation was between those two events,
    >> other than a happy coincidence.

    > Chicks dig the penguin? I know mine does.

    Just make sure your little Tux wears his "cap".

    Ooooh, I am so vewy baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

    --
    There are people who don't like capitalism, and people who don't like PCs.
    But there's no-one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft.

  19. Re: Linux game engine

    Linonut writes:

    > * thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> [H]omer wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Tattoo Vampire upgraded his company from Windows to Linux, then got
    >>> married. I'm not sure what the correlation was between those two events,
    >>> other than a happy coincidence.

    >> Chicks dig the penguin? I know mine does.

    > Just make sure your little Tux wears his "cap".
    >
    > Ooooh, I am so vewy baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

    Could someone with some influence with Lliarnut, PLEASE ask him to stop
    his ridiculous attempts at humour?

    He reminds me of this guy:

    http://www.politicsforum.org/images/...s/flame_76.php

  20. Re: Linux game engine