"What's in a Name?" schreef in bericht
news:Xns9A4F886CA3467whatsinaname@news.albasani.ne t...
> ml2mst after much thought,came up with this jewel
> in news:fpusu8$o4n$1@news.albasani.net:
>
>> pcbutts1 Wrote:
>>
>>> Bull**** dumbass, I took nothing down. I still host all of those
>>> files nothing has changed. Get your facts right and stop
>>> spreading lies bunghole.

>> Yet another smear campaign of Clogwog, his 2000 sock puppets and
>> his bum boys.
>>
>> I was *not* able to download pcbutts1's software under Windows,
>> using Live Mail and IE7 (404 error).
>>
>> Booting Kubuntu (GNU/Linu), did the job!
>>
>> I will reboot into Windows and test Remove-IT and will write a
>> review on the osgeex blog.
>>
>> According to the vile attacks at pcbutts1, in this loony group,
>> Remove-IT *must* be a great piece of software. (Probably revealing
>> some of Microsoft Windows "out of the box" mallware).
>>

> Well then test it beside the real version.
> You can get it here:
> http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/roguefix.htm
>
> max
> --
> Virus Removal http://max.shplink.com/removal.html
> Keep Clean http://max.shplink.com/keepingclean.html
> Tools http://max.shplink.com/tools.html
> Change nomail.afraid.org to gmail.com to reply by email.

Don't take Marti van Lin AKA ml2mst serious. He's a linux zealot in cola and
to stupid to investigate this software pirate PCbutt-head. He might be a
software thief himself, cos he's obviously a PCbuttheads butt-buddy wannabe.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22PC...=Google+Search
Profile of Marti van Lin:
The "ml2mst" Marti T. van Lin idiot
Marti is a flaming homosexual who brags how his gay lover used to F*#% his
brains out.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...8024a298dee592
ml2mst attempts to make well reasoned sounding posts, but his obsessions get
in the way. He sees trolls and homophobics behind every reply that disagrees
with him. However this is a typical wellknown COLA lintards tactic.
Dr. Franz-Jozef Hueker was viciously attacked by ml2mst in alt.os.ubuntu.
The combination of Dr. and bad German, was enough to bring him to the
conclusion that it was "yet another troll". ml2mst is on the "Barnacle list,
with persons who haunt usenet by calling almost anyone who disagrees with
them, or offers dissenting opinions a "troll". In his deluded mind "net
kooks" and trolls are "pursuing" him around Usenet.
He is easily driven to pathetic, useless attempts to NetKKKop people. He
exposes his homosexuality widely across usenet. He brags about his dead
friend Gerard "****ing his brains out", "Which you silly sissies can't
accomplish". He is a COLA regular wannabe, his attempts to make friends with
Roy Schestowitz, Mark Kent and other COLA liars are pathetic.
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...lin-idiot.html
--
PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/