Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes - Linux ; "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message news:5833981.ucD9ToDrHR@schestowitz.com... > > Bad news to Intel and Microsoft: > > World gov'ts more aggressive on bribe probes-study > > ,----[ Quote ] > | Companies under investigation for violations of U.S. bribery laws will ...

  1. Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    > Bad news to Intel and Microsoft:
    >
    > World gov'ts more aggressive on bribe probes-study
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Companies under investigation for violations of U.S. bribery laws will
    > likely
    > | face heightened scrutiny from law enforcement officials all over the
    > world as
    > | probes widen and spill across borders, a study found.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0080225?rpc=44

    Roy Schestowtiz - The scumbag liar and paid shill does it again. No mention
    of Microsoft anywhere in this article. Seems that the "linux champion" IBM
    however is being investigated.

    Shame on you scumbag.

    U.S. companies under scrutiny by other countries for violations of
    anti-corruption laws include Halliburton Co (HAL.N: Quote, Profile,
    Research), Monsanto Co (MON.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and International
    Business Machines Corp (IBM.N: Quote, Profile, Research), according to the
    report. (Reporting by Anna Driver in Houston)

  2. Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:11:31 -0500, Vernon Wormer wrote:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Bad news to Intel and Microsoft:
    >>
    >> World gov'ts more aggressive on bribe probes-study
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| Companies under investigation for violations of U.S. bribery laws will
    >> likely
    >>| face heightened scrutiny from law enforcement officials all over the
    >> world as
    >>| probes widen and spill across borders, a study found.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0080225?rpc=44
    >>

    > Roy Schestowtiz - The scumbag liar and paid shill does it again. No mention
    > of Microsoft anywhere in this article. Seems that the "linux champion" IBM
    > however is being investigated.
    >
    > Shame on you scumbag.
    >

    > U.S. companies under scrutiny by other countries for violations of
    > anti-corruption laws include Halliburton Co (HAL.N: Quote, Profile,
    > Research), Monsanto Co (MON.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and International
    > Business Machines Corp (IBM.N: Quote, Profile, Research), according to the
    > report. (Reporting by Anna Driver in Houston)

    More proof of Roy Schestowitz's mission here in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
    I'm sure his benefactors are proud of his work.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:11:31 -0500, Vernon Wormer wrote:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Bad news to Intel and Microsoft:
    >>
    >> World gov'ts more aggressive on bribe probes-study
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| Companies under investigation for violations of U.S. bribery laws will
    >> likely
    >>| face heightened scrutiny from law enforcement officials all over the
    >> world as
    >>| probes widen and spill across borders, a study found.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0080225?rpc=44
    >>

    > Roy Schestowtiz - The scumbag liar and paid shill does it again. No mention
    > of Microsoft anywhere in this article. Seems that the "linux champion" IBM
    > however is being investigated.
    >
    > Shame on you scumbag.
    >

    > U.S. companies under scrutiny by other countries for violations of
    > anti-corruption laws include Halliburton Co (HAL.N: Quote, Profile,
    > Research), Monsanto Co (MON.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and International
    > Business Machines Corp (IBM.N: Quote, Profile, Research), according to the
    > report. (Reporting by Anna Driver in Houston)

    Linonut,

    Are you still seriously going to pretend Roy isn't deliberately lying?

  4. Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:44:11 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:11:31 -0500, Vernon Wormer wrote:
    >
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Bad news to Intel and Microsoft:
    >>>
    >>> World gov'ts more aggressive on bribe probes-study
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> likely
    >>> world as
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0080225?rpc=44
    >>>

    >> Roy Schestowtiz - The scumbag liar and paid shill does it again. No mention
    >> of Microsoft anywhere in this article. Seems that the "linux champion" IBM
    >> however is being investigated.
    >>
    >> Shame on you scumbag.
    >>

    >> U.S. companies under scrutiny by other countries for violations of
    >> anti-corruption laws include Halliburton Co (HAL.N: Quote, Profile,
    >> Research), Monsanto Co (MON.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and International
    >> Business Machines Corp (IBM.N: Quote, Profile, Research), according to the
    >> report. (Reporting by Anna Driver in Houston)
    >>

    > Linonut,
    >
    > Are you still seriously going to pretend Roy isn't deliberately lying?

    Of course he is.

    Erik, you remember Linonut before he slipped a cog, about a month and a
    half ago.
    His posts were reasonable and while I didn't agree with a lot of what he
    said, I pretty much left him alone because he just had differing opinions
    on things.

    Then, like overnight, he slipped a gear and turned into an idiot.

    Something changed, and I suspect he is part of the paid Roy shills or maybe
    it's really not him, I really don't know.

    It's sad though to see a decent poster go completely mad and start shilling
    for an obvious liar.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes

    Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:11:31 -0500, Vernon Wormer wrote:
    >
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Bad news to Intel and Microsoft:
    >>>
    >>> World gov'ts more aggressive on bribe probes-study
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> likely
    >>> world as
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0080225?rpc=44
    >>>

    >> Roy Schestowtiz - The scumbag liar and paid shill does it again. No
    >> mention of Microsoft anywhere in this article. Seems that the "linux
    >> champion" IBM however is being investigated.
    >>
    >> Shame on you scumbag.
    >>

    >> U.S. companies under scrutiny by other countries for violations of
    >> anti-corruption laws include Halliburton Co (HAL.N: Quote, Profile,
    >> Research), Monsanto Co (MON.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and
    >> International Business Machines Corp (IBM.N: Quote, Profile, Research),
    >> according to the report. (Reporting by Anna Driver in Houston)
    >>

    > Linonut,
    >
    > Are you still seriously going to pretend Roy isn't deliberately lying?

    Erik,

    are you still pretending you are telling the truth sometime?
    --
    Who the **** is General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

  6. Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:52:04 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:11:31 -0500, Vernon Wormer wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    >>> Roy Schestowtiz - The scumbag liar and paid shill does it again. No
    >>> mention of Microsoft anywhere in this article. Seems that the "linux
    >>> champion" IBM however is being investigated.
    >>>
    >>> Shame on you scumbag.
    >>>

    >>> U.S. companies under scrutiny by other countries for violations of
    >>> anti-corruption laws include Halliburton Co (HAL.N: Quote, Profile,
    >>> Research), Monsanto Co (MON.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and
    >>> International Business Machines Corp (IBM.N: Quote, Profile, Research),
    >>> according to the report. (Reporting by Anna Driver in Houston)
    >>>

    >> Linonut,
    >>
    >> Are you still seriously going to pretend Roy isn't deliberately lying?

    > Erik,
    >
    > are you still pretending you are telling the truth sometime?

    Tell us again how you don't use Windows Peter Kohlmann.
    You are the liar here, Peter Kohlmann.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes

    * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:11:31 -0500, Vernon Wormer wrote:
    >
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Bad news to Intel and Microsoft:
    >>>
    >>> World gov'ts more aggressive on bribe probes-study
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> likely
    >>> world as
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0080225?rpc=44

    >> Roy Schestowtiz - The scumbag liar and paid shill does it again. No mention
    >> of Microsoft anywhere in this article. Seems that the "linux champion" IBM
    >> however is being investigated.
    >>
    >> Shame on you scumbag.
    >>

    >> U.S. companies under scrutiny by other countries for violations of
    >> anti-corruption laws include Halliburton Co (HAL.N: Quote, Profile,
    >> Research), Monsanto Co (MON.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and International
    >> Business Machines Corp (IBM.N: Quote, Profile, Research), according to the
    >> report. (Reporting by Anna Driver in Houston)
    >>

    > Linonut,
    >
    > Are you still seriously going to pretend Roy isn't deliberately lying?

    Yes, even in the above. Why? Because all he says is

    >>> Bad news to Intel and Microsoft:

    What is bad news to them?

    >>> World gov'ts more aggressive on bribe probes-study

    And why does Roy say that is bad news to them? He /believes/ Intel and
    Microsoft bribe.

    At worst, it sounds like some of the allusive "connections" you've come
    up with.

    I don't think Roy should behave that badly. It is sophistry at its
    finest (i.e. worst).

    But lying? I don't see it that way. In fact, I think bribing would be
    better than some of the stuff Microsoft /has/ done.

    --
    Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the
    coffee shop and go to jobs.

  8. Re: [News] Roy Schestowitz lies again - as IBM (NOT Intel and Microsoft) gets investigated for bribes

    ____/ Linonut on Wednesday 27 February 2008 00:36 : \____

    > * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:11:31 -0500, Vernon Wormer wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    >>> Roy Schestowtiz - The scumbag liar and paid shill does it again. No mention
    >>> of Microsoft anywhere in this article. Seems that the "linux champion" IBM
    >>> however is being investigated.
    >>>
    >>> Shame on you scumbag.
    >>>

    >>> U.S. companies under scrutiny by other countries for violations of
    >>> anti-corruption laws include Halliburton Co (HAL.N: Quote, Profile,
    >>> Research), Monsanto Co (MON.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and International
    >>> Business Machines Corp (IBM.N: Quote, Profile, Research), according to the
    >>> report. (Reporting by Anna Driver in Houston)
    >>>

    >> Linonut,
    >>
    >> Are you still seriously going to pretend Roy isn't deliberately lying?

    Erik, you ****, read the bloody related links. I meant it when I said that
    Intel and Microsoft should be worries. Their whole business is based on
    various form of bribery, including kickbacks.

    And for the millionth time, I don't give a damn about IBM. I wouldn't mind
    seeing them going down along with Microsoft and I openly criticise them too,
    so give it a rest already.

    > Yes, even in the above. Why? Because all he says is

    > What is bad news to them?

    > And why does Roy say that is bad news to them? He /believes/ Intel and
    > Microsoft bribe.
    >
    > At worst, it sounds like some of the allusive "connections" you've come
    > up with.
    >
    > I don't think Roy should behave that badly. It is sophistry at its
    > finest (i.e. worst).
    >
    > But lying? I don't see it that way. In fact, I think bribing would be
    > better than some of the stuff Microsoft /has/ done.

    The trolls are on some sort of an attack on anything I say. I, for one, know
    that people who matter ignore the trolls.

    Maybe the trolls should start picking new targets for their nitpickings. If I'm
    so insignificant, why do they hammer my posts with insults? It's self
    contradictory, isn't it? After all, nobody cares about what I say, right?

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Gas, brake, honk! Honk, honk, punch! Gas, gas!
    03:20:03 up 33 days, 13:14, 3 users, load average: 1.50, 2.50, 2.09