XBox HD-DVD - Linux

This is a discussion on XBox HD-DVD - Linux ; Not that I was going to waste any time searching the news archives, but I thought someone in here was very adamant that the XBox didn't have a HD-DVD option. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...YQ&refer=japan Well, for an option that didn't exist Microsoft sure ...

  1. XBox HD-DVD

    Not that I was going to waste any time searching the news archives,
    but I thought someone in here was very adamant that the XBox didn't
    have a HD-DVD option.

    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...YQ&refer=japan

    Well, for an option that didn't exist Microsoft sure seems to want to
    cut the price of it.

    weird.

  2. Re: XBox HD-DVD

    In article
    <31dc4fb9-f489-4b79-a9ab-318f2cd76ded@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
    bobbie wrote:
    > Not that I was going to waste any time searching the news archives,
    > but I thought someone in here was very adamant that the XBox didn't
    > have a HD-DVD option.

    You thought wrong.

    Mark Kent was adamant that HD-DVD was built-in, rather than being an
    optional external drive.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  3. Re: XBox HD-DVD

    On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:30:57 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article
    > <31dc4fb9-f489-4b79-a9ab-318f2cd76ded@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
    > bobbie wrote:
    >> Not that I was going to waste any time searching the news archives,
    >> but I thought someone in here was very adamant that the XBox didn't
    >> have a HD-DVD option.

    > You thought wrong.
    >
    > Mark Kent was adamant that HD-DVD was built-in, rather than being an
    > optional external drive.

    Mark Kent is incapable of figuring out even the simplest of things.
    A quick Google proves him wrong most of the time.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread