regarding thread: Elonex readies .. - Linux

This is a discussion on regarding thread: Elonex readies .. - Linux ; Just take a look at some fine advocacy from friends of Tim Smith and Eric Funkenbusch. Letting **** like that run interference for you, have you no shame .. http://groups.google.com/group/comp....44670ff8e8e3f4...

  1. regarding thread: Elonex readies ..

    Just take a look at some fine advocacy from friends of Tim Smith and
    Eric Funkenbusch. Letting **** like that run interference for you, have
    you no shame ..

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....44670ff8e8e3f4

  2. Re: regarding thread: Elonex to destroy the OLPC

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message

    Eat **** High Plains Rafael. Tell us again what WINE means????

    BAWAWAWAWWAWA!!!!!! Most of my turds are smarter than you!

  3. Re: regarding thread: Elonex readies ..

    In article ,
    Doug Mentohl wrote:
    > Just take a look at some fine advocacy from friends of Tim Smith and
    > Eric Funkenbusch. Letting **** like that run interference for you, have
    > you no shame ..
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....44670ff8e8e3f4

    That link goes to a single post, by you. You are thus claiming that:

    (1) You are friends of me and Erik, and

    (2) You are ****.

    Nice job.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  4. Re: regarding thread: Elonex readies ..

    On 26 Feb, 20:36, Tim Smith wrote:

    > That link goes to a single post, by you. You are thus claiming that:

    No I was referring to Vernon flattie Wormer bar-flattie Moshe Goldfarb

  5. Re: regarding thread: Elonex to destroy the OLPC

    Vernon Wormer wrote:
    > "Doug Mentohl" wrote...
    >
    > Eat **** High Plains Rafael. Tell us again what WINE means????
    >
    > BAWAWAWAWWAWA!!!!!! Most of my turds are smarter than you!

    Oh, another nymshift of 1st Lt Jean Poole, Adam Baum, Barb Dwyer,
    Capt. James Pike, Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod
    Conk, Cpl. Kronk, Dr Gang Green, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr.
    Feelgood, Dr. GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston,
    Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell, Dr.
    Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr. Zhivago, Geppetto
    Olivio, Gordon Glover, Johan Schmidt, Keith Windsor, LENNY,
    Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, nym-thief imposter of Mindy Cohen,
    Mr. Doug Hoel, Mr. X, Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton,
    rafael (note the nym-thief couldn't even leave poor Rafael
    alone), Randy Oaks, Sgt. Wannacker, SgtMajor Gansevoort,
    nym-thief imposter of Sinister Midget, Sophie McDowell, Simon
    Templar, Sue Romer, Sir Michael Clayton, Walter Smeddler, Warren
    Piece, Zumwalt Humphry.

    No cigar for you, troll.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...dds-troll.html

    --
    HPT

    Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without
    result. Winston Churchill

  6. Re: Roy Schestowitz has more delusions of grandeur

    Vernon Wormer wrote:

    > Riiiight. I'm sure that many (anonymous) CEO's s waste their time
    > talking with unemployed spammers like you. Were you shining his shoes
    > at the airport when he told you this?

    ha!

    Snap that rag, Roy - I want that cordovan to shine like that Ubuntu coaster
    I set my drink on.

  7. Re: Roy Schestowitz has more delusions of grandeur

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:49:45 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Vernon Wormer wrote:
    >
    >> Riiiight. I'm sure that many (anonymous) CEO's s waste their time
    >> talking with unemployed spammers like you. Were you shining his shoes
    >> at the airport when he told you this?

    > ha!
    >
    > Snap that rag, Roy - I want that cordovan to shine like that Ubuntu coaster
    > I set my drink on.

    Hopefully the poison on that CD doesn't leach into your drink.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread