[Troll] Evangelism is War - Linux

This is a discussion on [Troll] Evangelism is War - Linux ; * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo: > Hadron wrote: >> Peter Köhlmann writes: >>> >>> He should certainly contact the "OSS culling committee" chairman Hadron >>> Quark about that. They seem to share one or two ideas >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67

  1. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:
    >>>
    >>> He should certainly contact the "OSS culling committee" chairman Hadron
    >>> Quark about that. They seem to share one or two ideas

    >> I don't believe a German should every talk about culling.

    > You'd just rather sling insults that discuss the point in contention. We
    > understand that already.

    Ah got me a pack o' cull beagles that'd love ta have a go at Mr. Hadroan!

    Yussurree Bob!

    --
    Since it is difficult to join them together, it is safer to be feared than to
    be loved when one of the two must be lacking.

  2. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    * amicus_curious peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >> I do. You're absolutely clueless about Free software.
    >>

    > Perhaps, but what gets used is what people get some benefit from using. So
    > far, that has not been the case with desktop Linux and any application
    > dependent on it. If you want to do something wonderful for the teeming
    > masses, do it on Windows and many more will be served than if you do not.

    That's the last bull**** answer I will hear from you for awhile.

    Good day, good sir!

    --
    It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

  3. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Linonut writes:

    > * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> I don't believe a German should every talk about culling.

    >> You'd just rather sling insults that discuss the point in contention. We
    >> understand that already.

    > Ah got me a pack o' cull beagles that'd love ta have a go at Mr. Hadroan!
    >
    > Yussurree Bob!

    As usual the ass licking goes on. I never started about culling
    committees in this thread.

  4. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Hadron wrote:

    > Linonut writes:
    >
    >> * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> You'd just rather sling insults that discuss the point in contention. We
    >>> understand that already.

    >> Ah got me a pack o' cull beagles that'd love ta have a go at Mr. Hadroan!
    >>
    >> Yussurree Bob!

    > As usual the ass licking goes on. I never started about culling
    > committees in this thread.

    Who cares about what you started "in this thread"?
    *You* are the one who advocates a "OSS culling committee", in several
    threads so far
    --
    It's not about, 'Where do you want to go today?' It's more like,
    'Where am I allowed to go today?'

  5. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Jim Richardson wrote:

    > On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:18:42 +0100,
    > Hadron wrote:
    >> Peter Köhlmann writes:

    >>> He should certainly contact the "OSS culling committee" chairman Hadron
    >>> Quark about that. They seem to share one or two ideas

    >> I don't believe a German should every talk about culling.

    > You'd just rather sling insults that discuss the point in contention. We
    > understand that already.

    Quack's *really* showing his *true* colours, both in this group & in another.
    As someone said, he's an embittered troll.

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007, Mandrake One 2008.1,

  6. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Peter Khlmann wrote:
    > rat chrisv wrote:
    >
    > > Linonut wrote:
    > >
    > >>You're absolutely clueless about Free software.

    > > Rat chrisv claims to think that there should be only a single "best vendor"
    > > of all products. As if it's possible for one vendor tho have the
    > > optimal product for all users.
    > >

    > He should certainly contact the "OSS culling committee" chairman Hadron
    > Quark about that. They seem to share one or two ideas

    > Who the **** is General Failure

    Thats your Mom, Kohlmann.

    > and why is she reading my harddisk?

    Because I invited her for a night of fun.

    But anyway, oh looky looky, here comes Peter Kohlwomann, Mark Kent's
    bitch.

  7. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    We aim to please. Ourselves, mostly, but we do aim to please.
    Anthony DeBoer

  8. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
    -- Catherine Zandonella

  9. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> You'd just rather sling insults that discuss the point in contention. We
    >>> understand that already.

    >> Ah got me a pack o' cull beagles that'd love ta have a go at Mr. Hadroan!
    >>
    >> Yussurree Bob!

    > I have no idea what that means.

    You muss be a city bwah then, Jimbo!

    --
    Does the e-mail say it's about 'enlargement' -- that might be spam.
    -- Bill Gates, BBC News (24 January 2004)

  10. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> As usual the ass licking goes on. I never started about culling
    >> committees in this thread.

    > yeah, you've been slinking from your whole forbid others to do
    > unapproved linux distros concept. Probably a smart move on your part
    > "censoring" yourself like that.

    He doesn't go far enough in censorship, to our detriment.

    --
    He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

  11. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Linonut writes:

    > * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> Ah got me a pack o' cull beagles that'd love ta have a go at Mr. Hadroan!
    >>>
    >>> Yussurree Bob!

    >> I have no idea what that means.

    Liarnut is a schizo nut job. No one knows what he means. Least of all
    him. In addition his sense of humour is clearly rubbish.

    > You muss be a city bwah then, Jimbo!

    Err, "lol" indeed.

  12. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Linonut writes:

    > * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>>
    >>> As usual the ass licking goes on. I never started about culling
    >>> committees in this thread.

    >> yeah, you've been slinking from your whole forbid others to do
    >> unapproved linux distros concept. Probably a smart move on your part
    >> "censoring" yourself like that.

    I said that distro watch or similar should not catalog anything unless
    it has been through an OSS approval committee to *HELP* ensure that the market
    isn't flooded with half arsed distros made by nut jobs trying to get
    their names in lights.

    > He doesn't go far enough in censorship, to our detriment.

    That makes no sense. Do you ever these days?

  13. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Hadron wrote:

    > Linonut writes:
    >
    >> * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> yeah, you've been slinking from your whole forbid others to do
    >>> unapproved linux distros concept. Probably a smart move on your part
    >>> "censoring" yourself like that.

    > I said that distro watch or similar should not catalog anything unless
    > it has been through an OSS approval committee to *HELP* ensure that the
    > market isn't flooded with half arsed distros made by nut jobs trying to
    > get their names in lights.

    You mean they should set up a censorship?
    Yes, that seems to be your way: Install a stalinist regime, and claim it is
    for the best of all

    >> He doesn't go far enough in censorship, to our detriment.

    > That makes no sense.

    It does

    > Do you ever these days?

    You certainly don't, Hadron Josip Stalin Quark
    --
    Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course

  14. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Gravity is unforgiving.

  15. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Fornication, n.:
    Term used by people who don't have anybody to screw with.

  16. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Jim Richardson wrote:

    > Hadron quacked:
    >>
    >> I said that distro watch or similar should not catalog anything unless
    >> it has been through an OSS approval committee to *HELP* ensure that the market
    >> isn't flooded with half arsed distros made by nut jobs trying to get
    >> their names in lights.

    >so you are promoting "censorship"?

    Hell, by the logic of the Quack asshole (and the Erik F asshole and
    the flat**** asshole), one would be guilty of "censorship" if one
    posted a list of one's favorite, recommended distros!

    I'd like to see the POS defend what he proposes above as *not* being
    censorship, while what Homer's stats *are* censorship.

    On second thought, no I wouldn't like to see that. The less snot that
    I see from the lying hypocrite the better.

  17. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    * Jim Richardson peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >>
    >> I said that distro watch or similar should not catalog anything unless
    >> it has been through an OSS approval committee to *HELP* ensure that the market
    >> isn't flooded with half arsed distros made by nut jobs trying to get
    >> their names in lights.

    > so you are promoting "censorship"?

    Nah, I think he's talking about Mark Shuttleworth ;0

    --
    We cannot attribute to fortune or virtue that which is achieved without either.
    -- Niccolo Machiavelli

  18. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    William Poaster espoused:
    > Jim Richardson wrote:

    >> On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:18:42 +0100,
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> I don't believe a German should every talk about culling.

    >> You'd just rather sling insults that discuss the point in contention. We
    >> understand that already.

    > Quack's *really* showing his *true* colours, both in this group & in another.
    > As someone said, he's an embittered troll.

    He's gone downhill very rapidly. Presumably, as Microsoft's collapse
    continues, his "nice little earner" is going to come to an end, if it
    hasn't already. No wonder he's so aggressive at the moment.

  19. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    Mark Kent wrote:

    > William Poaster espoused:
    >> Jim Richardson wrote:

    >>> You'd just rather sling insults that discuss the point in contention. We
    >>> understand that already.

    >> Quack's *really* showing his *true* colours, both in this group & in another.
    >> As someone said, he's an embittered troll.
    >>

    > He's gone downhill very rapidly.

    Seems to have accelerated after his "demo" with Debian Lenny "Testing"...

    > Presumably, as Microsoft's collapse continues, his "nice little earner" is
    > going to come to an end, if it hasn't already. No wonder he's so aggressive
    > at the moment.

    Or maybe his boss at Redmond told him to shill more aggressively. ;-)

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007, Mandrake One 2008.1,
    Fedora 8, Kubuntu 7.10.
    -- On 64bit systems --

  20. Re: amicus_fuddie defines honesty .. :)

    William Poaster espoused:
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> William Poaster espoused:

    >>> Quack's *really* showing his *true* colours, both in this group & in another.
    >>> As someone said, he's an embittered troll.
    >>>

    >> He's gone downhill very rapidly.

    > Seems to have accelerated after his "demo" with Debian Lenny "Testing"...
    >
    >> Presumably, as Microsoft's collapse continues, his "nice little earner" is
    >> going to come to an end, if it hasn't already. No wonder he's so aggressive
    >> at the moment.

    > Or maybe his boss at Redmond told him to shill more aggressively. ;-)

    I presume the pressure is on for these guys. It's quite possible that
    some of their remuneration is linked to sales of Vista and Xbox, in
    which case, no wonder they're so unhappy. I've not seen either Timmy or
    Quark this unhappy in ages.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast