Red Hat pumps more resources into Thailand

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat has revamped its strategy here to work more closely with partners,
| both local and global, putting more resources to focus on Thailand.
`----

http://www.zdnetasia.com/news/softwa...2038173,00.htm

Red Hat Powers Businesses Towards Open Source

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat, a provider of open source solutions, has launched the "Enterprise
| Acceleration" initiative designed to help enterprise customers accelerate
| their transition to a next-generation, open source architecture based on
| JBoss Enterprise Middleware.
`----

http://www.cxotoday.com/India/News/R...87064-912.html

Related:

Red Hat sees FY07 greater China sales up 100 pct

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat Inc., a distributor of open-source Linux software, expects its
| sales in the greater China region to double in fiscal 2007 and grow by
| 85 percent in fiscal 2008, an executive said on Tuesday. "Our plan is to
| have 100 percent growth this year, and 85 percent growth next year,"
| Michael Chen, general manager of Red Hat China, told Reuters in an
| interview.
`----

http://yahoo.reuters.com/news/articl...mktNews&rpc=44
http://tinyurl.com/rdrsg

Red Hat sees greater China rev up 50 pct in FY09

,----[ Quote ]
| But healthy demand from enterprise clients means the region is likely to far
| outstrip total revenue growth these two years, and Red Hat hopes to capture
| that by opening another eight testing centres in mainland China within the
| next six months, Hu told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday. *
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/marke...0080130?rpc=44

Red Hat Growth Recognized by Forbes Magazine

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/...rbes-magazine/