Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released - Linux ; ml2mst wrote: > Meet my heroes > > http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/h...-released.html > Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ? Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

  1. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    ml2mst wrote:
    > Meet my heroes
    >
    > http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/h...-released.html

    Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

    https://www.mixmaster.it

  2. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    "George Orwell" schreef in bericht
    news:27f1e1bd9fd9d41e398a62e082f0d9c5@mixmaster.it ...
    > ml2mst wrote:
    >> Meet my heroes
    >>
    >> http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/h...-released.html
    >>

    > Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

    This one:
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

  3. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    Manus Simpelcont schreef:
    > "George Orwell" schreef in bericht
    > news:27f1e1bd9fd9d41e398a62e082f0d9c5@mixmaster.it ...
    >> ml2mst wrote:
    >>> Meet my heroes
    >>>
    >>> http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/h...-released.html
    >>>

    >> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

    > This one:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

    At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    accomplish :-p

    Girly boyz (yak) :-(
    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  4. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    > Manus Simpelcont schreef:
    >> "George Orwell" schreef in bericht
    >> news:27f1e1bd9fd9d41e398a62e082f0d9c5@mixmaster.it ...

    >>> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

    >> This one:
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

    > At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    > accomplish :-p

    Consider yourself a lucky man in COLA. Roy, Peter, Mark, Rex, chrisv, e.t.c.
    are snowballing experts. They might **** your brains out, if asked!

  5. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    "ml2mst" wrote news:fchmm0$gse$1@news.albasani.net...
    > Manus Simpelcont schreef:
    >> "George Orwell" schreef in bericht
    >> news:27f1e1bd9fd9d41e398a62e082f0d9c5@mixmaster.it ...

    >>> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

    >> This one:
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

    > At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    > accomplish :-p

    "f*cking ones brains out on silly sissies" = off-topic and not related to
    the windows XP OS.
    posting off-topic messages in alt.os.windows-xp is a charter violation.
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...e=source&hl=en

  6. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    "Manus Simpelcont" wrote in message
    news:20070916090540.0251F1C00087@mwinf6112.orange. nl...
    > "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    >> Manus Simpelcont schreef:
    >>> "George Orwell" schreef in bericht
    >>> news:27f1e1bd9fd9d41e398a62e082f0d9c5@mixmaster.it ...

    >>> This one:
    >>> http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

    >> At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    >> accomplish :-p

    Translation - Gerard was the "pitcher" and Marti is the "catcher" if you
    know what I mean.

    > Consider yourself a lucky man in COLA. Roy, Peter, Mark, Rex, chrisv,
    > e.t.c. are snowballing experts. They might **** your brains out, if asked!

    I bet there are plenty of nights when Marti stares at his beloved poster
    looking gleefully at the picture of Roy Schestowitz while "Rosy Palm" does
    the dirty deed.

  7. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    "1st Lt Jean Poole" writes:

    > "Manus Simpelcont" wrote in message
    > news:20070916090540.0251F1C00087@mwinf6112.orange. nl...
    >> "ml2mst" schreef in bericht

    >>> At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    >>> accomplish :-p

    > Translation - Gerard was the "pitcher" and Marti is the "catcher" if you
    > know what I mean.
    >

    >> Consider yourself a lucky man in COLA. Roy, Peter, Mark, Rex, chrisv,
    >> e.t.c. are snowballing experts. They might **** your brains out, if asked!

    > I bet there are plenty of nights when Marti stares at his beloved poster
    > looking gleefully at the picture of Roy Schestowitz while "Rosy Palm" does
    > the dirty deed.

    Did I really just read this thread? There is a Dutch homosexual
    describing how his dead partner ****ed his brains out and then starts
    assembling a poster of a bunch of men involved in OSS?

    Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous" for
    23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.

    Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!

    --
    Il primo requisito di un capo di stato e' la lentezza cerebrale.
    -- Dean Acheson (1893-1971), funzionario governativo americano

  8. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:29:47 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "1st Lt Jean Poole" writes:
    >
    >> "Manus Simpelcont" wrote in message
    >> news:20070916090540.0251F1C00087@mwinf6112.orange. nl...
    >>> "ml2mst" schreef in bericht

    >> Translation - Gerard was the "pitcher" and Marti is the "catcher" if you
    >> know what I mean.
    >>

    >>> Consider yourself a lucky man in COLA. Roy, Peter, Mark, Rex, chrisv,
    >>> e.t.c. are snowballing experts. They might **** your brains out, if asked!

    >> I bet there are plenty of nights when Marti stares at his beloved poster
    >> looking gleefully at the picture of Roy Schestowitz while "Rosy Palm" does
    >> the dirty deed.

    > Did I really just read this thread? There is a Dutch homosexual
    > describing how his dead partner ****ed his brains out and then starts
    > assembling a poster of a bunch of men involved in OSS?

    So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly admire any
    male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do you have any idea
    how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?

    > Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous" for
    > 23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.
    >
    > Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!

    Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

    --
    Kier

  9. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    "Kier" wrote in message
    newsan.2007.09.17.15.41.26.238901@tiscali.co.uk...
    > On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:29:47 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> "1st Lt Jean Poole" writes:
    >>
    >>> "Manus Simpelcont" wrote in
    >>> message
    >>> news:20070916090540.0251F1C00087@mwinf6112.orange. nl...

    >>> Translation - Gerard was the "pitcher" and Marti is the "catcher" if you
    >>> know what I mean.

    >>> I bet there are plenty of nights when Marti stares at his beloved poster
    >>> looking gleefully at the picture of Roy Schestowitz while "Rosy Palm"
    >>> does
    >>> the dirty deed.

    >> Did I really just read this thread? There is a Dutch homosexual
    >> describing how his dead partner ****ed his brains out and then starts
    >> assembling a poster of a bunch of men involved in OSS?

    > So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly admire any
    > male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do you have any idea
    > how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?

    Perhaps Marti should stop posting how his much older gay lover "****ed his
    brains out" to a linux advocacy group?

    >> Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous" for
    >> 23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.
    >>
    >> Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!

    > Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

    I guess posting how one enjoys getting butt-reamed to a advocacy group is
    okay if you're a linux loon.

  10. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    "Mr. Doug Hoel" writes:

    > "Kier" wrote in message
    >>
    >> So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly admire any
    >> male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do you have any idea
    >> how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?

    Kier, I am surprised at you. I am in no way bigoted. However, I have no
    desire to see some man assemble his favorite men as a poster while
    describing how his dead partner used to "f**k his brains
    out". Really. There are other sites dedicated to that. Unless "bigoted"
    means, in your vocabulary, not really able or willing to discuss gay
    sexual behavior in an technical/discussion newsgroup.

    > Perhaps Marti should stop posting how his much older gay lover "****ed his
    > brains out" to a linux advocacy group?

    It would be a start. The end would be to not make such ridiculous
    posters which, quite frankly, I find a little disturbing. I am convinced
    he is trolling.

    >>> Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous" for
    >>> 23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.
    >>>
    >>> Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!

    >> Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

    How is that being homophobic? Try reading what is written. I did not in
    any way suggest anti-homosexual thoughts - merely that I personally did
    not want to read about HIS homosexual thoughts experiences here in this
    group. Surely that, if anything, is off topic?

    --
    El amor es la compensaciĆ³n de la muerte, su correlativo esencial.
    -- Arthur Schopenhauer, "El amor, las mujeres y la muerte"

    Kier wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:29:47 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> "1st Lt Jean Poole" writes:
    >>
    >>> "Manus Simpelcont" wrote in
    >>> message news:20070916090540.0251F1C00087@mwinf6112.orange. nl...

    >>> Translation - Gerard was the "pitcher" and Marti is the "catcher"
    >>> if you know what I mean.

    >>> I bet there are plenty of nights when Marti stares at his beloved
    >>> poster looking gleefully at the picture of Roy Schestowitz while
    >>> "Rosy Palm" does the dirty deed.

    >> Did I really just read this thread? There is a Dutch homosexual
    >> describing how his dead partner ****ed his brains out and then starts
    >> assembling a poster of a bunch of men involved in OSS?

    > So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly
    > admire any male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do
    > you have any idea how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?
    >

    >> Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous"
    >> for 23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.
    >>
    >> Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!

    > Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

    It has nothing to do with him being gay... or not. The man was a luser,
    that's disgusting! He should be castrated, then shot.

  12. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:09:41 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Mr. Doug Hoel" writes:
    >
    >> "Kier" wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly admire any
    >>> male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do you have any idea
    >>> how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?

    > Kier, I am surprised at you. I am in no way bigoted. However, I have no

    YOu're certainly behaving as if you are.

    > desire to see some man assemble his favorite men as a poster while
    > describing how his dead partner used to "f**k his brains
    > out". Really. There are other sites dedicated to that. Unless "bigoted"
    > means, in your vocabulary, not really able or willing to discuss gay
    > sexual behavior in an technical/discussion newsgroup.

    You're surely aware the remark was made in response to an offensive
    troll post? And that

    >> Perhaps Marti should stop posting how his much older gay lover "****ed his
    >> brains out" to a linux advocacy group?

    > It would be a start. The end would be to not make such ridiculous
    > posters which, quite frankly, I find a little disturbing. I am convinced
    > he is trolling.

    Coming from you, that's funny. Just because one of his heroes is someone
    you don't like (i.e Roy) does not make his poster anything to do with
    trolling, or 'ridiculous'.

    >>> Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

    > How is that being homophobic? Try reading what is written. I did not in
    > any way suggest anti-homosexual thoughts - merely that I personally did
    > not want to read about HIS homosexual thoughts experiences here in this
    > group. Surely that, if anything, is off topic?

    No one is forcing you to read it, and you seem to have read only what
    suited your agenda. The troll 'George Owell' wrote this:

    "ml2mst wrote:
    > Meet my heroes
    >
    > http://osgeex.blogsp...com/2007/09/h...-released.html

    Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?"

    *He* dragged in the subject of sexuality, unnessarily and offensively.
    You seem to find these and other remarks acceptable, including this:

    "Translation - Gerard was the "pitcher" and Marti is the "catcher" if you
    know what I mean.

    > Consider yourself a lucky man in COLA. Roy, Peter, Mark, Rex, chrisv,
    > e.t.c. are snowballing experts. They might **** your brains out, if asked!

    I bet there are plenty of nights when Marti stares at his beloved poster
    looking gleefully at the picture of Roy Schestowitz while "Rosy Palm" does
    the dirty deed."

    The original post by m12mst was marked as OT, which means if it was Off
    Topic, you could avoid reading it. Why didn't you do so, instead of being
    offensive to m12mst?

    >> I guess posting how one enjoys getting butt-reamed to a advocacy group is
    >> okay if you're a linux loon.

    See this? Understand that it's offensive junk posted by a nymshifting
    liar? See how you post supoorts this idiot's offensive remarks?

    --
    Kier

  13. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    Damian schreef:
    > Kier wrote:

    >>> Did I really just read this thread? There is a Dutch homosexual
    >>> describing how his dead partner ****ed his brains out and then starts
    >>> assembling a poster of a bunch of men involved in OSS?

    >> So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly
    >> admire any male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do
    >> you have any idea how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?
    >>
    >>> Oh, and in another post suggests his relationship was "monogamous"
    >>> for 23 years. Err, interesting to be sure.
    >>>
    >>> Yea Gods!!!!! STOP!

    >> Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

    > It has nothing to do with him being gay... or not. The man was a luser,
    > that's disgusting! He should be castrated, then shot.

    Hello Gary Steward, you are so darn predictable.

    What a bore :-(

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  14. Re: [OT] Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    ml2mst wrote:
    > Damian schreef:
    >> Kier wrote:

    >>> So, from your bigoted point of view, a gay man cann ot possibly
    >>> admire any male person without sexual feelings entering into it? Do
    >>> you have any idea how utterly vile you make yourself in this post?

    >>> Yes, stop being a homophobic idiot.

    >> It has nothing to do with him being gay... or not. The man was a
    >> luser, that's disgusting! He should be castrated, then shot.

    > Hello Gary Steward, you are so darn predictable.

    Hello Peter Koehlmann, you are so wrong again.

    > What a bore :-(

    What a luser.

  15. Re: Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    On 15 sep, 18:34, ml2mst wrote:
    > Manus Simpelcont schreef:
    >
    > > "George Orwell" schreef in bericht
    > >news:27f1e1bd9fd9d41e398a62e082f0d9c5@mixmaster.it ...

    > >> Which one is your homosexual partner Gerard Heygele ?

    > > This one:
    > >http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

    > At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    > accomplish :-p
    >
    > Girly boyz (yak) :-(

    You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
    unethical insults.

    > --
    > |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    > |_|_|0|http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    > |0|0|0|http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  16. Re: Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE schreef:
    > "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    > news:1191742738.613921.92950@k79g2000hse.googlegro ups.com...

    >>> At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    >>> accomplish :-p
    >>>
    >>> Girly boyz (yak) :-(

    >> You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
    >> unethical insults.

    > Nobody believes you Marti. This website proves your a liar and an idiot!

    You prove that you are the only one who's obsessed and frankly, now who
    would trust a coward that's too chicken to reveal his true identity.

    More and more people in several NG's complain about your Usenet terror.

    I contacted my lawyer earlier, but she told me there was no case. Now
    that you have published personal information, without my permission.
    There is a case, she told me, I could ask "schadevergoeding", since you
    published my real civilian name in your barnacle list.

    Everything you write will be used against you, thanks to Google groups
    and your barnacle list.

    --
    |_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
    |_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
    |0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

  17. Re: Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    > KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE schreef:
    >> "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    >> news:1191742738.613921.92950@k79g2000hse.googlegro ups.com...

    >>> You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
    >>> unethical insults.

    >> Nobody believes you Marti. This website proves your a liar and an idiot!

    > You prove that you are the only one who's obsessed and frankly, now who
    > would trust a coward that's too chicken to reveal his true identity.
    >
    > More and more people in several NG's complain about your Usenet terror.
    >
    > I contacted my lawyer earlier, but she told me there was no case. Now
    > that you have published personal information, without my permission.
    > There is a case, she told me, I could ask "schadevergoeding", since you
    > published my real civilian name in your barnacle list.

    "*My* barnicle list"? Please tell me where that is, I have no such item?
    b.t.w. Who added Clogwog to the very abusive COLA Trolls & Troll Feeders
    site, making me look bad?
    Who called me a:
    Pathetic attention seeker?
    Habitual liar?
    Homophobic?
    [Thanks to ml2mst for most of the clogwog details]
    Who has a case there? Marti!
    Go and take your meds Marti!

    > Everything you write will be used against you, thanks to Google groups
    > and your barnacle list.

  18. Re: Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    ml2mst writes:

    > On 15 sep, 18:34, ml2mst wrote:
    >> Manus Simpelcont schreef:
    >>
    >> > "George Orwell" schreef in bericht
    >> >news:27f1e1bd9fd9d41e398a62e082f0d9c5@mixmaster.it ...

    >> > This one:
    >> >http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorbill/SS.JPG

    >> At least Gerard ****ed my brains out. Which you silly sissies can't
    >> accomplish :-p
    >>
    >> Girly boyz (yak) :-(

    > You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
    > unethical insults.

    It really doesn't matter. You are clearly quite mad. Keep your sexual
    preferences to yourself and if you can't keep your temper without
    referring to your private life and using expletives then maybe you
    should consider a posting break and/or therapy.

  19. Re: Latest Hackwerk Poster released

    ml2mst writes:

    > KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE schreef:
    >> "ml2mst" schreef in bericht
    >> news:1191742738.613921.92950@k79g2000hse.googlegro ups.com...

    >>> You know I wrote the former nonsence in my anger against your
    >>> unethical insults.

    >> Nobody believes you Marti. This website proves your a liar and an idiot!

    > You prove that you are the only one who's obsessed and frankly, now who
    > would trust a coward that's too chicken to reveal his true identity.
    >
    > More and more people in several NG's complain about your Usenet terror.
    >
    > I contacted my lawyer earlier, but she told me there was no case. Now
    > that you have published personal information, without my permission.
    > There is a case, she told me, I could ask "schadevergoeding", since you
    > published my real civilian name in your barnacle list.

    I hate to tell you, but you published your own details when you posted
    links to your posters on your website featuring Roy and Richard
    Stallman amongst others. Creepy wasn't the word IMO.

    In the previous article there was no slander. You did hound and insult
    Doctor Hueker. You did explain here how your sex life was with your now
    dead same sex partner.

    You do continue to threaten everyone you disagree with with abuse
    reports.

    You have no one to blame but yourself.

    --
    Beauty? What's that?