Challenge To Roy Schestowitz Day #1 - Linux

This is a discussion on Challenge To Roy Schestowitz Day #1 - Linux ; State your proof that Flatfish is Gary Stewart. You claim it many times, where is your proof. -- Moshe Goldfarb Collector of soaps from around the globe. Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/...

  1. Challenge To Roy Schestowitz Day #1

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    on 24/02/08 00:12 Moshe Flatfarb wrote:

    > State ..

    You are a deranged **** and the worst case of a Usenet stalker ever.
    When are you going to do something for humanity, like ****ing kill
    yourself and put us and you out of our misery.

  3. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > on 24/02/08 00:12 Moshe Flatfarb wrote:
    >
    >> State ..

    > You are a deranged **** and the worst case of a Usenet stalker ever. When
    > are you going to do something for humanity, like ****ing kill yourself and
    > put us and you out of our misery.

    Not that it matters so much, Doug, but all the man is asking for is some
    documentation regarding his absurd claims. It seems to me that all you
    Linux fans that seem to hang on his every word would want to see some
    documentation as well, if only to sooth your nagging suspicions that you are
    being misled and being made to appear foolish. You have some sound ideas
    regarding patents and such, but wanting someone to die merely for demanding
    some proof of some argueably non-obvious statements of fact goes way beyond
    the pale.

  4. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    on 24/02/08 14:32 amicus_curious wrote:

    > wanting someone to die merely for demanding some proof of some argueably non-obvious statements of fact goes way beyond the pale.

    YOu think someone who spends his time typing this garbage deserves
    respect? 'Wendy' Flatfish has been stalking this group for the best part
    of a decade. As I suspect have you under numerous identities. That ****
    deserves nothing else. Matters little that he now calsl himself Moshe.
    He's just to ****ing stupid to change his writing style that and the
    daft aliases he chooses mark him out totally.

    Flatfish posts to COLA with the X-No-Archive header

    http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trollarchive/

    Selected quote ..

    http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trolla...oct232005.html

  5. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    ____/ Doug Mentohl on Sunday 24 February 2008 17:45 : \____

    > on 24/02/08 14:32 amicus_curious wrote:
    >
    >> wanting someone to die merely for demanding some proof of some argueably
    >> non-obvious statements of fact goes way beyond the pale.

    > YOu think someone who spends his time typing this garbage deserves
    > respect? 'Wendy' Flatfish has been stalking this group for the best part
    > of a decade. As I suspect have you under numerous identities. That ****
    > deserves nothing else. Matters little that he now calsl himself Moshe.
    > He's just to ****ing stupid to change his writing style that and the
    > daft aliases he chooses mark him out totally.
    >
    > Flatfish posts to COLA with the X-No-Archive header
    >
    > http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trollarchive/
    >
    > Selected quote ..

    http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trolla...oct232005.html

    amicus_curious is Bill Weisgerber, who seems to have a form of a connection
    with Microsoft (don't know which one exactly, but I have my suspicions).

    Gary Stewart (he gave it away already) is just a mental case without a job
    other than abuse on behalf on the monopolist. You don't maintain an
    anonymous/honeypot-backed habit for 10 years and stalk people in various Web
    sites 24/7... not as a hobby anyway.

    Microsoft was caught AstroTurfing many times before and it continues to do it
    (some say now more than ever before).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Apache: commercial software's days are numbered
    20:05:01 up 31 days, 5:59, 3 users, load average: 0.37, 0.72, 1.00

  6. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:09:34 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Doug Mentohl on Sunday 24 February 2008 17:45 : \____
    >
    >> on 24/02/08 14:32 amicus_curious wrote:
    >>
    >>> wanting someone to die merely for demanding some proof of some argueably
    >>> non-obvious statements of fact goes way beyond the pale.

    >> YOu think someone who spends his time typing this garbage deserves
    >> respect? 'Wendy' Flatfish has been stalking this group for the best part
    >> of a decade. As I suspect have you under numerous identities. That ****
    >> deserves nothing else. Matters little that he now calsl himself Moshe.
    >> He's just to ****ing stupid to change his writing style that and the
    >> daft aliases he chooses mark him out totally.
    >>
    >> Flatfish posts to COLA with the X-No-Archive header
    >>
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trollarchive/
    >>
    >> Selected quote ..
    >>

    > http://www.angelfire.com/blog/trolla...oct232005.html
    >
    > amicus_curious is Bill Weisgerber, who seems to have a form of a connection
    > with Microsoft (don't know which one exactly, but I have my suspicions).
    >
    > Gary Stewart (he gave it away already) is just a mental case without a job
    > other than abuse on behalf on the monopolist. You don't maintain an
    > anonymous/honeypot-backed habit for 10 years and stalk people in various Web
    > sites 24/7... not as a hobby anyway.

    That sounds more like you Roy Schestowitz..
    IOW you've just described yourself.

    BTW do you realize that the person you are replying to, Doug Mentohl has
    been stalking people for a long time?

    Is that the kind of person you call a "quality poster" ?

    http://tinyurl.com/3cc8x4

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....808767da4961a9

    And if that's not enough for you, read this thread:

    http://linux.derkeiler.com/Newsgroup...5-11/0324.html

    And if that's not enough, ask Jack Schofield the columnist what HE thinks
    of Doug Mentohl and his stalking and net abuse.

    But, according to you, Roy Schestowitz, Doug is a "quality poster".

    You need to have your head examined Roy Schestowitz.

    You also need to back up your statement that Gary Stewart is flatfish.
    You can't prove that nor will you ever be able to prove it because if you
    could, you would be spamming it all over the place.

    > Microsoft was caught AstroTurfing many times before and it continues to do it
    > (some say now more than ever before).

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > You also need to back up your statement that Gary Stewart is flatfish.

    Why does that claim seem to raise your hackles? Hmmmmmm.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    Laugh and the world thinks you're an idiot.

  8. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> You also need to back up your statement that Gary Stewart is flatfish.

    > Why does that claim seem to raise your hackles? Hmmmmmm.

    Ah, flatfish phishing again!

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007, Mandrake One 2008.1,

  9. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message

    >> amicus_curious is Bill Weisgerber, who seems to have a form of a
    >> connection
    >> with Microsoft (don't know which one exactly, but I have my suspicions).

    Perhaps he might have a connection to Microsoft, but I have no direct
    knowledge of that. What does Shestowitz have? I looked at his silly
    website and he has some anonymous tip that I am somehow the same person with
    the same connection. Shestowitz is daft, but we all knew that. Weisgerber
    is a professor of marketing at some western university, I believe.

  10. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    Hadron wrote:

    > The same was as we know that

    What? English, please.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    The life which is unexamined is not worth living.
    -- Plato

  11. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:52:51 -0500, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> You also need to back up your statement that Gary Stewart is flatfish.

    > Why does that claim seem to raise your hackles? Hmmmmmm.

    Because it's yet another one of Roy Schestowitz's lies.
    His claims of Tim Smith DDoSing him is another one.

    The guy is a total fraud.

    Roy Schestowitz loves to make claims and then when asked for evidence to
    support his claims he runs and hides.
    Peter Kohlmann does the same thing.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    In article <16qydqwkpifjv.1f0i3yhrt4oyy.dlg@40tude.net>,
    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > His claims of Tim Smith DDoSing him is another one.

    Not just that I am DDOSing him--that I am doing it by commenting on his
    posts. If anyone could suggest how replying to someone in a forum can
    be a DDOS attack on them, I'd love to hear it.

    --
    --Tim Smith

  13. Re: challenge to gary flatfish Day #1

    On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 20:25:51 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

    > In article <16qydqwkpifjv.1f0i3yhrt4oyy.dlg@40tude.net>,
    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> His claims of Tim Smith DDoSing him is another one.

    > Not just that I am DDOSing him--that I am doing it by commenting on his
    > posts. If anyone could suggest how replying to someone in a forum can
    > be a DDOS attack on them, I'd love to hear it.

    Roy Schestowitz is a classic, text book case of an arrogant, narcissist.
    Roy can't conceive of anyone correcting him or having more knowledge than
    he does.
    Roy Schestowitz's world revolves around Roy Schestowitz and nothing else
    matters.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: