Challenge to Schestowitz (day 1) - Linux

This is a discussion on Challenge to Schestowitz (day 1) - Linux ; I see you are claiming again that I'm from the UK. Post proof (or even evidence). I see you are claiming I'm a business partner of Microsoft. Post proof (or even evidence). -- --Tim Smith...

  1. Challenge to Schestowitz (day 1)

    --
    --Tim Smith

  2. Re: Challenge to Schestowitz (day 1)

    > I see you are claiming again that I'm from the UK. Post proof (or even
    > evidence).
    >
    > I see you are claiming I'm a business partner of Microsoft. Post proof
    > (or even evidence).

    Nobody ever answers these screwball challenges.

    --
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't
    lose.

  3. Re: Challenge to Schestowitz (day 1)

    Linonut writes:

    > * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> I see you are claiming again that I'm from the UK. Post proof (or even
    >> evidence).
    >>
    >> I see you are claiming I'm a business partner of Microsoft. Post proof
    >> (or even evidence).

    > Nobody ever answers these screwball challenges.

    But you are happy to propagate and support the actual initial lies? And
    Tim is the "screwball" for wanting Roy to support his claims?

    You're a loony. You do know that don't you?

+ Reply to Thread