Roy Schestowitz Why Not Contribute to Digg.com instead of SPAMMING? - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz Why Not Contribute to Digg.com instead of SPAMMING? - Linux ; Not even so much as a comment in 2 weeks. Lots of one way SPAM though, eh Roy? Well with a rating of -3.3 I can understand why you might be a little gun shy, but still..... Who cares about ...

  1. Roy Schestowitz Why Not Contribute to Digg.com instead of SPAMMING?

    Not even so much as a comment in 2 weeks.
    Lots of one way SPAM though, eh Roy?

    Well with a rating of -3.3 I can understand why you might be a little gun
    shy, but still.....

    Who cares about ratings anyhow?

    Well, your benefactors do so that's why you don't comment anymore.
    It's measurable, not like your daily SPAM to digg.
    You don't like being measured do you Roy?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz Why Not Contribute to Digg.com instead of SPAMMING?

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > Not even so much as a comment in 2 weeks.
    > Lots of one way SPAM though, eh Roy?
    >
    > Well with a rating of -3.3 I can understand why you might be a little gun
    > shy, but still.....
    >
    > Who cares about ratings anyhow?
    >
    > Well, your benefactors do so that's why you don't comment anymore.
    > It's measurable, not like your daily SPAM to digg.
    > You don't like being measured do you Roy?

    Well, well, flatfish, isn't it interesting that this is coming from you when
    you repeatedly claimed that others were attacking the messenger and not the
    message?

    Yet you, the filthy scum you are, *constantly* attack posters.
    I guess that you are above the rules you apply to others, just like your
    other "true linux advocate" Hadron Quark who behaves also as dishonest as
    you do
    --
    Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
    of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?

+ Reply to Thread