Re: Acacia patents traffic information .. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Acacia patents traffic information .. - Linux ; On 26 Feb, 20:26, Tim Smith wrote: > You seem to have seriously botched the editing of your post. The patent you cite is owned by the *defendant*, so obviously can't be the patent they were being sued over. Want ...

  1. Re: Acacia patents traffic information ..

    On 26 Feb, 20:26, Tim Smith wrote:

    > You seem to have seriously botched the editing of your post. The patent you cite is owned by the *defendant*, so obviously can't be the patent they were being sued over. Want to try again?

    I couldn't find the Acacia patent, I produced a link to the Cobra. It
    seems to me they have propr art. It would be interesting as to what
    exactly Acacia claims to own. Perhaps you could get your staff to do
    some research ..

  2. Re: Acacia patents traffic information ..

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:44:43 -0800 (PST), Doug Mentohl wrote:

    > On 26 Feb, 20:26, Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    >> You seem to have seriously botched the editing of your post. The patent you cite is owned by the *defendant*, so obviously can't be the patent they were being sued over. Want to try again?

    > I couldn't find the Acacia patent, I produced a link to the Cobra. It
    > seems to me they have propr art. It would be interesting as to what
    > exactly Acacia claims to own. Perhaps you could get your staff to do
    > some research ..

    Looks like Doogie has been doing some Internet sleuthing...
    Look out Tim because this nutball, Doug Mentohl, has a history of harassing
    people's employers.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: