"Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife - Linux

This is a discussion on "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife - Linux ; "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../BALHV6GDV.DTL Friday, February 22, 2008 (02-21) 13:54 PST OAKLAND -- The prosecutor in Hans Reiser's murder trial suggested Thursday that the defendant's well-chronicled social ineptitude was caused not by mild autism, as defense ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

  1. "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../BALHV6GDV.DTL



    Friday, February 22, 2008

    (02-21) 13:54 PST OAKLAND -- The prosecutor in Hans Reiser's murder trial
    suggested Thursday that the defendant's well-chronicled social ineptitude
    was caused not by mild autism, as defense lawyers have theorized, but
    because he has a narcissistic personality disorder characterized by
    arrogance.



    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  2. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    "Clyde Wrinkle" writes:

    > "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife
    >
    > http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../BALHV6GDV.DTL
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Friday, February 22, 2008
    >
    > (02-21) 13:54 PST OAKLAND -- The prosecutor in Hans Reiser's murder trial
    > suggested Thursday that the defendant's well-chronicled social ineptitude
    > was caused not by mild autism, as defense lawyers have theorized, but
    > because he has a narcissistic personality disorder characterized by
    > arrogance.
    >
    >
    >


    I bet if Roy had a girl/boyfriend they would be secretly packing their
    bags about now.

  3. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    "Clyde Wrinkle" writes:

    > "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife
    >
    > http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../BALHV6GDV.DTL
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Friday, February 22, 2008
    >
    > (02-21) 13:54 PST OAKLAND -- The prosecutor in Hans Reiser's murder trial
    > suggested Thursday that the defendant's well-chronicled social ineptitude
    > was caused not by mild autism, as defense lawyers have theorized, but
    > because he has a narcissistic personality disorder characterized by
    > arrogance.
    >
    >
    >


    The question is, was Rexx or Roy invited to the wedding? Maybe Marti was
    there?

    ,----
    | The video showed Hans Reiser embracing his smiling wife as his
    | then-best friend, Sean Sturgeon, walked around in drag while serving as
    | his "maid of honor." Sturgeon later had an affair with Nina Reiser.
    `----

  4. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife


    "Hadron" wrote in message
    news:fpmlge$qog$2@registered.motzarella.org...
    > "Clyde Wrinkle" writes:
    >
    >> "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife
    >>
    >> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../BALHV6GDV.DTL
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Friday, February 22, 2008
    >>
    >> (02-21) 13:54 PST OAKLAND -- The prosecutor in Hans Reiser's murder
    >> trial
    >> suggested Thursday that the defendant's well-chronicled social
    >> ineptitude
    >> was caused not by mild autism, as defense lawyers have theorized, but
    >> because he has a narcissistic personality disorder characterized by
    >> arrogance.
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > The question is, was Rexx or Roy invited to the wedding? Maybe Marti was
    > there?


    In order to be there you'd have to presume that one has friends and a
    social life. Roy Schestowitz is too busy spamming the web 24/7/365 to do
    anything that requires leaving his dorm room. After all, if he makes enough
    posts his benefactors will pay him a few extra dollars and maybe one day he
    might be able to afford to pay for his own internet service and not have to
    leach from his boyfriends NNTP server.


    The description below sounds like Marti - "walking around in drag while
    serving as the *maid of honor*"

    > ,----
    > | The video showed Hans Reiser embracing his smiling wife as his
    > | then-best friend, Sean Sturgeon, walked around in drag while serving
    > as
    > | his "maid of honor." Sturgeon later had an affair with Nina Reiser.
    > `----




    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  5. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife


    "Hadron" wrote in message
    news:fpmlbe$qog$1@registered.motzarella.org...
    > "Clyde Wrinkle" writes:
    >
    >> "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife
    >>
    >> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../BALHV6GDV.DTL
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Friday, February 22, 2008
    >>
    >> (02-21) 13:54 PST OAKLAND -- The prosecutor in Hans Reiser's murder
    >> trial
    >> suggested Thursday that the defendant's well-chronicled social
    >> ineptitude
    >> was caused not by mild autism, as defense lawyers have theorized, but
    >> because he has a narcissistic personality disorder characterized by
    >> arrogance.
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > I bet if Roy had a girl/boyfriend they would be secretly packing their
    > bags about now.


    Linux lusers need something to do when aren't busy pirating videos and
    stealing music.






    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  6. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:12:38 -0500, Clyde Wrinkle wrote:

    please don't feed this troll

  7. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    AZ Nomad writes:

    > On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:12:38 -0500, Clyde Wrinkle wrote:
    >
    > please don't feed this troll


    What troll? Oh! The one YOU replied to. Who do you think you are?

  8. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife


    "AZ Nomad" wrote in message
    news:slrnfrtpgk.f1p.aznomad.2@ip70-176-155-130.ph.ph.cox.net...
    > On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:12:38 -0500, Clyde Wrinkle wrote:
    >
    > please don't feed this troll


    I guess it's easier to call people names then to deal with the fact that
    linux users are arrogant narcissistic cold blooded killers.




    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  9. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:30:28 -0500, Billy Ray Balzak wrote:

    >"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
    >news:slrnfrtpgk.f1p.aznomad.2@ip70-176-155-130.ph.ph.cox.net...
    >> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:12:38 -0500, Clyde Wrinkle wrote:
    >>
    >> please don't feed this troll


    >I guess it's easier to call people names then to deal with the fact that
    >linux users are arrogant narcissistic cold blooded killers.





    Two new nyms in two hours. A new low for you flatty.


  10. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    Billy Ray Balzak wrote:

    >I guess it's easier to


    *plonk*


  11. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:33:25 -0500, Clyde Wrinkle wrote:


    > Linux lusers need something to do when aren't busy pirating videos and
    > stealing music.


    *yawn*

    another troll...

    *plonk*

  12. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Billy Ray Balzak

    wrote
    on Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:30:28 -0500
    <47bedf00$0$25985$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>:
    >
    > "AZ Nomad" wrote in message
    > news:slrnfrtpgk.f1p.aznomad.2@ip70-176-155-130.ph.ph.cox.net...
    >> On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:12:38 -0500, Clyde Wrinkle wrote:
    >>
    >> please don't feed this troll

    >
    > I guess it's easier to call people names then to deal with the fact that
    > linux users are arrogant narcissistic cold blooded killers.
    >


    http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...generalization

    Also,

    http://www.infidels.org/library/mode....html#strawman

    since it does not appear the trial has been concluded, and

    http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...c.html#hominem

    since we're supposed to be discussing Linux and the
    components therein (reiserfs), not whether someone is an
    arrogant narcissistic cold-blooded killer or not.

    One might also suppose

    http://www.infidels.org/library/mode....html#complexq

    since the implied question is obviously something along
    the lines of "Oh, you're using something partially created
    from the death of Hans Reiser's Wife; why not switch to
    Microsoft Windows Vista instead, which has no such moral
    issues?"

    and

    http://www.infidels.org/library/mode...gic.html#slope

    since clearly if we allow this sort of thing then we'll
    eventually all go to hell in a handbasket by shooting each
    other with nuclear-warhead grenades; just stick with
    Microsoft Windows Vista instead.

    Where did you want this argument to go today? ;-)

    --
    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Is it cheaper to learn Linux, or to hire someone
    to fix your Windows problems?

    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  13. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:30:28 -0500, Billy Ray Balzak wrote:

    > I guess it's easier to call people names then to deal with the fact that
    > linux users are arrogant narcissistic cold blooded killers.


    Hrm... the trolls are out in full force it would seem...

    well.... full force for them is like torturing someone by whipping them
    with a wet noodle....

    ah well. the kill file has a lot of room

    *plonk*

  14. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:21:12 -0600, alt wrote:
    >On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:30:28 -0500, Billy Ray Balzak wrote:


    >> I guess it's easier to call people names then to deal with the fact that
    >> linux users are arrogant narcissistic cold blooded killers.


    >Hrm... the trolls are out in full force it would seem...


    >well.... full force for them is like torturing someone by whipping them
    >with a wet noodle....


    >ah well. the kill file has a lot of room


    >*plonk*


    same troll.

    I've had enough and now KF all of teranews.com.

  15. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, AZ Nomad

    wrote
    on Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:31:28 -0000
    :
    > On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:21:12 -0600, alt wrote:
    >>On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:30:28 -0500, Billy Ray Balzak wrote:

    >
    >>> I guess it's easier to call people names then to deal with the fact that
    >>> linux users are arrogant narcissistic cold blooded killers.

    >
    >>Hrm... the trolls are out in full force it would seem...

    >
    >>well.... full force for them is like torturing someone by whipping them
    >>with a wet noodle....

    >
    >>ah well. the kill file has a lot of room

    >
    >>*plonk*

    >
    > same troll.
    >
    > I've had enough and now KF all of teranews.com.


    One hopes he's aware that I am from there. :-P But oh well.

    --
    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Windows Vista. Because a BSOD is just so 20th century; why not
    try our new color changing variant?

    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  16. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    * The Ghost In The Machine peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, AZ Nomad
    >>
    >>>*plonk*

    >>
    >> same troll.
    >>
    >> I've had enough and now KF all of teranews.com.

    >
    > One hopes he's aware that I am from there. :-P But oh well.


    For slrn:

    Score: =-9999
    X-Complaints-To: abuse@teranews.com
    ~From: The Ghost In The Machine

    Besides teranews, other notable bozo locations:

    bananasplit.org
    motzarella.org
    dizum.com

    --
    640K ought to be enough for anybody.
    -- Bill Gates

  17. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Linonut

    wrote
    on Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:05:34 -0500
    :
    > * The Ghost In The Machine peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, AZ Nomad
    >>>
    >>>>*plonk*
    >>>
    >>> same troll.
    >>>
    >>> I've had enough and now KF all of teranews.com.

    >>
    >> One hopes he's aware that I am from there. :-P But oh well.

    >
    > For slrn:
    >
    > Score: =-9999
    > X-Complaints-To: abuse@teranews.com
    > ~From: The Ghost In The Machine
    >
    > Besides teranews, other notable bozo locations:
    >
    > bananasplit.org
    > motzarella.org
    > dizum.com
    >


    The problem I have with that score is that anyone
    impersonating me also gets through. Not sure how to fix
    it in a nice way, either, unless I can get off teranews.

    Admittedly, Teranews is cheap and meets my admittedly rather
    limited needs -- when it doesn't decide for some reason to
    hold all my posts. :-/

    Sigh.

    --
    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Murphy was an optimist.

    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  18. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    AZ Nomad wrote:

    > On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:21:12 -0600, alt wrote:
    >>On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:30:28 -0500, Billy Ray Balzak wrote:

    >
    >>> I guess it's easier to call people names then to deal with the fact that
    >>> linux users are arrogant narcissistic cold blooded killers.

    >
    >>Hrm... the trolls are out in full force it would seem...

    >
    >>well.... full force for them is like torturing someone by whipping them
    >>with a wet noodle....

    >
    >>ah well. the kill file has a lot of room

    >
    >>*plonk*

    >
    > same troll.
    >
    > I've had enough and now KF all of teranews.com.


    You'll have Quack whining!
    In fact quite a few people in other groups kf teranews because of the spam,
    which they do little about (like google) & trolls. IMO kf'ing teranews &
    anonymous remailers severely limits the trolls options...however Supernews do
    it for me.

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007, Mandrake One 2008.1,
    Fedora 8, Kubuntu 7.10.
    -- On 64bit systems --

  19. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    On 2008-02-22, Clyde Wrinkle wrote:
    >
    > "Hadron" wrote in message
    > news:fpmlge$qog$2@registered.motzarella.org...
    >> "Clyde Wrinkle" writes:
    >>
    >>> "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    [deletia]
    >> The question is, was Rexx or Roy invited to the wedding? Maybe Marti was
    >> there?

    >
    > In order to be there you'd have to presume that one has friends and a
    > social life. Roy Schestowitz is too busy spamming the web 24/7/365 to do
    > anything that requires leaving his dorm room. After all, if he makes enough


    Typical Windummy mentality.

    What makes you think he spends any time on that stuff?

    Unix users don't point & click. They automate.

    [deletia]

    --

    Truth is irrelevant as long as the predictions are good. |||
    / | \

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  20. Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife

    * The Ghost In The Machine peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> Score: =-9999
    >> X-Complaints-To: abuse@teranews.com
    >> ~From: The Ghost In The Machine

    >
    > The problem I have with that score is that anyone
    > impersonating me also gets through.


    Doesn't matter! No way /anyone/ can imitate your posts!

    Heck, they can't even do a good chrisv!

    > Admittedly, Teranews is cheap and meets my admittedly rather
    > limited needs -- when it doesn't decide for some reason to
    > hold all my posts. :-/


    I noticed you were absent for awhile.

    --
    It is much more secure to be feared than to be loved.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast