{News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux - Linux ; http://www.ddj.com/blog/embeddedblog...oft_ibm_t.html "Microsoft also announced strong growth of Windows Embedded in the retail market. According to a recent report published by IHL Group, the total number of Windows Embedded Point of Service users in North American grew by 250 percent in ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

  1. {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    http://www.ddj.com/blog/embeddedblog...oft_ibm_t.html

    "Microsoft also announced strong growth of Windows Embedded in the retail
    market. According to a recent report published by IHL Group, the total
    number of Windows Embedded Point of Service users in North American grew by
    250 percent in 2007. In a second study with RIS News, IHL also found that 63
    percent of retailers were seriously considering a Windows Embedded operating
    system for their next POS purchase."

    Looks like Linux is just a bridesmaid once again. Alas!

  2. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    "amicus_curious" wrote in message
    news:47c5c8b2$0$2893$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.c om...
    > http://www.ddj.com/blog/embeddedblog...oft_ibm_t.html
    >
    > "Microsoft also announced strong growth of Windows Embedded in the retail
    > market. According to a recent report published by IHL Group, the total
    > number of Windows Embedded Point of Service users in North American grew
    > by 250 percent in 2007. In a second study with RIS News, IHL also found
    > that 63 percent of retailers were seriously considering a Windows Embedded
    > operating system for their next POS purchase."
    >
    > Looks like Linux is just a bridesmaid once again. Alas!

    But isn't IBM this big linux champion?
    But isn't IBM doing all good things linux?
    But isn't IBM familiar with Linux and anti-MS?
    But isn't Linux better than Windows and doesn't IBM know that?

    But... but... but....

    It looks like linux fell on it's face again. One of the largest companies in
    the world just snubbed linux and went with Microsoft. Despite Linux being
    free.

  3. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:36:43 -0500, Abdul Bonnatari wrote:

    > "amicus_curious" wrote in message
    > news:47c5c8b2$0$2893$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.c om...
    >> http://www.ddj.com/blog/embeddedblog...oft_ibm_t.html
    >>
    >> "Microsoft also announced strong growth of Windows Embedded in the retail
    >> market. According to a recent report published by IHL Group, the total
    >> number of Windows Embedded Point of Service users in North American grew
    >> by 250 percent in 2007. In a second study with RIS News, IHL also found
    >> that 63 percent of retailers were seriously considering a Windows Embedded
    >> operating system for their next POS purchase."
    >>
    >> Looks like Linux is just a bridesmaid once again. Alas!

    > But isn't IBM this big linux champion?
    > But isn't IBM doing all good things linux?
    > But isn't IBM familiar with Linux and anti-MS?
    > But isn't Linux better than Windows and doesn't IBM know that?
    >
    > But... but... but....
    >
    > It looks like linux fell on it's face again. One of the largest companies in
    > the world just snubbed linux and went with Microsoft. Despite Linux being
    > free.

    I've said it for years.
    Watch out for IBM, Linux advocates, because they are going to screw the
    Linux community.

    And they are just get started....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb

    wrote
    on Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:42:39 -0500
    <1hpdx1annbpie.18ljjbnxay2qg$.dlg@40tude.net>:
    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:36:43 -0500, Abdul Bonnatari wrote:
    >
    >> "amicus_curious" wrote in message
    >> news:47c5c8b2$0$2893$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.c om...
    >>> http://www.ddj.com/blog/embeddedblog...oft_ibm_t.html
    >>>
    >>> "Microsoft also announced strong growth of Windows Embedded in the retail
    >>> market. According to a recent report published by IHL Group, the total
    >>> number of Windows Embedded Point of Service users in North American grew
    >>> by 250 percent in 2007. In a second study with RIS News, IHL also found
    >>> that 63 percent of retailers were seriously considering a Windows Embedded
    >>> operating system for their next POS purchase."
    >>>
    >>> Looks like Linux is just a bridesmaid once again. Alas!

    >> But isn't IBM this big linux champion?

    No. They use Linux to their ends; the most obvious examples I've
    seen are in their z series systems, and apparently they play
    some interesting games. Linux is free - but the underlying OS,
    named, naturally enough, zOS, costs $50k.

    >> But isn't IBM doing all good things linux?

    No. I'm not sure *what* they're doing but they're far from the
    sole contributor to the OSS cause ... and I don't know who is
    contributing to the Linux kernel proper.

    >> But isn't IBM familiar with Linux and anti-MS?

    No. Small parts of IBM might be familiar with the z390
    syscalls, but that's about it. Many of the rest might be
    somewhat knowledgable about OSS in general.

    I'll admit I don't know how IBM feels about Microsoft, and
    such a question is rather broad anyway, since corporations
    don't have feelings (though their chief officers most
    certainly do).

    >> But isn't Linux better than Windows and doesn't IBM know that?

    No. NO. NO!

    Linux is not better than Windows. It's merely different. For
    those that can use it it's indeed better, but for those that
    cannot it makes little difference, unless one throws in such
    things as security considerations, which grow increasingly
    irrelevant as NATs dominate the networking landscape.

    In brief: it depends who's evaluating.

    Besides, no one uses Linux directly. Haven't you all figured that
    out by now? I'd love to see Gentoo encapsulate FreeBSD, for example,
    and there are hints Gentoo is working with HURD...though it's a slow
    process apparently.

    >> But... but... but....
    >>
    >> It looks like linux fell on it's face again. One of the largest companies in
    >> the world just snubbed linux and went with Microsoft. Despite Linux being
    >> free.

    The critera should be "best product for the best price".
    Linux does not always meet that criteria, especially with
    the value-add Microsoft has been putting into Office.
    Granted, many will quibble on this, but it's clear the two
    aren't directly comparable; one either has to substitute
    OpenOffice for Linux and at least compare oranges and
    kumquats (as opposed to oranges and concrete slabs), or
    implement entire systems using a combination of products,
    and evaluate those systems.

    > I've said it for years.
    > Watch out for IBM, Linux advocates, because they are going to screw the
    > Linux community.
    >
    > And they are just get started....

    Of course. We should all switch to Windows Vista instead.
    At least that way we know who's screwing us.

    :-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of
    elderberries!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

  5. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > Linux is not better than Windows. *It's merely different. *For
    > those that can use it it's indeed better, but for those that
    > cannot it makes little difference, unless one throws in such
    > things as security considerations, which grow increasingly
    > irrelevant as NATs dominate the networking landscape.

    Network address translation is a solution to the reducing pool of ipv4 (32
    bit) free addresses. According to some sources:

    http://tinyurl.com/2lngqf

    We are due to run out of addresses perhaps in only 2 years. The "new" ipv6
    provides a 128 bit address space and has the capability to provide every
    device on the internet with its own public address. If every device has a
    public address then security considerations once again become relevant.

    --
    Regards,
    Gregory.

  6. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    "amicus_curious" wrote in message
    news:47c5c8b2$0$2893$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.c om...
    > http://www.ddj.com/blog/embeddedblog...oft_ibm_t.html
    >
    > "Microsoft also announced strong growth of Windows Embedded in the retail
    > market. According to a recent report published by IHL Group, the total
    > number of Windows Embedded Point of Service users in North American grew
    > by 250 percent in 2007. In a second study with RIS News, IHL also found
    > that 63 percent of retailers were seriously considering a Windows
    > Embedded operating system for their next POS purchase."
    >
    > Looks like Linux is just a bridesmaid once again. Alas!

    Notice the "run and hide" tactic of the advocates once again.

    When some overpriced, underperforming and completely /unviable/ 'open
    source' graphics card is released they treat it as being big news. Which it
    isn't. But one of the worlds largest companies scoffing Linux and going
    with Windows for millions of point-of-sale terminals really *IS* a big
    deal.

    As usual the zealots have no answer for this. So they are out searching the
    web for more linux powered "iPod killers" to crow about.

  7. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    * Gregory Shearman peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> Linux is not better than Windows. *It's merely different. *For
    >> those that can use it it's indeed better, but for those that
    >> cannot it makes little difference, unless one throws in such
    >> things as security considerations, which grow increasingly
    >> irrelevant as NATs dominate the networking landscape.

    > Network address translation is a solution to the reducing pool of ipv4 (32
    > bit) free addresses. According to some sources:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2lngqf
    >
    > We are due to run out of addresses perhaps in only 2 years. The "new" ipv6
    > provides a 128 bit address space and has the capability to provide every
    > device on the internet with its own public address. If every device has a
    > public address then security considerations once again become relevant.

    The clients are all supporting IPv6, as far as I know. But what about
    the public servers?

    --
    It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons
    of failure.

  8. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    news:115vt92e8sgbq.1jwwc463fxde3$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:40:02 -0500, Tony Drudge wrote:
    >
    >> "amicus_curious" wrote in message
    >> news:47c5c8b2$0$2893$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.c om...
    >>> http://www.ddj.com/blog/embeddedblog...oft_ibm_t.html
    >>>
    >>> "Microsoft also announced strong growth of Windows Embedded in the
    >>> retail
    >>> market. According to a recent report published by IHL Group, the total
    >>> number of Windows Embedded Point of Service users in North American grew
    >>> by 250 percent in 2007. In a second study with RIS News, IHL also found
    >>> that 63 percent of retailers were seriously considering a Windows
    >>> Embedded operating system for their next POS purchase."
    >>>
    >>> Looks like Linux is just a bridesmaid once again. Alas!

    >> Notice the "run and hide" tactic of the advocates once again.
    >>
    >> When some overpriced, underperforming and completely /unviable/ 'open
    >> source' graphics card is released they treat it as being big news. Which
    >> it
    >> isn't. But one of the worlds largest companies scoffing Linux and going
    >> with Windows for millions of point-of-sale terminals really *IS* a big
    >> deal.
    >>
    >> As usual the zealots have no answer for this. So they are out searching
    >> the
    >> web for more linux powered "iPod killers" to crow about.

    > But didn't the village of Schestomania convert all of it's
    > office systems to Linux last year?
    >
    > All 10 of them....

    They started to and have already spent $11.5 million dollars on the project.
    So far they have 2 of the 10 laptops converted to linux. The remaining
    laptops still run Windows but they have installed Firefox on a few of them.

    Schestomania is using Munich as their model for conversion.

    > In the Linux world that IS big news.

    In the village of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:30:59 -0500, Troy Kirkland wrote:

    > "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    > news:115vt92e8sgbq.1jwwc463fxde3$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    >> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:40:02 -0500, Tony Drudge wrote:
    >>
    >>> "amicus_curious" wrote in message
    >>> news:47c5c8b2$0$2893$ec3e2dad@news.usenetmonster.c om...

    >>> Notice the "run and hide" tactic of the advocates once again.
    >>>
    >>> When some overpriced, underperforming and completely /unviable/ 'open
    >>> source' graphics card is released they treat it as being big news. Which
    >>> it
    >>> isn't. But one of the worlds largest companies scoffing Linux and going
    >>> with Windows for millions of point-of-sale terminals really *IS* a big
    >>> deal.
    >>>
    >>> As usual the zealots have no answer for this. So they are out searching
    >>> the
    >>> web for more linux powered "iPod killers" to crow about.

    >> But didn't the village of Schestomania convert all of it's
    >> office systems to Linux last year?
    >>
    >> All 10 of them....

    > They started to and have already spent $11.5 million dollars on the project.
    > So far they have 2 of the 10 laptops converted to linux. The remaining
    > laptops still run Windows but they have installed Firefox on a few of them.
    >
    > Schestomania is using Munich as their model for conversion.
    >

    >> In the Linux world that IS big news.

    > In the village of the blind the one-eyed man is king.
    >

    >> --
    >> Moshe Goldfarb
    >> Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    >> Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    >> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    excellent!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  10. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Gregory Shearman

    wrote
    on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:33:11 +1100
    <2022199.pcNCj4LVLx@netscape.net>:
    > The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> Linux is not better than Windows. *It's merely different. *For
    >> those that can use it it's indeed better, but for those that
    >> cannot it makes little difference, unless one throws in such
    >> things as security considerations, which grow increasingly
    >> irrelevant as NATs dominate the networking landscape.

    > Network address translation is a solution to the reducing pool of ipv4 (32
    > bit) free addresses. According to some sources:

    It also -- perhaps accidentally, perhaps by design --
    eliminates all unsolicited packet attacks. Briefly
    put, the NAT translates an internal network address
    (say, 192.168.1.4) to an outside network address (say
    10.101.202.303[*] for the sake of argument), and does
    port management. If a web browser on 192.168.1.4 requests
    a socket to open on 64.236.16.20 [+], port 80, the NAT
    device will intercept that request and reissue the request
    using 10.101.202.303. Any responses will be forwarded
    back to the internal network. User gets a webpage with
    the news of the day (from CNN's perspective, anyway) and
    notices no real difference unless he is also hanging out
    a socket (e.g., Apache or JBoss) and expects people to
    connect to it. [%]

    Now suppose a virus does a little creative sniffing,
    then tries to attack port 10.101.202.303 on port 137.
    Oops! NAT drops the packet on the floor. No infection
    occurs; even Windows 95 is perfectly safe.

    Of course NAT doesn't do much against phishing and pharming
    and email clicklink attacks.

    > http://tinyurl.com/2lngqf
    >
    > We are due to run out of addresses perhaps in only 2 years. The "new" ipv6
    > provides a 128 bit address space and has the capability to provide every
    > device on the internet with its own public address. If every device has a
    > public address then security considerations once again become relevant.

    I don't see that happening, actually -- mostly because
    NATs are so cheap. But we'll see.
    [*] actually, this is not a routable address either; I use it
    solely for illustrative purposes.
    [+] one of www.cnn.com's servers, a rather large news provider
    based in Atlanta.
    [%] Presumably one can open a masquerading port on most devices,
    via appropriate commands/Webpage requests. Requests to that
    port will go to a designated machine, which is hopefully
    sufficiently secure. (Note that different ports can be scattered
    across different machines.)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #7878218:
    class C { private: virtual void stupid() = 0; };

  11. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Linonut

    wrote
    on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:42:07 -0500
    :
    > * Gregory Shearman peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >>
    >>> Linux is not better than Windows. *It's merely different. *For
    >>> those that can use it it's indeed better, but for those that
    >>> cannot it makes little difference, unless one throws in such
    >>> things as security considerations, which grow increasingly
    >>> irrelevant as NATs dominate the networking landscape.

    >> Network address translation is a solution to the reducing pool of ipv4 (32
    >> bit) free addresses. According to some sources:
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2lngqf
    >>
    >> We are due to run out of addresses perhaps in only 2 years. The "new" ipv6
    >> provides a 128 bit address space and has the capability to provide every
    >> device on the internet with its own public address. If every device has a
    >> public address then security considerations once again become relevant.

    > The clients are all supporting IPv6, as far as I know. But what about
    > the public servers?

    What about the routers as well? It's going to be interesting.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #7878218:
    class C { private: virtual void stupid() = 0; };

  12. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of salesystems, rejects Linux

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:30:59 -0500, Troy Kirkland wrote:

    > In the village of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

    Not after dark he isn't.

  13. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, El Tux

    wrote
    on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:58:52 -0000
    <13se84c4k0esbce@news.supernews.com>:
    > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:30:59 -0500, Troy Kirkland wrote:
    >
    >> In the village of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

    > Not after dark he isn't.

    Yes he is. Flashlights/torches, burning brand torches,
    or fires; take your pick.

    Granted, the blind might feel the heat from the last two.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Windows. Multi-platform(1), multi-tasking(1), multi-user(1).
    (1) if one defines "multi" as "exactly one".

  14. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of salesystems, rejects Linux

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:44:42 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, El Tux
    >
    > wrote
    > on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:58:52 -0000
    > <13se84c4k0esbce@news.supernews.com>:
    >> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:30:59 -0500, Troy Kirkland wrote:
    >>
    >>> In the village of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

    >> Not after dark he isn't.

    > Yes he is. Flashlights/torches, burning brand torches, or fires; take
    > your pick.

    Well if he can have flashlights, the village of the blind can have tasers.

    > Granted, the blind might feel the heat from the last two.

    Or hear the fire crackling.

    I used to have a girlfriend who was blind. It was pretty weird coming
    home late to find her in the kitchen preparing dinner with all the
    lights off. It took awhile to get used to waking up in the middle of the
    night and hearing her turning pages next to me. It doesn't sound all
    that odd to talk about someone reading braille in the dark, but the
    *experience* goes against our ingrained sensibilities.

  15. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:19:25 -0000, El Tux wrote:

    > I used to have a girlfriend who was blind.

    Sounds like the perfect girl for a Linux dweeb.

    What happened?
    One of her friends who could see described you to her and she ran away?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  16. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    <13sejsd67g27975@news.supernews.com>:
    > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:44:42 -0800, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, El Tux
    >>
    >> wrote
    >> on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 20:58:52 -0000
    >> <13se84c4k0esbce@news.supernews.com>:

    >>> Not after dark he isn't.

    >> Yes he is. Flashlights/torches, burning brand torches, or fires; take
    >> your pick.

    > Well if he can have flashlights, the village of the blind can have tasers.

    True.

    >> Granted, the blind might feel the heat from the last two.

    > Or hear the fire crackling.
    >
    > I used to have a girlfriend who was blind. It was pretty weird coming
    > home late to find her in the kitchen preparing dinner with all the
    > lights off. It took awhile to get used to waking up in the middle of the
    > night and hearing her turning pages next to me. It doesn't sound all
    > that odd to talk about someone reading braille in the dark, but the
    > *experience* goes against our ingrained sensibilities.

    Interesting, though hardly surprising if one thinks
    about it; if she doesn't need light, why turn it on? ;-)
    I'll admit, she is king (or rather queen) in that case;
    you're at a slight disadvantage perhaps. Then again, with
    some care one might be able to wear a blindfold and hear
    the subtle echoes of one's footsteps as they hit a wall,
    counter, etc., especially in one's own house or apartment.
    And of course she wouldn't be able to see a targeting
    laser for a high-tech sniperscope pistol or rifle, though
    she might hear the shooter if he's close enough (assuming
    anyone's stupid enough to shoot at a blind person anyway,
    but there's a few sick people out there).

    I agree that it would take some getting used to.

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Warning: This encrypted signature is a dangerous munition.
    Please notify the US government immediately upon reception.
    0000 0000 0000 0000 0001 0000 0000 0000 ...

  17. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:22:30 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:19:25 -0000, El Tux wrote:
    >

    >> I used to have a girlfriend who was blind.

    > Sounds like the perfect girl for a Linux dweeb.
    >
    > What happened?
    > One of her friends who could see described you to her and she ran away?

    You know what, flatty, you're a really disgusting specimen of humanity.

    --
    Kier

  18. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    Kier wrote:

    > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:22:30 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:19:25 -0000, El Tux wrote:
    >>

    >>> I used to have a girlfriend who was blind.

    >> Sounds like the perfect girl for a Linux dweeb.
    >>
    >> What happened?
    >> One of her friends who could see described you to her and she ran away?

    > You know what, flatty, you're a really disgusting specimen of humanity.

    Please leave humanity out of this
    --
    Like being presumed a thief and a liar before using a product?
    If so, use M$ XP

  19. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message
    news:1hyquodskr0ur$.kvipsve0dl1j$.dlg@40tude.net.. .
    > On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:19:25 -0000, El Tux wrote:
    >

    >> I used to have a girlfriend who was blind.

    > Sounds like the perfect girl for a Linux dweeb.
    >
    > What happened?
    > One of her friends who could see described you to her and she ran away?

    Blind people still have their sense of smell.

    Have you seen what some of these 'open sores' basement dwellers actually
    look like?

    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  20. Re: {News] IBM chooses embedded Windows OS for new point of sale systems, rejects Linux

    Kier wrote:
    > On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:22:30 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:19:25 -0000, El Tux wrote:
    >>

    >>> I used to have a girlfriend who was blind.

    >> Sounds like the perfect girl for a Linux dweeb.
    >>
    >> What happened?
    >> One of her friends who could see described you to her and she ran
    >> away?

    > You know what, flatty, you're a really disgusting specimen of
    > humanity.

    That's a joke. Some of the "advocates" here on cola - including you Kursing
    Kier - are the nastiest pieces of trash I've come across online.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast